Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Fashion & Apparels from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

Yepme - Shop For Rs. 1,999 And Get FLAT 1,000 OFF

Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Fashion & Apparels from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
Pankaj
Budding Star
587
13084
105

Coupon – FLAT1000

http://www.yepme.com/men/flash-sale/flat-rs1000...#

Expired almost 3 years
26 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
62
3564
40

Yep me se 199 ka bhi buy na kare

dont

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
552
18

Seriously, its been 7 months and they still didn’t refund my 500 rupees

Download
Deal Subedar
287
1278
25

I placed order mistakenly. No option to cancel it. :/

Dd
Deal Subedar
290
2738
24
cuptaan wrote:

I placed order mistakenly. No option to cancel it. :/

YepMe looted you https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
BTW mail/call CC

Download
Deal Subedar
287
1278
25
Expand
ishubhamsr wrote:

YepMe looted you https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
BTW mail/call CC

cod order. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
41
23515
249
Expand
ishubhamsr wrote:

YepMe looted you https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
BTW mail/call CC

Strange, I placed 4 orders at no cost and they delivered all.

The boss 45926
Deal Lieutenant
134
3856
156

VD for yepme but good effort ……. everyone don’t buy yepme ……..never refund money

The boss 45926
Deal Lieutenant
134
3856
156

VD for yepme but good effort ……. everyone don’t buy yepme ……..never refund money

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
62
3564
40
Expand
Beinghuman wrote:

Strange, I placed 4 orders at no cost and they delivered all.

Oh it was u https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif Bcuz of u Company Have to charge Triple from Innocent user 2 run company

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
41
23515
249
Expand
bluewine wrote:

Oh it was u https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif Bcuz of u Company Have to charge Triple from Innocent user 2 run company

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
4,669
61468
548
Expand
Beinghuman wrote:

Strange, I placed 4 orders at no cost and they delivered all.

How no cost??
Credits?

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
41
23515
249
Expand
avgn wrote:

How no cost??
Credits?

Yeah.. That sandal loot.

Peace
Deal Major
4
20786
158
jimmymanda266 wrote:

Seriously, its been 7 months and they still didn’t refund my 500 rupees

Try to contact them via social pages like twitter & still if ur issue doesn’t gets resolved then file complaint in consumer court.
Hats off to ur patience , if it was going to be me then was not going to stop without getting compensation too https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
552
18
Expand
cuptaan wrote:

cod order. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Dude please don’t cancel it, be it now. Once I placed an order for shoes and the just 13 mins later I changed my mind and canceled the order, now its been 7 months and didn’t receive the refund

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
552
18
Expand
DealExpert wrote:

Try to contact them via social pages like twitter & still if ur issue doesn’t gets resolved then file complaint in consumer court.
Hats off to ur patience , if it was going to be me then was not going to leave them without getting compensation too https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Dude they are just pathetic, I’m just tired of emailing them countless number of times, just gave up.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2,435
6134
24
Expand
DealExpert wrote:

Try to contact them via social pages like twitter & still if ur issue doesn’t gets resolved then file complaint in consumer court.
Hats off to ur patience , if it was going to be me then was not going to leave them without getting compensation too https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

its not easy to file a complaint in court
jute ghis jate hai bhai, kale caowe bhut km hi trustd milte hai(one in a million specially in our country)

Peace
Deal Major
4
20786
158
Expand
jimmymanda266 wrote:

Dude they are just pathetic, I’m just tired of emailing them countless number of times, just gave up.

Bro just sending email will not work.Now try contacting them via social media like twitter & let me know. Seems like yeh askmebazaar kii tarahh hai. Strict action needed against this site https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
552
18
Expand
DealExpert wrote:

Bro just sending email will not work.Now try contacting them via social media like twitter & let me know. Seems like yeh askmebazaar kii tarahh hai. Strict action needed against this site https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Okay, would contact them on their twitter handler and would let you know

Peace
Deal Major
4
20786
158
Expand
ajayagupta wrote:

its not easy to file a complaint in court
jute ghis jate hai bhai, kale caowe bhut km hi trustd milte hai(one in a million specially in our country)

Bro agree with u to some extent but believe me that if we will keep this kind of thinking & not raise our voice then no action will be taken against these companies & they will continue to run their business like this only. Wake up sid !!!!

