Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Electronics

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Gold, 32GB)

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
11999
Untitled
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Electronics
%e6%88%90%e5%8f%8c%e6%88%90%e5%af%b9   2f44a794 fe21 4c33 a2fa 07189528efe9
Deal Captain
34
28
8482
132
29 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
Hi
Deal Subedar
3
284
2512
88

Waiting for Dark Grey, 32 GB https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Giphy 5
Entertainer
29
963
9446
97

Waiting for iPhone SE to drop below this price! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Geek
Deal Cadet
1
88
400
4

@mgrbuy Same here, hope to get it in next 2 days. PM me if you find it available and i will pm you if i see it available.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
122
0

If someone is buying, make use of 5% discount on email gift cards.
Great phone for the price.

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
10
365
3172
16
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

Waiting for iPhone SE to drop below this price! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


Waiting for iPhone SE to fall below 12K? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Hi
Deal Subedar
3
284
2512
88
@rsarath97 wrote:

If someone is buying, make use of 5% discount on email gift cards.
Great phone for the price.


Also we can use SCB 10% Cashback https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Avatar332 1
Deal Subedar
0
55
1096
48

Bought a silver one using SC card. Gold got OOS, before i could ,make the payment. VU, Now need to buy a case for the same.

X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
2
101
1752
12
@dushie wrote:

Bought a silver one using SC card. Gold got OOS, before i could ,make the payment. VU, Now need to buy a case for the same.


Bought Gold version 32 GB for 8350 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/249748/medium/3457195bliss.gif?1480953004. It’s the only version that Amazon did not have and is OOS on every other site. Thanks OP. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/249751/medium/3457195thankyou.gif?1480953006
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/249756/medium/3457195RN3333.png?1480953009

Jake
Deal Major
78
3,587
16442
183
@gambits wrote:

@dushie wrote:

Bought a silver one using SC card. Gold got OOS, before i could ,make the payment. VU, Now need to buy a case for the same.


Bought Gold version 32 GB for 8350 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/249768/medium/3457208bliss.gif?1480953015. It’s the only version that Amazon did not have and is OOS on every other site. Thanks OP. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/249771/medium/3457208thankyou.gif?1480953016
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/249773/medium/3457208RN3333.png?1480953018


8350?

Avatar332 1
Deal Subedar
0
55
1096
48

How did u get 32 gb for 8350, With 10% cashback, it would cost 10800.

Avatar332 1
Deal Subedar
0
55
1096
48
@rsarath97 wrote:

If someone is buying, make use of 5% discount on email gift cards.
Great phone for the price.


No cashback offer in buying Gift Cards.

X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
2
101
1752
12
@getready wrote:

8350?


@dushie wrote:

How did u get 32 gb for 8350, With 10% cashback, it would cost 10800.


Yessh!

Bought the same mobile silver version for a friend with 10% discount (Amazon GC from SnapDeal Wohoo Loot SDFC100), hence my profit 1200.
1600 by cashback sites accumulated since years.
850 discount from GC bought from Amazon last nite, EID offer and SAVEGC50, discount error 50+SAVEGC50

Total : 3650

12000-3650 = 8350 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
70
224
4

Redmi note 3 shows in stock but no any buy button shows.

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
116
2

@gambits Pm me cashback site name which is giving 1600 cashback

Blank
Deal Cadet
1
126
224
11
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

Waiting for iPhone SE to drop below this price! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


I mean.. why!!?? Either go for the full iphone 6 / 6s else go for redmi note 3. Why does anyone want a 4 inch phone any more?! That too with hardware from 2 years back.

Blackberry logo2
Deal Subedar
0
83
1419
40
@ragebiswas111 wrote:

@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

Waiting for iPhone SE to drop below this price! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


I mean.. why!!?? Either go for the full iphone 6 / 6s else go for redmi note 3. Why does anyone want a 4 inch phone any more?! That too with hardware from 2 years back.


iPhone SE has same hardware as 6S but old front camera,if it comes below 20-25k its a good buy.but thats not gonna happen anytime soon.

