Hotness Sankalp Deal of the day Tang Drink Mix, Orange ...

Hot Deal Sankalp Deal of the day Tang Drink Mix, Orange (500G) at Rs.29/-

1879°
29
66% OFF 85.0
Funny1
Deal Lieutenant
143
3452
162
Sankalp Deal of the day Tang Drink Mix, Orange (500G) at Rs.29/-
Deal Expired

http://www.ebay.in/itm/290716...20

https://i.imgur.com/S8Aco.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/HjnW1.jpg

Deal Wiki

Sankalp Deal of the day Tang Drink Mix, Orange (500G) at Rs.29/-

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to eBay.
  2. Buy now for Rs. 29
  3. This is a promotional offer only for those who haven’t shopped ANYTHING on eBay yet.
  4. You can only purchase a single quantity of the featured product. In case of multiple purchases, the order will be cancelled and the amount paid will be refunded.
  5. Manufacturing Date of the product: Apr 2012.
158 Comments  |  
55 Dimers
Funny1
Deal Lieutenant
143
3452
162
nikhilbansal30 wrote:

Voted up. congrtz for adv FPD https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Pls post pic also… as i can’t access ebay in offce https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


done already.. thanks .. This is my first https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Dollar boy
Deal Subedar
191
1294
126

1st use your new ebay account to buy this deal and then use your 150 off on 250 coupon… because once you buy this deal you will not get Rs. 100 type flat coupons on eBay..

Funny1
Deal Lieutenant
143
3452
162
nikhilbansal30 wrote:

1st use your new ebay account to buy this deal and then use your 150 off on 250 coupon… because once you buy this deal you will not get Rs. 100 type flat coupons on eBay..


already did.. u can buy even if u have bought something today.. there should not be any rating https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Its all over
Deal Hunter
403
37338
644

Super deal …. voted up and suggested for FPD… congrats for your first FPDhttps://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Virus5
Deal Cadet
12
416
62

Sorry, the gift voucher / promotion code ICICI42026 cannot be used for the item(s) you are purchasing. Please try another voucher / promotion code or continue with your payment.
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Funny1
Deal Lieutenant
143
3452
162
rohit.sharma201026930 wrote:

Ye new Buyer ke liye h ya sab ke liye……….


of course new buyer.. sould not have any seller rating in your id..

Achilles armour
Dimer Of The Year 2012
2,106
57182
1096

Suggested:) congrats in adv for the 1st FPD jitz

Missing
Deal Cadet
1,011
576
63
good_virus wrote:

Sorry, the gift voucher / promotion code ICICI42026 cannot be used for the item(s) you are purchasing. Please try another voucher / promotion code or continue with your payment.
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


even, for d 1st time it says d same with AXISEBAY01

Dollar boy
Deal Subedar
191
1294
126

how many quantities are there this time, i will buy after i go home : ( ?

Logo free spin
Deal Lieutenant
630
4858
147

What is the market rate of this product?

398108 253244918081688 100001885443159 601687 1739276982 n
Deal Newbie
56
20
12

This product is only for new buyer or not…….ye sab ke liye h offer ya fir sirf new buyer ke liye………

Hitman logo carbon by kelevra2oo9
Deal Cadet
76
352
22

I love this drink …. Thanks onesharry… ordered one..

Old account holders can also order….

Regards

Logo free spin
Deal Lieutenant
630
4858
147
rohit.sharma201026930 wrote:

This product is only for new buyer or not…….ye sab ke liye h offer ya fir sirf new buyer ke liye………


Only for new buyers.

Logo free spin
Deal Lieutenant
630
4858
147
Unknown wrote:

I love this drink …. Thanks onesharry… ordered one..

Old account holders can also order….

Regards


NO only new buyers are eligible. Its clearly written in T & C.

Logo free spin
Deal Lieutenant
630
4858
147

What is the market rate of this?
Anybody

04122010445
Deal Cadet
129
180
52
parry wrote:

What is the market rate of this?
Anybody


Rs 80/-

Logo free spin
Deal Lieutenant
630
4858
147
desidealer wrote:

parry wrote:

What is the market rate of this?
Anybody


Rs 80/-


Thanks buddy. VU already.

Hitman logo carbon by kelevra2oo9
Deal Cadet
76
352
22
parry wrote:

Unknown wrote:

I love this drink …. Thanks onesharry… ordered one..

Old account holders can also order….

Regards


NO only new buyers are eligible. Its clearly written in T & C.


Then in that case…they will cancel my order… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing