Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Wonderchef Tandoor Grill, 31.75cm, Black

Wonderchef Tandoor Grill, 31.75cm, Black

343°
68% OFF 2000.0

Deal Wiki

12 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

VunS + KG….Lightening deal. 3 ratings with 1, 3 and 5* so average of 3*.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

What exactly is this??

Top view makes me feel it’s a flat metal plate which u keep on the burner for phulka/papad roasting

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Vu @win_edge bhai

(Suggestion quota over) https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
@dealshunter wrote:

What exactly is this??

Top view makes me feel it’s a flat metal plate which u keep on the burner for phulka/papad roasting

This item is only meany for tandoori dishes not for making rotis..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

does this thing really work like a tandoor?

Generous Generous
Link Copied
@koushik wrote:

No avoid it. It’s just a papad/roti maker not the other way as mentioned on amazon FAQ.

If you are looking for a small charcoal barbeque grill sorts, with 10k you can get yourself a weber set. Look for sale of weber products on the next sale. I got myself one during the previous sale and it is worthy.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@koushik wrote:

No avoid it. It’s just a papad/roti maker not the other way as mentioned on amazon FAQ.

whr did u read that…i too answered referring customer reviews and questions

Generous Generous
Link Copied
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@koushik wrote:

I read that FAQ too, but I have seen that in one of my friends house. We tried making some “tandoori” chicken and failed. Even rotis don’t come out good and only good for papads and heating rotis/chapathis.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@koushik wrote:

I read that FAQ too, but I have seen that in one of my friends house. We tried making some “tandoori” chicken and failed. Even rotis don’t come out good and only good for papads and heating rotis/chapathis.

ohh okay…1st hand experience always reliable…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@koushik wrote:

If you are looking for a small charcoal barbeque grill sorts, with 10k you can get yourself a weber set. Look for sale of weber products on the next sale. I got myself one during the previous sale and it is worthy.

May I ask which one you bought. ?

Generous Generous
Link Copied
@gurudev9460 wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@koushik wrote:

May I ask which one you bought. ?

http://www.amazon.in/Weber-Smokey-Premium-Charc...

Had some 25% discount and bought all other accessories which had huge discounts of 80% to make a complete set.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Only small chunks can be roasted on this I think.

replyuser
Click here to reply