Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Zingoy Spin n Win :- Win 100% Cashback on Transactions

Zingoy Spin n Win :- Win 100% Cashback on Transactions

104°
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

https://www.zingoy.com/spin-the-wheel-contest?u...

How can I earn more spins?
1) For every successful giftcards or handpicked Order & Tracked Earn Cashback Transaction between 24th, Dec 2019 to 1st, Jan 2020, you earn 1 spin.
2) There is no limit on the number of spins you can earn!
What indication will I have so as to access the spin?
Once you earn the needed spins, the wheel will get highlighted and you can spin the wheel.
What can I get from Spin The Wheel?
You can win various prizes from spinning the wheel.
Lucky Entry Ticket for 24K Gold Coin, for which winners will be announced on 4pm, 5th Jan 2020 at Facebook
Zingoy Gift cards (From Rs 10-500 Denominations).
Extra Cashback coupons up to 100% for gift cards and Earn Cashback transaction.
Extra Cashback coupons to buy the Handpicked Products.
How can I get Extra Cashback?
You can get extra cashback by spinning the wheel and if it lands on the “Extra Cashback” option.
What is Extra Cashback on Gift Card?
Extra Cashback refers to the coupon codes you’ve won by spinning the wheel. Extra Cashback may be received in either of the following ways :
1) You will receive a coupon code to buy the Gift Vouchers , valid till 31st March 2020.
What is Extra Cashback on Handpicked Products?
Extra Cashback refers to the coupon codes you’ve won by spinning the wheel. Extra Cashback may be received in either of the following ways :
1) You will receive a coupon code to buy the Handpicked Products, valid till 31st March 2020.
What is Extra Cashback on Earn Cashback?
Extra Cashback will be credited based on your next cashback transaction on Earn Cashback. Note: Transaction has to be made before 5th January 2020
When do my spins expire?
Total numbers of spins will get accumulated over the contest period. You can spin the wheel anytime during the campaign period till 1st January 2020. User can win unlimited spins during the contest period.
Terms & Conditions
The contest begins on 24 December 2019 and ends on 1st January 2020 and is valid only in this duration.
User needs to be registered & logged in to Zingoy in order to participate.
Fake users and fraudulent purchases will not be eligible.
Zingoy.com is not responsible for the contents of or information offered by any linked website, any link contained in a linked website or any changes or updates to such websites.
Zingoy.com reserves the right to change the terms of this Offer at any time, without prior notice to the Users.
Use of this Website shall be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions and all amendments from time to time and the User shall not be entitled to claim that he/she was not aware of the same.
In case of any dispute Zingoy has all rights to take its own decision.
Winners of the lucky draw will be announced at the Facebook on 5th Jan 2020

Expired
1 Comment  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

1 ko bhi nhi milega ☹️

replyuser
Click here to reply