285°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Jewellery from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Jewellery

[Invalid] Zaveri Pearls Red Zinc Pendant Set(MRP-748) for Rs.50 !

Score: 20 Votes: 24

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 20 Votes: 24

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 20 Votes: 24

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 20 Votes: 24

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 20 Votes: 24

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Paytm logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Jewellery from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Jewellery
Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20713
154

Get Zaveri Pearls Red Zinc Pendant Set(MRP-748) just for Rs.50 -
1. Go Here: https://paytm.com/shop/p/zaveri-pearls-red-zinc...
2. Apply Promocode- JEWEL80
https://i.imgur.com/UP7Xxto.jpg

70 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
Images
suspended
0
53
230
1

nice deal vu

Win edge logo
Deal Hunter
413
159
26331
87

vu
Cant Suggest Quota over

Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
29734
248

vijay ho https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/Aj78s.gif

715el0cdqkl. sl1500
suspended
306
141
44298
226

Vu https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif bro , suggestion quota over

2   imgur
Deal Lieutenant
7
53
5278
51

vup..& suggested

Giphy
Deal Hunter
97
3,309
24489
551

Minimum Cart Value must be greater than Rs 299 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

1
Deal Lieutenant
0
103
3820
36

Oho minimum cart restriction

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
10
0
27662
258

Vu https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif bro , suggestion quota over ( for the first time ever, becoz Barood Bhai was in Hot deals today and DD’s rival site too jaldi walaa https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif )

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Newbie
0
50
80
0

nice

Thumbimgcrop 1446104684732
Deal Newbie
0
60
74
3

it iis for 249

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
23
845
3784
39
@vijayho wrote:

Thanks a lot great desidimers for liking this deal https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
@FeelMyL0Ve @mahidada @wish_u_deal @munna master @Rock Chap @M Shamikh @G33kBoyRavi


Sir We are asking to you again and again. how can we buy this deal. it is not working the way you have defined in the Deal.

Please guide us to buy this else you may delete if this is not working

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20713
154

@Rock Chap @whitewalkers @sagarinani
You can easily handle that minimum purchase restriction to grab this deal-
Add in other item from paytm 80% cashback sale.
Please note that later on u can cancel that other product if you don’t like the same as paytm provides return option https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Hope u must understand what I m trying to convey https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
23
845
3784
39
@vijayho wrote:

@Rock Chap @whitewalkers @sagarinani
You can easily handle that minimum purchase restriction to grab this deal-
Either add 2 quantity of this product or add in other item from paytm.
Please note that later on u can cancel that second quantity/other product if you don’t like the same as paytm provides return option https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Hope u must understand what I m trying to convey https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


All tried none of working then i ended up ping u . can you please if possible take a screen shot after applying the Code.

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20713
154
@whitewalkers wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@Rock Chap @whitewalkers @sagarinani
You can easily handle that minimum purchase restriction to grab this deal-
Either add 2 quantity of this product or add in other item from paytm.
Please note that later on u can cancel that second quantity/other product if you don’t like the same as paytm provides return option https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Hope u must understand what I m trying to convey https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


All tried none of working then i ended up ping u . can you please if possible take a screen shot after applying the Code.


Sir,
Please note that u have to add other item from 80% cashback sale(on which promocode- JEWEL80 can be used).
I request u to add any other product from here- https://paytm.com/shop/g/women-s-fashion/lists-... & let me know whether u r able to order or not https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
BTW if u liked this deal so much then why didn’t u suggested this deal till now https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

https://i.imgur.com/dlAThVJ.jpg

Recent activity
Deal Subedar
0
97
1598
75

Don’t get OVER EXITED … as it’s just PENDANT (no chain & ear ring pendants) and that too with DEFECT… watch the image carefully with ZOOM (Black SPOT Visible even in small image too)

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20713
154
@mitra wrote:

Don’t get OVER EXITED … as it’s just PENDANT (no chain & ear ring pendants) and that too with DEFECT… watch the image carefully with ZOOM (Black SPOT Visible even in small image too)


Sir,
U will get all the items showing in figure (including earring) else u have option to return the product hassle-free https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
23
845
3784
39
@vijayho wrote:

@whitewalkers wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@Rock Chap @whitewalkers @sagarinani
You can easily handle that minimum purchase restriction to grab this deal-
Either add 2 quantity of this product or add in other item from paytm.
Please note that later on u can cancel that second quantity/other product if you don’t like the same as paytm provides return option https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Hope u must understand what I m trying to convey https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


All tried none of working then i ended up ping u . can you please if possible take a screen shot after applying the Code.


Sir,
Please note that u have to add other item from 80% cashback sale(on which promocode- JEWEL80 can be used).
I request u to add any other product from here- https://paytm.com/shop/g/women-s-fashion/lists-... & let me know whether u r able to order or not https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
BTW if u liked this deal so much then why didn’t u suggested this deal till now https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

https://i.imgur.com/dlAThVJ.jpg


i like this deal and i will suggest only if i am able to but it.
can you give me the other product link which you have added along with this.

i am sure no one able to buy this till now ???

