Senses Challenge: Do it whenever u r free.{Exce...

Senses Challenge: Do it whenever u r free.{Excellent}

Score: 12 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Score: 12 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Score: 12 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Score: 12 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Score: 12 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1048
Great Sensory Perception Test

==================

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/body/int...?
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

  • In
FPD Suggested By > hackerboys , Mr.A ,
338 Comments  |  
52 Dimers
All 1 foreign 0 ap 2492674f
Analyst
40
72
18183
249
@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:@

h4. Great Sensory Perception Test

==================



http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/body/int...?
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


excellent..
our perception helps us adapt & wrk by picking up signals frm surroundings..
in above test many this condination reqd is artificially broken & hence many will score poor…

awesum share…

Images
Deal Lieutenant
0
68
4112
68

your final score is 17/20
excellent!!! you are sensational!!!
find out more about your senses…
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1048

These are few questions asked in HR interview!

These are few questions asked in HR interview! The answers are really stunning and inspiring. Thinking out of the box! A must read…

Question 1:
You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night, it’s raining heavily, when suddenly you pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for a bus:

  • An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.
  • An old friend who once saved your life.
  • The perfect partner you have been dreaming about.

Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing very well that there could only be one passenger in your car?

This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once actually used as part of a job application.

He simply answered:
“I would give the car keys to my Old friend and let him take the lady to the hospital. I would stay behind and wait for the bus with the partner of my dreams.”

Sometimes, we gain more if we are able to give up our stubborn thought limitations. Never forget to “Think Outside of the Box.”

Question 2:

What will you do if I run away with your sister?

The candidate who was selected answered ” I will not get a better match for my sister than you sir”

Question 3:
Interviewer (to a student girl candidate) – What is one morning you woke up & found that you were pregnant.

Girl – I will be very excited and take an off, to celebrate with my husband.

Normally an unmarried girl will be shocked to hear this, but she managed it well. Why I should think it in the wrong way, she said later when asked.

Question 4:
Interviewer: He ordered a cup of coffee for the candidate. Coffee arrived kept before the candidate, then he asked what is before you?

Candidate: Instantly replied “Tea”
He got selected.

You know how and why did he say “TEA” when he knows very well that coffee was kept before.
(Answer: The question was “What is before you (U – alphabet) Reply was “TEA” ( T – alphabet)
Alphabet “T” was before Alphabet “U”

Question 5;

Interviewer said “I shall either ask you ten easy questions or one really difficult question.

Think well before you make up your mind!” The boy thought for a while and said, “my choice is one really difficult question.”

“Well, good luck to you, you have made your own choice! Now tell me this. “What comes first, Day or Night?”

The boy was jolted into reality as his admission depends on the correctness of his answer, but he thought for a while and said, “It’s the DAY sir!”

“How” the interviewer asked,

“Sorry sir, you promised me that you will not ask me a SECOND difficult question!”


Sometimes just thinking out of the box is all it takes!

Funny kid image
Deal Subedar
0
207
1288
73

I think I scored the poorest… 9/20.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Images
Deal Subedar
1
90
1198
70
Jagsss wrote:

I think I scored the poorest… 9/20.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


I also score 9/20 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

The oracle
suspended
2
71
5038
107
@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:@

h1. These are few questions asked in HR interview!


These are few questions asked in HR interview! The answers are really stunning and inspiring. Thinking out of the box! A must read…

Question 1:
You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night, it’s raining heavily, when suddenly you pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for a bus:

* An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.
* An old friend who once saved your life.
* The perfect partner you have been dreaming about.

Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing very well that there could only be one passenger in your car?

This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once actually used as part of a job application.

He simply answered:
“I would give the car keys to my Old friend and let him take the lady to the hospital. I would stay behind and wait for the bus with the partner of my dreams.”

Sometimes, we gain more if we are able to give up our stubborn thought limitations. Never forget to “Think Outside of the Box.”

Question 2:


What will you do if I run away with your sister?

