I am a non vegetarian, how do I justify myself?

I am a non vegetarian, how do I justify myself?

Missing
Deal Newbie
188
413
4

Please watch your comments, it’s a very sensitive topic.

I was watching covid educational videos on youtube and came accross a video of a Chinese women eating everything cats, dogs, bats and what not!!. Disgusted by that video started scrolling down the comments and read many comments stating no wonder how now and then china gets affected by these deadly viruses,  I myself added one comment about their cruel eating habits but suddenly a guilt ran over me of being a non vegetarian myself, though it’s limited to conventional non veg diet, mainly chicken, but still how to justify myself? Cat and a chicken are both living beings, how one life is not important than other? Couldn’t satisfy myself on this.

Comment pls.

27 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Missing
Entertainer
452
6573
81

Bhai, plant and trees are also living beings… Only difference is that they are immovables and can’t speak/listen. They do communicate with each other and also have emotions. So extend your guilt and google for Charles Darwin theory… wink toungueout

Missing
Deal Major
7,114
22495
273

There is no justification
Cats, chicken, sheep, cows, pigs…all are living beings and so are the plants vegans consume according to few
The thing is..for the majority of non-veggies, chicken,mutton & … are objects of pleasure. They don’t consider them as living beings ..that’s the way they’ve grown up
Even in villages..when people slit the throats of these hens n all, elders don’t let the children see it.. because even they feel it is cruel yet somehow consume them because that’s way they’ve been used to since their childhood
Also I don’t think many of the current gen people often go to a butcher house..they just order online or get them from a local store in a ready-2-delivery state.
Do u think any of the non-veggies think about the chicken, mutton & others in their living form..fantasize about it while they were feasting on them ?
No…! Because the majority is not the cruel kind…they eat non-veg because it tastes better. Its not their own choice, their parents were non-veggies and so they started feeding their kids non-veg before they’re even capable of making their own decisions. They haven’t seen the beings suffering..they haven’t felt their pain
But there are people who eat live beings for whatever reason, they’re just wild animals without a soul. And about the video comments from people, those are just plain baseless debates..veg vs non-veg..in the process of providing the world that one is better than the other. People don’t even verify if the picture/video is original or not (like the chinese child cannibalism controversy) , they’re always ready to blame specific people/region just for their own satisfaction ( that being said, chinese are no innocents…There’s no smoke without fire )

PS: You need something to feed on, its a choice being a vegan or a non-vegetarian
If you also get into an assumption/conclusion that plants are also beings and they have pain n suffering..then you won’t find anything to eat in this world

Missing
Deal Newbie
188
413
4
vijkap201 wrote:

Bhai, plant and trees are also living beings… Only different is that they are immovables and can’t speak/listen. They do communicate with each other and also have emotions. So extend your guilt and google for Charles Darwin theory… wink toungueout

Great input bro, will definitely go thru about Charles Darwin theory

Missing
Deal Newbie
188
413
4
getready wrote:

There is no justification
Cats, chicken, sheep, cows, pigs…all are living beings and so are the plants vegans consume according to few
The thing is..for the majority of non-veggies, chicken,mutton & … are objects of pleasure. They don’t consider them as living beings ..that’s the way they’ve grown up
Even in villages..when people slit the throats of these hens n all, elders don’t let the children see it.. because even they feel it is cruel yet somehow consume them because that’s way they’ve been used to since their childhood
Also I don’t think many of the current gen people often go to a butcher house..they just order online or get them from a local store in a ready-2-delivery state.
Do u think any of the non-veggies think about the chicken, mutton & others in their living form..fantasize about it while they were feasting on them ?
No…! Because the majority is not the cruel kind…they eat non-veg because it tastes better. Its not their own choice, their parents were non-veggies and so they started feeding their kids non-veg before they’re even capable of making their own decisions. They haven’t seen the beings suffering..they haven’t felt their pain
But there are people who eat live beings for whatever reason, they’re just wild animals without a soul. And about the video comments from people, those are just plain baseless debates..veg vs non-veg..in the process of providing the world that one is better than the other. People don’t even verify if the picture/video is original or not (like the chinese child cannibalism controversy) , they’re always ready to blame specific people/region just for their own satisfaction ( that being said, chinese are no innocents…There’s no smoke without fire )

PS: You need something to feed on, its a choice being a vegan or a non-vegetarian
If you also get into an assumption/conclusion that plants are also beings and they have pain n suffering..then you won’t find anything to eat in this world

Thanks bro, deep it was. Similar thoughts but got jumbled up. Thanks for putting it up with more clarity. More power to you bro.

Missing
Entertainer
452
6573
81

Bhai, don’t be flawed, @flawlesskingsmile
.
Remember behind every bite you take there are many souls involved… sad
.
Ek to woh jo kurbaan ho gayin aur doosri jisne cook kiya… wink toungueout

Missing
Deal Newbie
188
413
4

Sahi bhai, cook ka naam mat lo warna meri dish ban jaayegi stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
373
6

If we can manage with eating ripen fruits fallen from tree only , that way no guilty of killing a animal or a tree . smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
702
1370
14

There is no justification.. and there is no need for it..