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2,435
6134
24
Expand
DealExpert wrote:

Bro agree with u to some extent but believe me that if we will keep this kind of thinking & not raise our voice then no action will be taken against these companies & they will continue to run their business like this only. Wake up sid !!!!

please provide me the necessary steps in pm or in public, i lost 3k above in paytm because of their mistake and the behavior of cc are worst than any cheap mentality person, today also i pmed them or in public they never even reply on that, so what should i say bro
online ecommerce website are very well known that they are safe in every aspect
agar whi hm kisi local shopkeeper se le koi chij to usse is relation mei kuch bhi kh sakte hai but ecommerce mei aap kuch nhi kr sakte(inspiring lines likhne se actual condition nhi bdal sakti) i am not offensing of your lines but agr aap mei jigra hai ldne ka aur time ho tbhi ldo warna aap loote hue common person ki trh khud ko paoge

Peace
Deal Major
4
20786
158
Expand
ajayagupta wrote:

please provide me the necessary steps in pm or in public, i lost 3k above in paytm because of their mistake and the behavior of cc are worst than any cheap mentality person, today also i pmed them or in public they never even reply on that, so what should i say bro
online ecommerce website are very well known that they are safe in every aspect
agar whi hm kisi local shopkeeper se le koi chij to usse is relation mei kuch bhi kh sakte hai but ecommerce mei aap kuch nhi kr sakte(inspiring lines likhne se actual condition nhi bdal sakti) i am not offensing of your lines but agr aap mei jigra hai ldne ka aur time ho tbhi ldo warna aap loote hue common person ki trh khud ko paoge

Its really shocking to see that you are facing issue with Paytm!!!
I am sure that u too didn’t contacted Paytm on twitter like @jimmymanda266 .
Right ? Check mine pm…

Mattdemon
Deal Cadet
96
510
17

Yepme didn’t refund my money as well. Following up with their twitter handle since two months. Every time same response, We’ve escalated your details to our team and will get this sorted. This has been repeating again and again … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Peace
Deal Major
4
20786
158
xpress wrote:

Yepme didn’t refund my money as well. Following up with their twitter handle since two months. Every time same response, We’ve escalated your details to our team and will get this sorted. This has been repeating again and again … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Seems like yepme twitter team is not like other twitter customer care like Paytm etc..
Now you can get resolution only by filing complaint in Consumer Court because I did little research right now & found that even founders of yepme r not active on twitter to help resolve issues.

Register your complaint online now with Department of Consumer Affairs – http://consumerhelpline.g...n/

Cc: @jimmymanda266

Mattdemon
Deal Cadet
96
510
17
Expand
DealExpert wrote:

Seems like yepme twitter team is not like other twitter customer care like Paytm etc..
Now you can get resolution only by filing complaint in Consumer Court because I did little research right now & found that even founders of yepme r not active on twitter to help resolve issues.

Register your complaint online now with Department of Consumer Affairs – http://consumerhelpline.g...n/


Cc: @jimmymanda266

Thanks, will look into this. I don’t think they even have a team. May be a single person login at random times to post deals and reply to customers. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2,435
6134
24
Expand
DealExpert wrote:

Its really shocking to see that you are facing issue with Paytm!!!
I am sure that u too didn’t contacted Paytm on twitter like @jimmymanda266 .
Right ? Check mine pm…

see pm, i tried very much via fb, twitter
now suggest what should i do now
you giving me a hope like a light in a dark room

Peace
Deal Major
4
20786
158
Expand
ajayagupta wrote:

see pm, i tried very much via fb, twitter
now suggest what should i do now
you giving me a hope like a light in a dark room

Bro need not to panic as Paytm is not like Yepme. Check PM & follow the steps mentioned to see the magic https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing