Zomato :- Get 50% Cashback upto 100₹ when you p...

Zomato :- Get 50% Cashback upto 100₹ when you pay using Paytm for the 1st time

121°
100
50% OFF 200.0
Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
639
19074
162

http://www.zoma...om
https://paytm.com/shop/p/up-to-rs-100-cashback-...

Terms and Conditions
In Detail
1. 50% cashback on at Zomato paid using Paytm
2. Maximum cashback of Rs.100 per transaction
3. No minimum transaction amount is required
4. Offer is valid from 18th Dec 2018 to 7th Jan 2019
5. Promocode ZPAY needs to be applied to avail the Cashback offer
6. Offer is valid for New user on Zomato
7. Cashback shall be credited instantly to your Paytm wallet on order completion.
8. Cashback will be cancelled in case of full refunds or cancellation of orders
9. In partial refund cases cashback will be rolled back in same proportionate amount
10. Mobile number needs to be verified to be eligible for cash back
11. In case of any dispute the customer needs to get in touch with the Merchant/Brand
12. According to RBI’s new guideline,users who have not undergone Paytm KYC will not receive cashbacks in their wallets.
13. According to RBI’s new guideline, Users who have not undergone Paytm KYC will have their wallet limits reduced to Rs. 10,000 a month and would have to provide us any one ID proof to continue adding money or receiving Cashback in their wallets.

Conditions for Validity
Offer is valid from 18th Dec 2018 – 7th Jan 2019 or until stocks last before the valid date.
How to Redeem

Visit zomato Website/App
Enter the Promocode to avail the Cashback at the time Checkout.

  • In Others
  • Expiring In 3 days
10 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

We hav to apply ZPAY to avail the?
Can we combine TASTY wid this offer?

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
639
19074
162
rjgupta3474562 wrote:

We hav to apply ZPAY to avail the?
Can we combine TASTY wid this offer?

Nope , Zpay coupon must be applied to avail this offer

Cropped1729542388
Deal Lieutenant
961
4543
55
rjgupta3474562 wrote:

We hav to apply ZPAY to avail the?
Can we combine TASTY wid this offer?

Only one code gets applied…u can use tasty second time….tasty can be applied 3 times a day…but zpay only on first order

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
hiban wrote:

Only one code gets applied…u can use tasty second time….tasty can be applied 3 times a day…but zpay only on first order

Then its waste offer. Why will anyone use zpay, if he get 50% instant discount(Tasty) rather than 50% instant cb(zpay). No use

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
639
19074
162
Expand
rjgupta3474562 wrote:

Then its waste offer. Why will anyone use zpay, if he get 50% instant discount(Tasty) rather than 50% instant cb(zpay). No use

Lol , Tasty Applicable to selected Restaurants while this code is applicable on Ur 1st order & Applicable to all restaurants , so use this code 1st then use Tasty

Mw8bgos
Deal Lieutenant
431
4373
69

Want piggybank
ref

Fireworks
Deal Subedar
56
1443
17
walrus wrote:

Want piggybank
ref

Check pm

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
44
1
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Lol , Tasty Applicable to selected Restaurants while this code is applicable on Ur 1st order & Applicable to all restaurants , so use this code 1st then use Tasty

In that case we can use first50 which is applicable on all restaurant.

Missing
suspended
52
42
0

Zomato is a big choor …they cancelled my order and also did not process refund…they said they do not have any refund policy

Original
Deal Lieutenant
154
3192
41
kooldud wrote:

Zomato is a big choor …they cancelled my order and also did not process refund…they said they do not have any refund policy

+1 same here.. I didn’t got refund for my order, it’s been around a month now.. evil

Missing