Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Yatra : Save Rs.1,200 using paypal | Rs.800 Instant discount + Rs.400 Instant cash back in Paypal account

Yatra : Save Rs.1,200 using paypal | Rs.800 Instant discount + Rs.400 Instant cash back in Paypal account

794°
Deal Captain
vikramreddevils

https://www.yatra.com/offer/details/paypal-offe...

Coupon Code : YTPAYPAL
Validity Till Nov 10, 2018
Applicable on Flights and Hotels

Make bookings on domestic or international flights and hotels on Yatra and pay through PayPal – The safer, easier way to pay worldwide and Save up to Rs.4,000. Hurry! This offer is valid between October 12 – November 10, 2018

Paypal Flights Offers
Booking Value Offer Paypal Flights Promo code
Rs.2,000 – Rs.2,999 Save Rs.900 ( Rs.400 Instant discount + Rs.500 Instant cash back in Paypal account) YTPAYPAL

Rs.3,000 – Rs.4,999 Save Rs.1,000 ( Rs.500 Instant discount + Rs.500 Instant cash back in Paypal account)

Above Rs.5,000 Save Rs.1,200 ( Rs.800 Instant discount + Rs.400 Instant cash back in Paypal account)

Paypal Hotels Offers
Booking Value Offer Paypal Hotel Promo code
No Min. Amount Flat 30% Off (max Rs.4,000) YTPAYPAL

Book domestic or international flights and Hotels on Yatra and pay through PayPal.
A booking amount of minimum Rs.2,000 is required for flights and no. Min bookings amount for hotels to avail the offer.
This offer is valid for first transaction on Yatra with PayPal using YTPAYPAL on Flights and HTPAYPAL on Hotels. Offer is valid for customers who have not yet used this promo code before.
Offer is valid on Desktop/Mobile site and App (android and iOS).
This offer is valid only for online confirmed bookings.
The cashback will be instantly credited to customer’s Paypal account.
To avail the offer, customers have to opt for “PayPal” payment method on payment page and complete the payment.
The offer is valid between October 12 – November 10, 2018.
The cash back earned through this offer has a validity of 60 days from the booking date and can be used as a discount at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal.

Expired
14 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Good one

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

First ever use of PayPal on any merchant? Or on yatra?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Even old PayPal users eligible ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

First ever during offer period by paypal

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It’s either “first ever” or “first time in the offer period”. If you combine the two, it’s confusing. First ever always means the absolute first time.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

+kg for share

Link Copied

very gud

Link Copied

Anyone has used the cashback that you got in paypal account? I got 600 rs but i cant see it in my account

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I received cb, both from yatra and easy my trip on same day using same account. Go to your PayPal app offer section. On next purchase they automatically apply previous cashback

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

how to use and where to use paypal

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can we use use this offer twice, on 2 new yatra account using same PayPal account ??

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Extended till 31st December

replyuser
Click here to reply