2013 made Gulfstream 650 VIP Jets

737°
20% OFF 5250000000.0
Shopping Friend
Alpha.Barood

FOR SALE: Two 2013 Gulfstream 650 VIP Jets:
Price: $60,800,000 USD Each,

Interior: Cabin layout 13-passenger configuration, forward crew rest,

Forward cabin 4 single club seats, Aft mid cabin 4-place conference group with an opposing credenza, Aft cabin 2 club seats with an opposing 3-place divan,

Galley Aft galley includes hi-temp oven, microwave, coffee maker & espresso maker,

Lavatory: Forward crew vacuum lavatory and aft vacuum lavatory. Contact: Peter G. Mortell, EMEA-Far-East Assoc., Stephen L. Avery, Sr.Exec.VP, IGR INC. Int’l Aircraft Sales & Services LLC.
63 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
  • Sort By
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Our first A340 trip has gone really well, quotes are now flying in and we are close to securing our first tour. We have extremely competitive pricing, especially when considering the competition are aging 757s and 767s. In addition, the closure of second A340 should take place within the next few weeks. I will be able to give an exact date as to when the aircraft will be entering service by the end of November. It will be an exact match, flexibility with regards to ad-hoc music tours, government flights and ultra-long range charters

https://i.imgur.com/LkVzZmB.jpg

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
@mittalvarinder wrote:

want to ask something abt DD

Why there is so much groupisum here for making deals became FPD. Any of deal weather its worthy or not ia come in front page if it is posted by any of senior members. There are so many posts live here which has no use at all or not even worthy but still bacame FPD. My question is why this is happens here. If it is still continue that pls disable submit deals options for everyone

I know that this post is removed by administrator.. but no matters truth is truth.

Thanks everyone for suport. Pls any one tag admin and let them know abt this issue
@avgn i dont know how to post bro sorry

Dont take @Spock seriously,
Most of times he is more naughty than a 14 year old Ghar Ka @Chirag

He meant the just opposite , what is in black and white, thats why he has not tagged admin. Moreover, he is retired twice and now he is just like AZHAR, 100 untold, unwritten, unhappend, unbelievable stories.

No need to tag admins, they know et all, whatever 6 lac dimers know collectively. In case of some real issue you can tag DealSeeker or @Beinghuman,

Just be careful , Dont tag both of the them together, else they will be opposite pH like @Plato and @asoka.

@blue wine @eskimo @Tejaa
@sunnie @A2Zdeals

Only @Magus take away the dp of Buddha.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

@mittalvarinder of-course what @B@_R_0_0_D bhai says is true..
please do read my last comment in your (now locked) topic

locked (from taking new comments) but NOT deleted (you were thinking it might and i was sure it wont)

..In case of some real issue you can tag DealSeeker or @Beinghuman ..

@B@_R_0_0_D bhai tag tou kar dei woh.. par pehle aap inko tag kaise kiya jata hai yeh tou bata deejiye.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

P.S.: and @Chirag is now a strapping young man (and I think out of teenage years too)

@Barood bhai you are being nostalgic about the ol’ times (when he joined and was 14) ..

btw: nice business jet https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif . this isn’t that costly too considering those who buy actually still get re-sale value
replyuser
Click here to reply