The candidate who was selected answered ” I will not get a better match for my sister than you sir”

Question 3:
Interviewer (to a student girl candidate) – What is one morning you woke up & found that you were pregnant.

Girl – I will be very excited and take an off, to celebrate with my husband.

Normally an unmarried girl will be shocked to hear this, but she managed it well. Why I should think it in the wrong way, she said later when asked.

Question 4:
Interviewer: He ordered a cup of coffee for the candidate. Coffee arrived kept before the candidate, then he asked what is before you?

Candidate: Instantly replied “Tea”
He got selected.

You know how and why did he say “TEA” when he knows very well that coffee was kept before.
(Answer: The question was “What is before you (U – alphabet) Reply was “TEA” ( T – alphabet)
Alphabet “T” was before Alphabet “U”

h1. Question 5;

Interviewer said “I shall either ask you ten easy questions or one really difficult question.

Think well before you make up your mind!” The boy thought for a while and said, “my choice is one really difficult question.”

“Well, good luck to you, you have made your own choice! Now tell me this. “What comes first, Day or Night?”

The boy was jolted into reality as his admission depends on the correctness of his answer, but he thought for a while and said, “It’s the DAY sir!”

“How” the interviewer asked,

“Sorry sir, you promised me that you will not ask me a SECOND difficult question!”

___

Sometimes just thinking out of the box is all it takes!


Do they really ask such questions? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Thank God I did not do MBA. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

316px lvo1gzjph7qd81tpvm26
Deal Lieutenant
2
648
4356
101

excellent..
our perception helps us adapt & wrk by picking up signals frm surroundings..
in above test many this condination reqd is artificially broken & hence many will score poor…

awesum share…


its more of optical illusions here.. some were knowledge based tests rather than senses based

car sickness –
tongue receptors –
brain area
rearranging sounds test
most sensitive areas

very interesting though…

Xzugh6w
Entertainer
11
816
17872
215

MA MA MA MA… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Ma Ma Mia… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Dsc02478
Deal Captain
3
171
7462
168

10 out 0f 20

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1048
rockybalboa wrote:

Jagsss wrote:

I think I scored the poorest… 9/20.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


I also score 9/20 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


i got 5/20
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

All 1 foreign 0 ap 2492674f
Analyst
40
72
18183
249
Mr.A wrote:



excellent..
our perception helps us adapt & wrk by picking up signals frm surroundings..
in above test many this condination reqd is artificially broken & hence many will score poor…

awesum share…


its more of optical illusions here.. some were knowledge based tests rather than senses based

car sickness –
tongue receptors –
brain area
rearranging sounds test
most sensitive areas

very interesting though…


Yess…bt all illusions are conditions where the continuity between sensation & interpretaion ( perceptual salience) is broken down..

Yes many r knowledge test..This is the main problem wit psychological tests…

Most of them end up being achievement test( what we know)…rather than aptitude test(true potential, actual purpose of test)….

Infact CAT, XAT are supposed to be aptitude test bt they end up bein achievement tests too coz of coaching classes & immense practice..so not wholly bt to a large extent all aptitude tests can be achievement tests….

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1048
rajdesidime wrote:

Mr.A wrote:



excellent..
our perception helps us adapt & wrk by picking up signals frm surroundings..
in above test many this condination reqd is artificially broken & hence many will score poor…

awesum share…


its more of optical illusions here.. some were knowledge based tests rather than senses based

car sickness –
tongue receptors –
brain area
rearranging sounds test
most sensitive areas

very interesting though…


Yess…bt all illusions are conditions where the continuity between sensation & interpretaion ( perceptual salience) is broken down..

Yes many r knowledge test..This is the main problem wit psychological tests…

Most of them end up being achievement test( what we know)…rather than aptitude test(true potential, actual purpose of test)….

Infact CAT, XAT are supposed to be aptitude test bt they end up bein achievement tests too coz of coaching classes & immense practice..so not wholly bt to a large extent all aptitude tests can be achievement tests….


+ Exams and results

ayeaga.. ayega..

