Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

Yellow Chimes Game of Thrones Ned Stark Hand Of The King Pin Brooch (Big)

118°
275
71% OFF 938.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
Images
Deal Brigadier
73,040
83521
1145
Yellow Chimes Game of Thrones Ned Stark Hand Of The King Pin Brooch (Big)
Deal Expired

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/286869/medium/36683261480976785_5.jpg?1480976786

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/286881/medium/36683261480976788_3.jpg?1480976790

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/286900/medium/36683261480976793_2.jpg?1480976794

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/286910/medium/366832651QkVqoaroL.jpg?1480976797

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/286922/medium/3668326511LRfewRjL.jpg?1480976800

http://www.amazon.in/Yellow-Chimes-Thrones-Star...

M.R.P.: 938
Price: 275
You Save: 663 (71%)

BEAUTY- Worn By The King’s Closest Advisor, This Pin Denotes The Rank Of Hand Of The King, A Privilege Reserved For Only A Special Few Men (Such As The Ill-Fated Eddard Stark).
Theme; Game of Thrones
Size : 73mm*30mm, Colour : Antique Golden (Big Size)
Base Metal Alloy , Antique Gold Color
GIFT FOR HIM ! – Ideal Valentine, Birthday, Anniversary gift for someone you ❤ LOVE ❤.

Expired about 3 years

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Amazon.
  2. Buy now for Rs 275/-

Description

  1. BEAUTY- Worn By The King’s Closest Advisor, This Pin Denotes The Rank Of Hand Of The King, A Privilege Reserved For Only A Special Few Men (Such As The Ill-Fated Eddard Stark).
  2. Theme; Game of Thrones
  3. Size : 73mm*30mm, Colour : Antique Golden (Big Size)
  4. Base Metal Alloy , Antique Gold Color
  5. GIFT FOR HIM ! – Ideal Valentine, Birthday, Anniversary gift for someone you ❤ LOVE ❤.
9 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Giphy 5
Entertainer
1,044
10224
107

Must buy for Engineering students. Game of Thrones is almost part of their curriculum now. 🐶🐶🐶

77x0etfoafvr1lnrvixp89c26 230x320x1
Deal Cadet
76
296
11
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

Must buy for Engineering students. Game of Thrones is almost part of their curriculum now. 🐶🐶🐶


ROFL

@rajrocks

Please help us in finding matching attire for this king pin https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
Deal Brigadier
73,040
83521
1145
@thalada wrote:

@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

Must buy for Engineering students. Game of Thrones is almost part of their curriculum now. 🐶🐶🐶


ROFL

@rajrocks

Please help us in finding matching attire for this king pin https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

77x0etfoafvr1lnrvixp89c26 230x320x1
Deal Cadet
76
296
11
@rajrocks wrote:

@thalada wrote:

@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

Must buy for Engineering students. Game of Thrones is almost part of their curriculum now. 🐶🐶🐶


ROFL

@rajrocks

Please help us in finding matching attire for this king pin https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/286890/medium/3668362eb91fe89e833805dd292c9865207ad48.jpg?1480976792

Jon
Deal Subedar
66
2607
73

As far as I had seen GOT, it’s quite inauspicious. Kings hand, those who wore it either died, injured or exiled. Stanis died, Ned stark died, Jamie lanister lost his hand, Tyrion lanister exiled, Tywin lanister died, Hound exiled and currently the one who is Kings hand is dead or alive don’t know. So beware purchasing this one https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Download
Deal Cadet
210
914
6
@Vikash wrote:

As far as I had seen GOT, it’s quite inauspicious. Kings hand, those who wore it either died, injured or exiled. Stanis died, Ned stark died, Jamie lanister lost his hand, Tyrion lanister exiled, Tywin lanister died, Hound exiled and currently the one who is Kings hand is dead or alive don’t know. So beware purchasing this one https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Hahahahahahaha

Missing
Deal Cadet
68
146
12
@Vikash wrote:

As far as I had seen GOT, it’s quite inauspicious. Kings hand, those who wore it either died, injured or exiled. Stanis died, Ned stark died, Jamie lanister lost his hand, Tyrion lanister exiled, Tywin lanister died, Hound exiled and currently the one who is Kings hand is dead or alive don’t know. So beware purchasing this one https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Lmao https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
68
146
12
@Vikash wrote:

As far as I had seen GOT, it’s quite inauspicious. Kings hand, those who wore it either died, injured or exiled. Stanis died, Ned stark died, Jamie lanister lost his hand, Tyrion lanister exiled, Tywin lanister died, Hound exiled and currently the one who is Kings hand is dead or alive don’t know. So beware purchasing this one https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

You should write this in reviews… On Amazon site…
Nobody ll dare to buy it… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
4,320
61194
541

@Vikash Spoiler Alert https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing