Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Woohoo - Pay with PhonePe UPI and get assured cashback of Rs.100  + Upto Rs.200 Woohoo Cashback

Woohoo - Pay with PhonePe UPI and get assured cashback of Rs.100 + Upto Rs.200 Woohoo Cashback

3306°
Deal Subedar
Krypto

https://www.woohoo.in/phonepe...er
https://www.woohoo.in/phone...nc
Phonepe T&C Updated .Check before transacting Here

How it works?
Step 1: Send gifts on woohoo.in or app, using PhonePe UPI as payment option in the checkout page
Step 2: Get cashback between Rs. 20 and Rs. 200 from woohoo on every brand, to your woohoo account
Step 3: Also get a PhonePe cashback of Rs. 100 to PhonePe Wallet

Terms and Conditions
This promotion starts from 10th April 2018 and will be available till 30th April 2018.
This promotion is jointly offered by PhonePe and Woohoo.
To avail this offer, customers must make a minimum purchase of Rs.1000 on woohoo.in or woohoo app using PhonePe UPI as the payment method.
Payments using ONLY PhonePe UPI are eligible for the offer. Payments using credit/debit card, netbanking are not eligible for this offer.
Customers will receive Rs. 100 cashback from PhonePe ONLY for the first eligible order made using PhonePe during the offer period. Cashback will be credited within 1 hour of purchase.
Customers will also receive Woohoo Cashback between Rs. 20 and Rs. 200 for all eligible orders. Please check the below links to know the brand wise cashback.
Assured cashback of Rs.20 – Click here to view all Brands
Assured cashback of Rs.50 – Click here to view all Brands
Assured cashback of Rs.100 – Click here to view all Brands
Assured cashback of Rs.200 – Click here to view all Brands
Woohoo cashback of Rs.20 and Rs. 50 will be disbursed on purchase on Rs. 999 worth Saavn and Gaana Gift Cards respectively
Woohoo cashback will be disbursed ONLY once per every brand purchased.
If due to technical glitches and network issues the cashback from woohoo is not disbursed, Woohoo and PhonePe will attempt to rectify the same in 20 working days.
Woohoo cashback will be disbursed in the form of Woohoo Loyalty Points and will be credited within 15 days of purchase to the customer’s registered Woohoo account.
Customers participating in the PhonePe offer will not be receiving cashbacks as part of Woohoo Gifting league.
The brands available under the offer, and the offer in its entirety can be withdrawn from woohoo.in and app on any day, and at any time, without any prior intimation.
This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offers currently available on www.woo...in.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Qwikcilver Solutions Private. Ltd.
For any queries contact www.woo...in at 1800 419 4438 or write to us on [email protected].

Expired
142 Comments  |  
70 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I paid for Amazon gc on woohoo app via phonepe upi, got cb 100

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

if in 1st attempt transaction somehow fails then will the cashback come in subsequent transaction ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

yes i got it in the same way

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

can we use Woohoo account and multiple phopepe account ?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

yes

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

yes i got it in the same way

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

is it valid for woohoo gift card purchase??

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yes

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

got 100 on amazon voucher – added to AMZ account purchased pantry products worth 600 – to get 150 cashback (100 + 50) also done mobile recharge and got 50

smile
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Did u get 20 woohoo cashback?

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Got instant cb in phonepe.Awaiting woohoo cb

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Any coupe for first tym users buying Amazon gift card

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

transaction done successfully but not yet received cashback

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Got cb in phonepe after opening ticket to them

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

And how did you make the payment in phonePe?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone tried 1 woohoo account Nd two different phonepe account to avail the offer

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yes myself tried and both phone pe got cashback

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Mine gets stuck at : Please wait , processing you request page showing phone pe logo.
Nothing happens even after 10-20 minutes, its stuck, pressed back and retried with same result.
Any help ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anybody stuck with same problem ?

Link Copied

VU KG
For @SuperNatural @rakesh.dhupper2203 and all brethren wanting to use multiple Phonepe on 1 Woohoo,
Go ahead. Personally tested with 2 Pe a/cs
Rs.100×2 phonepe CB was instant. Rs.20 woohoo credits will take time I suspect.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Multiple phonepe? U mean multiple upi addresses, right?

Also, is this offer the right way to get 8k amazon gv? Please suggest

Coupon Baba Coupon Baba
Link Copied

Any referral benefits, please pm me for woohoo

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I paid using my credit card after selecting phonepe option, it did show the offer on the header but the cashback is denied now saying payment mode wasn’t eligible. Is it so?

Link Copied

Cashback is only for UPI

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

People in doubt…just did the 1st transaction using phonepay(UPI), the cashback is instant..

Link Copied

+1

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

cashback rcvd

Link Copied

I changed my sim to feature phone , which phone pay number. But now phone pay not accepting upi. Everytime it ask for sim verification. The error is card changed so need to verify error coming.
I again inserted sim to my Android phone and verified and worked. But when changed sim to feature phone. , Now again phone pay asking for sim message verification. What to do? My primary mobile need to be used in feature phone . Please help to solve this sim verification

Cool Cool
Link Copied

not possible

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

haven’t received cashback yet ? why? non kyc ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

can we use woohoo wallet money and then remaining by phonepe will get cb or not?

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

create new account on phonepe Rs75 cashback on first UPI transaction + Rs100 cashback on woohoo UPI offer.

Tips:- change your paytm payments bank mobile number, linked your new number on phonepe UPI & loot this offer smile

Link Copied

same device means blocking chances rolleyes

View 10 more replies
Cool Cool
Link Copied

Upi

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got cb instantly via phonepe. Can I use it for amazon as well as flipkart?

Link Copied

Yes

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Anybody got 20 Woohoo credits yet?

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

no

View 5 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Coz phonpe has extended their first purchase cb deal upto 30/5..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

haven’t received cash back , so sad

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

received it..

replyuser
Click here to reply