Hotness Zomato Weekend Loot

Hot Deal Zomato Weekend Loot

343°
125
50% OFF 250.0
Cropped1242269492
Deal Cadet
141
240
2

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
Zomato Payzapp Offer

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/598364/original/IMG_20191213_184353_060.jpg?1576243080

Get 50% Instant Discount Upto Rs.125 On Order Above Rs.200 On Weekends (Saturday/Sunday)

On Weekdays Get 30% Instant Discount

Code : ZPAYZAPP

Expiring In 5 days
21 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
5,435
62152
565

Good offer. This works on all restros

1170904 581987041864529 38163693 n
Deal Cadet
80
670
12

This is trap of Payzapp
In past few months Payzapp mini kyc expired for many users.Now they cant do any transaction so many left using it. Only way to restore Payzapp is opening hdfc bank account that’s why they are giving this kind offers

Missing
Deal Cadet
148
315
4

Zomato worst. No customer care vd poor retailer

Cropped7235903534195399961
Deal Major
11
15860
244

UPI100 also working got in many accounts (Applicable On All Restaurants) , 100 Off on 149.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
1

Yes this is happened to me. I paid around 4K of BSES electricity using BILLPAY code and after that i get to know that my kyc is expired and i will not get any cb.. rolleyes rage cry

Missing
Deal Cadet
172
938
10

Same offer for Swiggy also, just received Notification

Tkcp
Deal Cadet
118
467
7
Venom14 wrote:

This is trap of Payzapp
In past few months Payzapp mini kyc expired for many users.Now they cant do any transaction so many left using it. Only way to restore Payzapp is opening hdfc bank account that’s why they are giving this kind offers

What is the problem in opening HDFC Bank Ac…its the number one private bank in India. I myself have two accounts in it with one account some 10yrs old.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
127
5
BLANCO wrote:

UPI100 also working got in many accounts (Applicable On All Restaurants) , 100 Off on 149.

Is it zmto usr specific code ?

1170904 581987041864529 38163693 n
Deal Cadet
80
670
12

I need 10000
please give me if you have more

Missing
Deal Cadet
192
403
11
SunnyKh wrote:

Same offer for Swiggy also, just received Notification

Swiggy 30% is running fr long time… U got 50% ?!

Nersxrwgqq1euv 1 2
Deal Subedar
150
1698
68
Expand
insta_vicky wrote:

Swiggy 30% is running fr long time… U got 50% ?!

Yeah same weekend concept for swiggy. Max cap 125

Missing
Deal Cadet
161
223
2
Expand
TastyKhana wrote:

What is the problem in opening HDFC Bank Ac…its the number one private bank in India. I myself have two accounts in it with one account some 10yrs old.

What are debit card fees

Tkcp
Deal Cadet
118
467
7
Expand
insta wrote:

What are debit card fees

My friend my yearly transaction crosses 1lac so I dont have to pay any fees so I dont know. I guess its 500/- actually it varies from card to card better contact bank for same.

Missing
Deal Cadet
172
938
10
Expand
insta_vicky wrote:

Swiggy 30% is running fr long time… U got 50% ?!

Same weekends offer of 50% as applicable on Zomato, Now Not Showing on PayZapp app, don’t know why they changed

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
41
2
Venom14 wrote:

This is trap of Payzapp
In past few months Payzapp mini kyc expired for many users.Now they cant do any transaction so many left using it. Only way to restore Payzapp is opening hdfc bank account that’s why they are giving this kind offers

Friend of mine is hdfc cc holder. His acc also blocked 1k bal was there

Download
Shopping Friend
69
29540
488
Expand
TastyKhana wrote:

What is the problem in opening HDFC Bank Ac…its the number one private bank in India. I myself have two accounts in it with one account some 10yrs old.

But still opening a bank account is a big thing in front of a small wallet , who would open a complete bank account just for payzapp wallet ?
Doesnt sound sense

Tkcp
Deal Cadet
118
467
7
Expand
androgame wrote:

But still opening a bank account is a big thing in front of a small wallet , who would open a complete bank account just for payzapp wallet ?
Doesnt sound sense

Agreed but it’s HDFC and a bank account has many long term benefits…this payzapp stuff it’s just one feather there are many feathers in Cap…I just shared my views now opening an account is as per individual discretion.

Redhat
Tech Guru
250
1320
20
Expand
TastyKhana wrote:

Agreed but it’s HDFC and a bank account has many long term benefits…this payzapp stuff it’s just one feather there are many feathers in Cap…I just shared my views now opening an account is as per individual discretion.

going a little offtopic here : yes indeed it’s No. 1 private bank of the country but why use payzapp app to deliver the offer ? They could have offer it on their CC and DC ? Why take all the trouble ? It’s because they still want people to use payzapp but not much will be interested to open an account with HDFC just to use payzapp.

Missing