326°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Services from Uber or the deals across all stores in Services

[Loot]Working again-Get flat 600 off on uber first ride{verified now)

Score: 11 Votes: 23

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 4
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 11 Votes: 23

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 4
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 11 Votes: 23

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 4
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 11 Votes: 23

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 4
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 11 Votes: 23

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 4
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Uber
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Services from Uber or the deals across all stores in Services
Capture1
Budding Star
28
1,827
5190
32

Get flat 600 off on uber first ride.
Working again-Get flat 600 off on uber first ride
https://www.uber.com/...N/
Code – ISICSTUDENT

Uber 600₹ Off coupon : Isicstudent
Download app and apply the code in promotions.

Now personally verified

98 Comments  |  
53 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1452089630991
Deal Subedar
5
217
1118
16

Works with cash payment or paytm?

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
272
1464
21

After adding in promotion option it shows $25 off but for United States 😯😊

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
272
1464
21

After adding in promotion option it shows $25 off but for United States 😯😊

Thumbimgcrop 1457030356802
Deal Cadet
2
114
684
8

And code is applied in Old account as well…

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
10
0
29732
263

Now students also getting ISI standard approved https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
10
0
29732
263

" "

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
654
8,041
33033
202
@Plato wrote:

Now students also getting ISI standard approved https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

The International Student Identity Card (ISIC) is a Discount card targeting full-time students, and offers discounts for ..

%e6%88%90%e5%8f%8c%e6%88%90%e5%af%b9   2f44a794 fe21 4c33 a2fa 07189528efe9
Deal Captain
34
28
8482
132

Getting us 25$

200w 1
Community Angel
2
815
4637
136

Not usable in INDIA as of now https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

1904133
Deal Subedar
2
0
1023
15
@karansaxena wrote:

Not usable in INDIA as of now https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

In past i have used US promo code and it worked like charm.

200w 1
Community Angel
2
815
4637
136
@srt_10 wrote:

@karansaxena wrote:

Not usable in INDIA as of now https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

In past i have used US promo code and it worked like charm.


Thanks for info https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images
Deal Subedar
3
298
1760
14

Validity of this coupon?

Centurions
Shopping Friend
52
49
14620
600

if it does work 25$ is way more than rs 600

Fb img 1472761622252
Deal Lieutenant
32
1,691
3346
24

If anyone takes ride and it works please let everyone know.:-D and validity is till Dec 2020

Images
Deal Subedar
3
298
1760
14
@avijoy wrote:

If anyone takes ride and it works please let everyone know.:-D and validity is till Dec 2020


Really?

Img 20170723 010508
Budding Star
301
10,482
33492
248

Working old account too
applied successfully at old account as well.

@DealSeeker

Capture1
Budding Star
28
1,827
5190
32

If you think post is worthy then VU n S
Thanks.
I’ll update more information soon or if anyone else have more information provide here

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Major
34
134
29850
238
@Bohra wrote:

if it does work 25$ is way more than rs 600

$25 was something one gets on refer and earn method and 600 is what we used to get during initial Uber days in India as part of refer n earn

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Major
34
134
29850
238
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@Bohra wrote:

if it does work 25$ is way more than rs 600

$25 was something one gets on refer and earn method and 600 is what we used to get during initial Uber days in India as part of refer n earn

$25 in US on refer n earn and 600 in India (initially, not now )

Dhgfjhgj
Deal Subedar
0
158
1298
13

Risk of account getting banned?

Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
30322
251
@ravi28142 wrote:

Risk of account getting banned?


no

Capture1
Budding Star
28
1,827
5190
32

@srt_10 thanks for suggesting

Vegeta gif
Deal Cadet
0
117
224
3

$25 Off with validity till Dec 31, 2020.

Will be taking a Uber ride tomorrow.

Let you all know if this works https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Capture1
Budding Star
28
1,827
5190
32
@magicmama wrote:

$25 Off with validity till Dec 31, 2020.

Will be taking a Uber ride tomorrow.

Let you all know if this works https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Thanks tag me also @magicmama

1195785
Deal Cadet
4
167
640
9
@coolladka wrote:


@magicmama wrote:

$25 Off with validity till Dec 31, 2020.

Will be taking a Uber ride tomorrow.

Let you all know if this works https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Thanks tag me also @magicmama

And also tag me

Download
Deal Subedar
6
243
1166
24
@rajattarsolia wrote:

@coolladka wrote:


@magicmama wrote:

$25 Off with validity till Dec 31, 2020.

Will be taking a Uber ride tomorrow.

Let you all know if this works https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Thanks tag me also @magicmama

And also tag me
Applied to old Acc as well. Please tag me if $25 coupon works.

Ur%20name%20agen1
Shopping Friend
52
331
22158
341

It works I tried an hour back.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
58
152
1
@viSH wrote:

It works I tried an hour back.


does it work with cash ??

Ur%20name%20agen1
Shopping Friend
52
331
22158
341
@sasasasa wrote:

@viSH wrote:

It works I tried an hour back.


does it work with cash ??


Yes

Missing