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20713
154
@whitewalkers wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@whitewalkers wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@Rock Chap @whitewalkers @sagarinani
You can easily handle that minimum purchase restriction to grab this deal-
Either add 2 quantity of this product or add in other item from paytm.
Please note that later on u can cancel that second quantity/other product if you don’t like the same as paytm provides return option https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Hope u must understand what I m trying to convey https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


All tried none of working then i ended up ping u . can you please if possible take a screen shot after applying the Code.


Sir,
Please note that u have to add other item from 80% cashback sale(on which promocode- JEWEL80 can be used).
I request u to add any other product from here- https://paytm.com/shop/g/women-s-fashion/lists-... & let me know whether u r able to order or not https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
BTW if u liked this deal so much then why didn’t u suggested this deal till now https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

https://i.imgur.com/dlAThVJ.jpg


i like this deal and i will suggest only if i am able to but it.
can you give me the other product link which you have added along with this.

i am sure no one able to buy this till now ???


Sir,
Did u tried to add any product from the 80% cashback sale link provided ?
Its working flaw-lessly.
Here comes 1 product link for u- https://paytm.com/shop/p/meenaz-silver-alloy-ea...=

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
23
845
3784
39
@vijayho wrote:

@whitewalkers wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@whitewalkers wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@Rock Chap @whitewalkers @sagarinani
You can easily handle that minimum purchase restriction to grab this deal-
Either add 2 quantity of this product or add in other item from paytm.
Please note that later on u can cancel that second quantity/other product if you don’t like the same as paytm provides return option https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Hope u must understand what I m trying to convey https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


All tried none of working then i ended up ping u . can you please if possible take a screen shot after applying the Code.


Sir,
Please note that u have to add other item from 80% cashback sale(on which promocode- JEWEL80 can be used).
I request u to add any other product from here- https://paytm.com/shop/g/women-s-fashion/lists-... & let me know whether u r able to order or not https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
BTW if u liked this deal so much then why didn’t u suggested this deal till now https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

https://i.imgur.com/dlAThVJ.jpg


i like this deal and i will suggest only if i am able to but it.
can you give me the other product link which you have added along with this.

i am sure no one able to buy this till now ???


Sir,
Did u tried to add any product from the 80% cashback sale link provided ?
Its working flaw-lessly.
Here comes 1 product link for u- https://paytm.com/shop/p/meenaz-silver-alloy-ea...=

ahh. now i bought it. thanks. Vuns +KG

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20713
154
@whitewalkers wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@whitewalkers wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@whitewalkers wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@Rock Chap @whitewalkers @sagarinani
You can easily handle that minimum purchase restriction to grab this deal-
Either add 2 quantity of this product or add in other item from paytm.
Please note that later on u can cancel that second quantity/other product if you don’t like the same as paytm provides return option https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Hope u must understand what I m trying to convey https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


All tried none of working then i ended up ping u . can you please if possible take a screen shot after applying the Code.


Sir,
Please note that u have to add other item from 80% cashback sale(on which promocode- JEWEL80 can be used).
I request u to add any other product from here- https://paytm.com/shop/g/women-s-fashion/lists-... & let me know whether u r able to order or not https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
BTW if u liked this deal so much then why didn’t u suggested this deal till now https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

https://i.imgur.com/dlAThVJ.jpg


i like this deal and i will suggest only if i am able to but it.
can you give me the other product link which you have added along with this.

i am sure no one able to buy this till now ???


Sir,
Did u tried to add any product from the 80% cashback sale link provided ?
Its working flaw-lessly.
Here comes 1 product link for u- https://paytm.com/shop/p/meenaz-silver-alloy-ea...=

ahh. now i bought it. thanks. Vuns +KG


My pleasure https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
But this wont be fpd 4 sure as not posted by mafia sir https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Am I right @Nigel Sir https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Recent activity
Deal Subedar
0
97
1598
75

Sir,

No offense but

Why to buy Defective & block money (return/exchange etc.)

@vijayho wrote:

@mitra wrote:

Don’t get OVER EXITED … as it’s just PENDANT (no chain & ear ring pendants) and that too with DEFECT… watch the image carefully with ZOOM (Black SPOT Visible even in small image too)


Sir,
U will get all the items showing in figure (including earring) else u have option to return the product hassle-free https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20713
154
@mitra wrote:

Sir,

No offense but

Why to buy Defective & block money (return/exchange etc.)


@vijayho wrote:

@mitra wrote:

Don’t get OVER EXITED … as it’s just PENDANT (no chain & ear ring pendants) and that too with DEFECT… watch the image carefully with ZOOM (Black SPOT Visible even in small image too)


Sir,
U will get all the items showing in figure (including earring) else u have option to return the product hassle-free https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif



Sir,
How this product is defective https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
37
1,574
15053
389

Voted down & marked as invalid.
Also negative karma given for threatening/emotional blackmail via PM

Unnamed
Deal Captain
11
114
13897
155
@Nigel wrote:

Voted down & marked as invalid.
Also negative karma given for threatening/emotional blackmail via PM


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20713
154
@Nigel wrote:

Voted down & marked as invalid.
Also negative karma given for threatening/emotional blackmail via PM


This deal is not invalid.
Do u want me to post screenshot of pm ?
I was just asking for the reason for not promoting this deal and u r saying blackmailing ?

Graphics 3d smileys 131404
Deal Captain
7
32
10322
66

VU+s good find

Missing