Expandable 26 inches Baton @ 349/-

Expandable 26 inches Baton @ 349/-

Pound
Deal Lieutenant

Click – http://dailydealbazaar.com/expandable-26-inches…

Ever wonder why they call Superman The Man of Steel? The reason is that when danger is present and your life is at stake, there’s nothing more powerful or able to withstand more pressure than steel. Just the thought of a 26 inch steel baton slicing through the air as it prepares to make contact with its intended target is enough to make anyone have second thoughts about being on the wrong end of this very powerful non-lethal device. A collapsible steel baton is definitely not a toy and clearly a good choice for those looking to stay safe. Before you decide to purchase steel baton though there are a couple of things to consider.

Comes with a free Holster with belt loop to carry this baton all the time.

A must must gadget for security guards.

Advantages of Carrying A Steel Baton

Compact- At around 8 inches when collapsed, a steel baton quickly expands to 16”, 21”, or even 26” with a simple flick of the wrist. While its small size allows it to be carried on a person at all times with no discomfort, the quickness with which they can be deployed allows the user to keep the element of surprise when being faced by an attacker.

Versatile- Due to its light weight; steel batons give the advantage of being maneuvered about much faster than other methods of protection. Unlike Tasers or stun guns that eventually run out of electricity, steel batons can be extremely effective in facing multiple threats at the same time. If a would-be-attacker is coming at you with a weapon of their own such as a knife or a stun gun, not only will the steel baton allow for plenty of distance to be maintained between yourself and the assailant, but the sheer damage that the device can cause is enough to make most think twice about proceeding after one glance. Applied to the wrist, lower leg, or upper arm, the steel baton can easily incapacitate a potential threat in a matter of seconds.

Made of rugged steel mixed with iron.

If you are looking for a non-lethal self defense item to help keep yourself of someone you love safe, consider a steel baton from DailyDealBazaar.com

Note: This is not a toy, its only a self defense gadget.

Disclaimer: dailydealbazaar.com will not held responsible for the injury caused to a person after using this baton.

• Expired about 8 years
9 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie

DailyDeals Bazzar: I have placed two orders in your website, Order no. #7909 and #7910 on 21/04/2012.
I received the invoice mail, but till date(25/04/2012) I have not received any mail regarding when my order will be delivered. The my orders list in your website is just showing Status as complete right from the time of placing the order and doing the payment. Pls let me know about when I will get the products.

Missing
Deal Newbie

Got the delivery today…!! Happy with the products.. Thanx DDB…

Missing
Deal Newbie

The worst quality baton I have ever seen. I bough it and can’t use it more than 3 opening. It comes out from one another. What a fake product.

Missing
Deal Newbie

BAKWASSSSSSSSSSSSS BATON PURCHASED BY DAILY DEAL BROKED AFTER 5 TO 6 USES. WORST QUALITY EVER I SEEN OF BATON

Missing
Deal Newbie

Hello Dailydealbazaar,

I ordered 2 batons (Model M08)priced at 399 rupees each. Order # 9460

The order shows completed. I called your customer service number but some one picked it first time and cut the call. After that the number is either switched off or no one else talks, it just keeps ringing.

I then got Gagandeep’s number (must be daily deal bazaar employee/manager). He answered the phone first time, said there is a problem with the customer service phone and cut it off. The second time, he answered the phone but did not have a clue about the product quality.

I have placed a cancellation request and demanded refund via email. No reply for that also.

I am having serious doubts about this genuineness of this company.I will wait till this week for them to respond. If there are no responses then I will have to take legal measures (Will report to Cyber crime, Delhi Branch. I am a information security auditor and I have good connections with the cops.

I hope at least your address is correct:
Daily Deal Bazaar
B-78, Ganesh Nagar
New Delhi – 110018
India

I have dealt with may online retailers. But this is the worst. I will never buy anything from you again.

Hoping for your response,

Pradeep

Missing
Deal Newbie

Hi Daily deal bazaar,

I have ordered for EXPANDABLE BATON on 28/05/2013 and my Order ID is #11002
The order status was mentioned as completed since the day I purchased it
May I know the status of the same please.
Would appreciate if you could deliver as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,

Karthick

Missing
Deal Newbie

Hello,

My case is exactly the same as the above post. Ordered and item on 12/11/2013. Till date no confirmation or update on order status.
Sent at least 6 mails regarding my Order 11796. No response whatsoever. I am unable to reach the Cust Care no 91-9-2121-1-2020.

Luks like fraud to me.

Thanks,
JK

Missing
Deal Newbie

I have ordered 03 items and in which there 02 Batons and 02 more items, Order no #12386 dated 15 Apr 2014, in the account i can see the order as complete, However did not receive any of the items till date and also not herd from the team.
thought will help some Indian firms to grow, but seems to be a Fraud company. Daily deals Bazaar,phone is always switched off, looks like need to go and order from some reliable vender next time.

Praveen anantharaman

Missing