105°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

Yu yunicorn launched for 12999 (Check configuration + offers)

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 3 Votes: 5

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Missing
Deal Subedar
1
101
1526
25

Yu Yunicorn

Features :
4 GB RAM
32 GB Internal + Expandable
Helio P10 processor
13 MP rear camera + 5 MP front
4000 mah battery
8.8 mm metal unibody
Dual sim (LTE + LTE)
5.5 inch screen Full HD display
Finger print sensor
DTS Audio
http://www.flipkar...m/
Costing :
12,999/- for the first month (14999/- later on)
SBI 10% cashback = 11,700/- (Only for 1st flash sale)

Offers
1. Udio wallet : Few lucky get 400/- in wallet
2. Lybrate : First consultation free + 30% off on next 2
3. Ganaa : Free 6 months

Registration starts 2 PM today on Flipkart, First sale on 7th June (link will be updated soon)

24 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Blackberry logo2
Deal Subedar
1
395
1685
43

13 Megapixel not 28 MP.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
101
1526
25
@runjesh wrote:

13 Megapixel not 28 MP.


updated.My mistake

200w d
Deal Major
93
3,928
18092
203
@dr.dimer wrote:

@runjesh wrote:

13 Megapixel not 28 MP.


updated.My mistake

<br /

Display is FULL HD

200w d
Deal Major
93
3,928
18092
203
@dr.dimer wrote:

@getready wrote:

@dr.dimer wrote:

@runjesh wrote:

13 Megapixel not 28 MP.


updated.My mistake

<br /

Display is FULL HD


it always was


It was something else https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif Until you updated your main post here https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
76
436
9

In 12,999/- we expect 16MP Camera. P10 Processor is again a downside. Nothing Impressive in this phone at this price. 3Gb Ram is sufficient for such phones. Adding 1gb more ram dont catch customers…

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
101
1526
25
@hps21 wrote:

In 12,999/- we expect 16MP Camera. P10 Processor is again a downside. Nothing Impressive in this phone at this price. 3Gb Ram is sufficient for such phones. Adding 1gb more ram dont catch customers…


better than phones around… Redmi note 3 ,moto G4 plus on cost and few specs

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
190
1664
8

Nice share.. Voted up and suggested and karma given!

@dr.dimer

Images
Shopping Friend
34
55
13957
174

le1s eco is still better than this….
I dont know about after sales service of Le… but Yu’s after sales service is super sh*t

Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
suspended
3
190
4066
33

Better buy Redmi note 3 on 1st june.It couldn’t even run Asphalt 8 on high graphics setting.
htt.../m.

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
20
0

I replaced my yu yureka twice after i hard brick my phone twice https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
250

@dr.dimer Please share the product/offer link too while creating a thread.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
151
838
15

Micro ax is Creap and poor performance

Ne9yglqvwzy2d9 1 2
Deal Cadet
1
105
526
10

Is sbi 10 percent cashback will valid on other phones like rn3

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
94
332
4

LIVE NOW…. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

200w d
Deal Major
93
3,928
18092
203
@dkparmar26 wrote:

LIVE NOW…. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


You seem to be a very great fan of Yu https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
You only get back to DD when Yu releases a new device https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
94
332
4

Not Great Fan….just giving YU another Chance to improve…. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Giphy
Deal Subedar
5
79
1320
28

this phone is 100% same as Meizu M3 note, it just have 4 GB ram compared to 3GB in Meizu. You can check youtube videos, processor, size, shape, build and everything is same as Meizu M3 note. Still they charging 3000 extra for extra 1 GB ram https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
suspended
3
190
4066
33
@jaguarfree wrote:

this phone is 100% same as Meizu M3 note, it just have 4 GB ram compared to 3GB in Meizu. You can check youtube videos, processor, size, shape, build and everything is same as Meizu M3 note. Still they charging 3000 extra for extra 1 GB ram https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


How can you forget the greatest brand name backing the device? Uske bhi paise lagte hai bhai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Giphy
Deal Subedar
5
79
1320
28
@sagardrokr wrote:

@jaguarfree wrote:

this phone is 100% same as Meizu M3 note, it just have 4 GB ram compared to 3GB in Meizu. You can check youtube videos, processor, size, shape, build and everything is same as Meizu M3 note. Still they charging 3000 extra for extra 1 GB ram https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


How can you forget the greatest brand name backing the device? Uske bhi paise lagte hai bhai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

brand name https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing