Airtel merchant offer

Airtel merchant offer

243°
Missing
Deal Newbie
57
35
0
Airtel merchant offer
Deal Expired


1) Add money in paytm wallet
250rs
2)Select payments method Bhim Upi
3)Now Enter Your Airtel App Upi & send request.
4)Open Airtel App And Do payment on Request
you Got 25rs Cb in Airtel wallet.

  • Expired 2 months
21 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
202
262
7
gift Get 25₹ free on Airtel UPI transaction Open your Paytm app And Add 250 Rs And Select upi payment method Now Enter Your Airtel App Upi handle @airtel send request & complete Within 10 mins you will receive 25 Rs Cashback in Airtel wallet
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

WORKED

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0

How to empty airtel wallet

Money matters
Deal Cadet
36
223
4

Where is this offer listed?
I can’t see this in My Airtel or Paytm app.

Cropped572244563
Budding Star
75
27550
197

Did transaction yesterday. Still showing pending in airtel app. Got added in paytm immediately yesterday only.

Mask dtb
Deal Cadet
84
201
9

I didn’t Got CB till now, it’s been 1hr

222
Deal Cadet
77
585
9
CB Is Never Instant In Case of Airtel. So Wait. But This Is Working.
Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
151
2481
31
TechnoFrendz wrote:
CB Is Never Instant In Case of Airtel. So Wait. But This Is Working.

You should use normal fonts. In each & every comments you are using such fonts. We can read normal fonts also.

222
Deal Cadet
77
585
9
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

You should use normal fonts. In each & every comments you are using such fonts. We can read normal fonts also.

Sometime Highlighting A Comment Is Necessary So That Other Dimers Can Read It And Dont Post Same Question Again And Again. confused
Missing
Deal Cadet
138
540
12

Any offer for first time user on airtel upi

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
151
2481
31
Expand
TechnoFrendz wrote:
Sometime Highlighting A Comment Is Necessary So That Other Dimers Can Read It And Dont Post Same Question Again And Again. confused
What illogical logic you gave lol
Missing