Dell Optiplex Core i3/i5/i7Desktop

Dell Optiplex Core i3/i5/i7Desktop

12500 + 50 S/H
90% OFF 45000.0
36 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
197
532
39

Not mentioned about the generation of processor

Images %284%29
Deal Subedar
847
1972
80

DON’T FALL FOR THESE TRAP WEBSITES

20181225 214757
(Official Rep Madskull)
50
25
1

These are 4th generation i7

Missing
Deal Cadet
79
202
3

23rd jan order, still not delivered, wow

Napster icon
Critic
70
5376
105
madskull wrote:

These are 4th generation i7

4th gen? Are you kidding? Who buys 5 year old models now?

Missing
Deal Newbie
49
20
0

When checking about the processer but at last I saw WiFi module price 699 which I can buy at around 150-250. Then decided they are try to cheat with processors name and they are providing only 1 month warranty?

Missing
Deal Newbie
49
20
0

When checking about the processer but at last I saw WiFi module price 699 which I can buy at around 150-250. Then decided they are try to cheat with processors name and they are providing only 1 month warranty?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
enapster wrote:

4th gen? Are you kidding? Who buys 5 year old models now?

What you want out of 12500 pc its offcose its old generation.can you buy current generation full cabinate in 12500 dont make us laugh .Its a good deal actually.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
dineshboost wrote:

When checking about the processer but at last I saw WiFi module price 699 which I can buy at around 150-250. Then decided they are try to cheat with processors name and they are providing only 1 month warranty?

There are many quality of 150 mbps wifi dongle tp link dlink and many more not everyone give cheap 150 rs wifi dongle with bad reception. 😋

Missing
Deal Cadet
79
202
3
dineshboost wrote:

When checking about the processer but at last I saw WiFi module price 699 which I can buy at around 150-250. Then decided they are try to cheat with processors name and they are providing only 1 month warranty?

One month warranty means these are old PC used in some MNC

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
myfungang829 wrote:

One month warranty means these are old PC used in some MNC

Yes may be but these are dell branded pc will work well as i have one in my office.I work here in a software company in banglore.

Napster icon
Critic
70
5376
105
Expand
payandbuy2019882 wrote:

What you want out of 12500 pc its offcose its old generation.can you buy current generation full cabinate in 12500 dont make us laugh .Its a good deal actually.

@madskull You created a new ID just to say this? Who is us? You are as pathetic as your website and products!

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
enapster wrote:

@madskull You created a new ID just to say this? Who is us? You are as pathetic as your website and products!

Are you out of your mind ??? You think me madskull haha joke of the era.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
enapster wrote:

4th gen? Are you kidding? Who buys 5 year old models now?

For your kind information i just brought one and support was awesome i dont know what you wanna say 😂

40898156 888691151330491 2694152059007008768 o
Deal Subedar
18
1467
9

Self promotion username madskull
Website madskull
Voted down

A2z1
Community Angel
343
34452
442
Gothillabro wrote:

Self promotion username madskull
Website madskull
Voted down

Bro its merchant hub where DD team allows merchants to post deals, their products etc.
This is different from Hot Deals where we as dimers post

40898156 888691151330491 2694152059007008768 o
Deal Subedar
18
1467
9
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Bro its merchant hub where DD team allows merchants to post deals, their products etc.
This is different from Hot Deals where we as dimers post

Oh .I didn’t know about merchant hub
Thanks for informing blush

Napster icon
Critic
70
5376
105
Expand
payandbuy2019882 wrote:

For your kind information i just brought one and support was awesome i dont know what you wanna say 😂

Why did you need support after you just brought?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
enapster wrote:

Why did you need support after you just brought?

Because you poked me first saying me madskull .How can i be madskull this must be a point.I supported as you are missleading users here with out any reson and poking your head here and there.This must be reported to admin as well.

Napster icon
Critic
70
5376
105
Expand
payandbuy2019882 wrote:

Because you poked me first saying me madskull .How can i be madskull this must be a point.I supported as you are missleading users here with out any reson and poking your head here and there.This must be reported to admin as well.

What’s that got to do with my question? – Why did you need support after you just brought?

Missing