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1048

The child actors in Harry Potter would do their actual schoolwork on set to make the school environment look authentic.

https://i.imgur.com/5n4vyeq.gif

This is something the world needs to know.

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1048

International Etiquette………….

https://i.imgur.com/Ji5VhHy.jpg

Do you like to travel to many foreign countries?

Then you should know the manners and customs prevailing there.

How would you manage if you happen to visit countries just now?

Read the matter given below and follow the instructions.

Just click on the picture below, and then select your answer by clicking on the twirling utensil.

It will give you the correct answer, and then move to the next country.

It’s funny and hard…..

Click

http://www.fekids.com/img/kln/flash/DontGrossOu...

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1048

Life span calendar

Watch your age in the upper right corner!

Kind of fun to watch your age goes up and down as you answer the questions.

Now this is interesting, give it a try….

How long will you live? This is a calculator that estimates your life expectancy.

It was developed by North-western Mutual Life. It’s interesting that there are only 13 questions.

Yet, they can predict how long you’re likely to live.

http://media.nmfn.com/tnetwork/li...an

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1048

https://i.imgur.com/OK67oEc.jpg

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1048

https://i.imgur.com/GgToWWk.jpg

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1048

Moving Puzzle

If you can put this puzzle together you can say goodbye to Alzheimer’s!

This is really clever and a bit challenging. As we older people are concerned with Alzheimer’s disease, this puzzle may help dispel some fear.

It’s easy to put together if you are not affected by Alzheimer’s disease, but impossible to do for someone with the disease.

Give it a try. If this puzzle is particularly difficult for you, then your physician can offer you additional testing to check you for Alzheimer’s.

Just remember, if you can put this puzzle together you do not have to fear Alzheimer’s!

A really neat puzzle!!

http://www.brl.ntt.co.jp/people/hara/f…wf

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1048

Well, it’s finally happened.

Barood been posting so much lately, that my cursor actually overheated.

http://www.flamingcurso...m/

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1048
Tweety

Watch this until Sylvester catches Tweety.
(wait for it. It’s worth it).

AFTER Tweety’s caught, scroll down.
https://i.imgur.com/VlUifom.gif
AFTER Tweety’s caught, scroll down.

0-2 seconds – there’s hope for you
2-5 seconds – having a bad day?
5-10 seconds – are you maybe just a slow reader?
10-20 seconds – remedial classes are nothing to be ashamed of
20-30 seconds – it’s recommended that you don’t breed.
30 sec-1 min – you probably can’t read this anyway, so why bother?
1-2 min – the equivalent of the average house plant
2-5 min – Good afternoon, Jessica Simpson
5 min -1 hr. – Dead people score in this range
1 hr. plus – Congratulations. You’ve a negative IQ. To find out what your prize is, watch bugs until he finishes his carrot.

  • Hey, don’t blame me.
    You should know Sylvester never catches Tweety.*
Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1048

Forget the guns. This dog will be better!

This is truly awesome – guy didn’t know what hit him!!!

The guy never saw it coming.

Notice the suspect behind the car, apparently firing a gun – you see the smoke from the muzzle,
and a split second later – the Shepherd Police Dog leaps across the roof of the auto,
clamps onto the suspect, and brings him down so quickly
- you’ll watch it several times to really appreciate the valour of this dog.

https://i.imgur.com/FobE9jf.gif

50353 23519525029 6782366 n
Deal Subedar
0
0
1542
83

OHH ZERO SCORE ! I M SENSELESSS !! TODAY AGAIN I M FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELIN LOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1048

https://i.imgur.com/slHANAZ.jpg

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1048

How to turn water into ice in seconds

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1048

https://i.imgur.com/a85Z4ew.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1048

Emotional One….

Attachment Is Not When Two People Chat Day & Night. . . .
Attachment is not when two people cant live without each other….
Attachment is not when two people cant stay away from each other for a moment…
But When Someone Emails U And Adds An Image Or Data File With It…..
That File Is Called Attachment…:

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1048

https://i.imgur.com/mRO1QSx.jpg

Missing