Xmate Shot 16 Mega Pixel WiFi Sports Waterproof...

Xmate Shot 16 Mega Pixel WiFi Sports Waterproof Casing Action Video Camera, 1080P Full HD, 900mAh Rechargeable Battery, 2.4G Remote Control and Accessories Kit, Micro SD Card Support Up to 32G (Black)

73°
1999
80% OFF 9800.0
Cropped1256598557136252749
Deal Subedar
2,228
2614
25
7 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,650
21916
264

Regular price 2499 stuck_out_tongue

Cropped1256598557136252749
Deal Subedar
2,228
2614
25
getready wrote:

Regular price 2499 stuck_out_tongue

Still ₹500 off is a good discount.

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,650
21916
264
Expand
BugsBunnny wrote:

Still ₹500 off is a good discount.

Wonder what went through the users mind who added this to cart (& may be purchased too)
80% discount or 500 extra discount? rolleyes

Cropped1256598557136252749
Deal Subedar
2,228
2614
25
Expand
getready wrote:

Wonder what went through the users mind who added this to cart (& may be purchased too)
80% discount or 500 extra discount? rolleyes

They can check ₹2499 written as regular price on product page.

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,650
21916
264
Expand
BugsBunnny wrote:

They can check ₹2499 written as regular price on product page.

Lightning deal na..
They add products to cart with lightning speed seeing deals here stuck_out_tongue
Now they must’ve checked (+ the regular/deal price)

Cropped1256598557136252749
Deal Subedar
2,228
2614
25
Expand
getready wrote:

Lightning deal na..
They add products to cart with lightning speed seeing deals here stuck_out_tongue
Now they must’ve checked (+ the regular/deal price)

Surely a problem for new online shoppers & definitely not for regular shoppers like here.

Cropped1256598557136252749
Deal Subedar
2,228
2614
25

Back again @Priyanka

Missing