Hotness Zomato: Get 50% off on order above ₹99 upto ₹10...

Hot Deal Zomato: Get 50% off on order above ₹99 upto ₹100 (selected restaurants)

383°
50% OFF 200.0
Woody
Deal Cadet

https://www.zoma...om
Promo code : AWESOME

offer Details showing max discount ₹75 Only but getting Max Dis Upto ₹100 (check last ss)

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/601370/original/Screenshot_20200106_124736.jpg?1578295479
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/601371/original/Screenshot_20200106_125155.jpg?1578295489

Expiring In 13 days
17 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Deal Subedar

Zomato take too much delivery charges + taxes. That’s why they fail

Missing
Deal Newbie

We are already getting 60% selected restaurants

Cropped201662063
Deal Subedar
PandeyjikiPathsala wrote:

Yea and sometimes charges are more than discount so you end up paying more than the food amount even after applying coupons

Missing
Deal Newbie
PandeyjikiPathsala wrote:

Yes bro.. almost equal to discount they offer

Missing
Deal Lieutenant

packing charge + delivery charge + taxes = Discount stuck_out_tongue

Cropped2475192078258808347
Deal Newbie
desiman wrote:

Including inflated prices on menu will be greater than Discount.

Woody
Deal Cadet
desiman wrote:

True that!
Without discount we will be paying them much higher price than at resturants itself .They also put inflated price on menu sometimes.

Cropped2475192078258808347
Deal Newbie
Expand
Vulcan wrote:

True that!
Without discount we will be paying them much higher price than at resturants itself .They also put inflated price on menu sometimes.

Swiggy with their super membership is much easy on pockets.
Uber Eats with their cashback streak from last 2 months comes second in savings, even better than swiggy occasionally.
PhonePe switch is better with Rs.100 cashbacks.
Zomato is no good for savings. Their codes are just to give an illusion of discounts.
Zomato Gold on Delivery is worth if you are trying a restaurant with minimum Rs.300+ base price on dishes.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
Vulcan wrote:

True that!

what are the current menu prices at the offline restaurant… is it almost same as online or less

Missing
Deal Cadet

Also include surcharge in that

Woody
Deal Cadet
Expand
desiman wrote:

what are the current menu prices at the offline restaurant… is it almost same as online or less

Sometime it’s different than what it is being offered at restaurant itself. Swiggy does that too. But it’s not always true.
If u regular of these plateform , do try checking menu price at restaurant.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
kiran1bk wrote:

Uber Eats with their cashback streak from last 2 months comes second in savings, even better than swiggy occasionally.
Zomato is no good for savings. Their codes are just to give an illusion of discounts.
Zomato Gold on Delivery is worth if you are trying a restaurant with minimum Rs.300+ base price on dishes.

To make things even worse Zomato doesn’t even provide customer executives

Nice dp for whatsapp
Deal Subedar
Expand
hardik6190564 wrote:

To make things even worse Zomato doesn’t even provide customer executives

+1
Worst service on digital platform .. they don’t bother wether food delivered or not.. if delivered also who cares what delivered

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
kiran1bk wrote:

Spot ON

Yesterday I just tried to compare the price of post zomato gold offer with swiggy super, it turned out to be swiggy offer reduced me 20 Rs more than zomato and I just went with swiggy for same item for same restaurant.

I spent lot of time to pay zomato order from payzapp but never seen that option in zomato app. Only payzapp card can be added which wont give any cashbacks. So missed that payzapp offer.

So, overall in any urgent food order, swiggy is better as overall cost will be lesss than others.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
karthikaithal wrote:

I spent lot of time to pay zomato order from payzapp but never seen that option in zomato app. Only payzapp card can be added which wont give any cashbacks. So missed that payzapp offer.

Isn’t that the only way to get cashback,I mean aren’t you supposed to add payzapp card in zomato & pay via that to get offer because as far as I remember zomato never had a “pay via payzapp” option like niki.

Woody
Deal Cadet
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Isn’t that the only way to get cashback,I mean aren’t you supposed to add payzapp card in zomato & pay via that to get offer because as far as I remember zomato never had a “pay via payzapp” option like niki.

Yes , only payzapp virtual card offer is there for instant discount. There wasn’t any option, even in the past for pay with PayZapp

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Vulcan wrote:

Yes , only payzapp virtual card offer is there for instant discount. There wasn’t any option, even in the past for pay with PayZapp

I thought I will get addition cashback in payzapp account like many other site having pay with payzapp.

As coupon code needs to be applied in zomato site to get discount after entering virtual card details, we cannot use both gold offer with this coupon.

Also another difference I notice is, in zomato show some restaurant as closed even at 1pm where as in swiggy its opened most time as per the restaurant time. Not sure due to too much demand zomato show that as closed or not.

Missing