Chief Justice Mohit Shah Made An Offer Of Rs 100 Crore To My Brother For A Favourable Judgment In The Sohrabuddin Case: Late Judge Loya’s Sister

64°
Deal Lieutenant
micke

http://www.caravanmagazine.in/vantage/loya-chie...

Judge Loya has been Vyapamed

6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

yeah ,

burhan wani was bhula bhatka nojawan ,, (some pimps said so)
yakub memon was innocent and CA .. (sallu , bhushan type people cried on his death)
afzal was innocent kashmiri , afzal hum sharminda h kyuki uske katil zinda h !!!???
ishrat jahan was a daughter/sister/tai/chachi of many political leaders ..
batla house encounter was also fake (even keju said this) , even sonia cried for them ..
sohrabuddin was killed by m*** and s***
simi terreorists encounter in 2016 was fake …
but if anyone just do give fake threat to bollywood gang , he is hindu terrorist ..
all the above happen in a secular country ,, and still people say india is intolerant , haha ..
let keep doing this appeasement politics and then you shock how modi wins bcoz ,, people like me will prefer jumla over this dangerous threat to india , just for votes you take side of terrorist ..
another example of hypocrisy by this liberal gang -

when a muslim guy get released from jail after long period , this gang pour so much love on him , and says he was tortured without any fault and in last truth won ,, they also say now who will return precious time he spent in jail ….. ndtv channel host special show on their life .. ravish raja create emotional environment for them .
BUT BUT
when colonel purohit , sadhvi pragya get just bail , they cry from top floor ,, the same gang says judges have been paid , same gang protest bail …

chindu uncle did try everything to prove ishrat jahan was not a terrorist , he used CBI to malign that govt. just for some votes … this congress is such lower class that once manishankar iyyer asked pakistan to take care of modi so that congress can return in govt …
on 26/11 attack diggi uncle promoted a book that this attack was RSS ki sazish ,, thank to god,, kasab was arrested otherwise congress was in full mood to prove it was planned by RSS … now tell me why they blamed indian org rather than ISI and pak .. just for politics or congress was also involved in it ??
sorry but now no mughal rule ,, it is janta rule ,, the more you will do appease 1 community , more we will choose ppl like modi … leaders like rahul gandhi once said jo mandir jata h ladki chhedta h ,, now himself going to every mandir of gujrat , fake secularism …

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Please tell me the religion of Judge Brijmohan H Loya

View 2 more replies
Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

oh just saw it is from wire ,, nothing shocking …

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Easier to try on SM plus u can have fun biggrin

replyuser
Click here to reply