Img 5848
Deal Lieutenant
8
81
6084
81
@ragebiswas111 wrote:

@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

Waiting for iPhone SE to drop below this price! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


I mean.. why!!?? Either go for the full iphone 6 / 6s else go for redmi note 3. Why does anyone want a 4 inch phone any more?! That too with hardware from 2 years back.


Hmmm

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/249997/medium/34574442wf4s2f.jpg?1480953167

Geek
Deal Cadet
1
88
400
4

@mgrbuy Go buy Dark grey is now available..

http://www.amazon.in/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-Dark-Gre...

@paytm69 Gold version is available for subscribers only… They asked to subscribe first, I did it. Now they are sending mails to the people who had subscribed and it is available for the subscribers only.

I bought Grey one.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
81
146
3

gold 32gb available from mobile. add through mobile and can pay with web also. i could add it to shopping cart, i do not have scb card so no buying.

Hi
Deal Subedar
3
284
2512
88
@thebeast wrote:

@mgrbuy Go buy Dark grey is now available..

http://www.amazon.in/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-Dark-Gre...

@paytm69 Gold version is available for subscribers only… They asked to subscribe first, I did it. Now they are sending mails to the people who had subscribed and it is available for the subscribers only.

I bought Grey one.


Thank u @thebeast
I have bought Grey one.
Can any one confirm if i do the 2 transaction of above 5K, will i get the cash back for both?

Avatar332 1
Deal Subedar
0
55
1096
48

Max cashback is capped to 2k for over 5k spends. Does not matter if you buy twice or once. Max cashback would be 2k.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
61
389
4
@gambits wrote:

@getready wrote:

8350?


@dushie wrote:

How did u get 32 gb for 8350, With 10% cashback, it would cost 10800.


Yessh!

Bought the same mobile silver version for a friend with 10% discount (Amazon GC from SnapDeal Wohoo Loot SDFC100), hence my profit 1200.
1600 by cashback sites accumulated since years.
850 discount from GC bought from Amazon last nite, EID offer and SAVEGC50, discount error 50+SAVEGC50

Total : 3650

12000-3650 = 8350 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


So by your calculation, I bought it for only Rs.1999. Loot. My dad gave 5000 & my brother gave 5000.

So 5000+5000 = 10000
Phone cost: 11999
I paid only: 1999

P.S: Personal money doesn’t matter. Don’t mislead others.

Outlook
Deal Cadet
3
127
450
44
@Kakinada wrote:


@gambits wrote:


@getready wrote:

8350?


@dushie wrote:

How did u get 32 gb for 8350, With 10% cashback, it would cost 10800.


Yessh!

Bought the same mobile silver version for a friend with 10% discount (Amazon GC from SnapDeal Wohoo Loot SDFC100), hence my profit 1200.
1600 by cashback sites accumulated since years.
850 discount from GC bought from Amazon last nite, EID offer and SAVEGC50, discount error 50+SAVEGC50

Total : 3650

12000-3650 = 8350 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


So by your calculation, I bought it for only Rs.1999. Loot. My dad gave 5000 & my brother gave 5000.

So 5000+5000 = 10000
Phone cost: 11999
I paid only: 1999

P.S: Personal money doesn’t matter. Don’t mislead others.

Rofl… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Manchester united red devils white shirt%281%29
Deal Lieutenant
44
465
4596
32
@mayur wrote:

@Kakinada wrote:


@gambits wrote:


@getready wrote:

8350?


@dushie wrote:

How did u get 32 gb for 8350, With 10% cashback, it would cost 10800.


Yessh!

Bought the same mobile silver version for a friend with 10% discount (Amazon GC from SnapDeal Wohoo Loot SDFC100), hence my profit 1200.
1600 by cashback sites accumulated since years.
850 discount from GC bought from Amazon last nite, EID offer and SAVEGC50, discount error 50+SAVEGC50

Total : 3650

12000-3650 = 8350 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


So by your calculation, I bought it for only Rs.1999. Loot. My dad gave 5000 & my brother gave 5000.

So 5000+5000 = 10000
Phone cost: 11999
I paid only: 1999

P.S: Personal money doesn’t matter. Don’t mislead others.

Rofl… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Avatar332 1
Deal Subedar
0
55
1096
48

silver OOS, Grey in stock now.

Missing