It depends on one’s personal viewpoint like what they consider as living, sentient being, their ability to feel pain, cruelty etc.

Just go with the diet u r ok with.. No one can justify killings of animals (or of plants, if considering them feeling pain)..

Once Again, Its just ones viewpoint AND being able to feel OK with their diet..

U can continue with non-veg, or switch to veg at most.. no one can go any further considering pain of plants.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
174
2
vijkap201 wrote:

Bhai, plant and trees are also living beings… Only difference is that they are immovables and can’t speak/listen. They do communicate with each other and also have emotions. So extend your guilt and google for Charles Darwin theory… wink toungueout

Stupid comment like a madrasa graduate. Plants don’t have brain and central nervous system to feel pain. Animals have advanced nerve system to feel pain

Missing
Community Angel
598
30606
500
Expand
shubham7 wrote:

Stupid comment like a madrasa graduate. Plants don’t have brain and central nervous system to feel pain. Animals have advanced nerve system to feel pain

Madrasas give graduate degrees too ? flushed
I thought they were meant for primary edu only
P- No jokes, serious doubt

Missing
Deal Newbie
95
65
0

I am following true Jain diet. True Jain diet does not kill plants and animal.

Missing
Community Angel
598
30606
500
Expand
shubham7 wrote:

Stupid comment like a madrasa graduate. Plants don’t have brain and central nervous system to feel pain. Animals have advanced nerve system to feel pain

BTW , he is an entertainer, his comments are not meant to be taken seriously stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Community Angel
598
30606
500
sidmanraj731 wrote:

I am following true Jain diet. True Jain diet does not kill plants and animal.

Thats nice to know, would like to know something more on this, what substitutes of veggies are there in a jain diet ?
I am also on a partial kind of jain NONG diet

Missing
Entertainer
244
35745
361
Expand
androgame wrote:

BTW , he is an entertainer, his comments are not meant to be taken seriously stuck_out_tongue

Naa naa.. If you analyse his comment, I think he imagined vijkap201 as Muzzzzlim 😂 coz he defended non-veg & made veggies scapegoat.

Missing
Community Angel
598
30606
500
Expand
saucap wrote:

Naa naa.. If you analyse his comment, I think he imagined vijkap201 as Muzzzzlim 😂 coz he defended non-veg & made veggies scapegoat.

Yeah bro, lightening the environment sunglasses

Missing
Entertainer
452
6573
81
Expand
saucap wrote:

Naa naa.. If you analyse his comment, I think he imagined vijkap201 as Muzzzzlim 😂 coz he defended non-veg & made veggies scapegoat.

Mujhe bachaane ke liye shukriya… toungueout

Missing
Entertainer
222
1875
22

What’s wrong in eating cat and dogs? Tastes good 🥺 muscle is muscle fat is fat everywhere except the bulk. Above all cow is most delicious but thats different story.🥺🥺
Eat what u like not what ur dharam jaat says😠
If u listen to what people are saying/dictating u will not live to see another day
To all who say plants, fruits are not living beings (mofos) u will be rotten/fried/dipped/chopped/minced in hell jahannum the other bad world😠😠 bloody duckers justifying we have diet which do not kill(u know whom I’m pointing). Piece of shits

Missing
Entertainer
452
6573
81
Expand
shubham7 wrote:

Stupid comment like a madrasa graduate. Plants don’t have brain and central nervous system to feel pain. Animals have advanced nerve system to feel pain

Bhai, aapke level pe to yahi kahunga ki aap Taare Zameen Per dhyaan se dekhein… shayad aapko kuchh samajh aajaye… sad toungueout
.
Ignorance may be a bliss but never always… wink toungueout

Missing
Deal Subedar
653
1332
12

I am a vegetarian and I have friends who are non veg, I dont mind it. I cannot dictate their diet preference and so does they.
Now coming to your point it is very simple Chinese ate wild animals freshly brought from jungles and thus suffered. You are not eating that but chickens which are farmed in a appropriate and safe environment. Just be careful in eating whether it is non veg or veg.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
208
1
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

What’s wrong in eating cat and dogs? Tastes good 🥺 muscle is muscle fat is fat everywhere except the bulk. Above all cow is most delicious but thats different story.🥺🥺
Eat what u like not what ur dharam jaat says😠
If u listen to what people are saying/dictating u will not live to see another day
To all who say plants, fruits are not living beings (mofos) u will be rotten/fried/dipped/chopped/minced in hell jahannum the other bad world😠😠 bloody duckers justifying we have diet which do not kill(u know whom I’m pointing). Piece of shits

True vegetarians who were sages ate only fruits never the whole plant. If you think about it , plants don’t need the fruit flesh, it is for birds, animals or humans who in return would help spread their seeds far and wide.

Missing
Deal Cadet
53
585
7

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/608516/medium/65642539781847081285.jpg?1584595336

you might wanna read this

Missing
Entertainer
222
1875
22
Expand
hsmhsm wrote:

True vegetarians who were sages ate only fruits never the whole plant. If you think about it , plants don’t need the fruit flesh, it is for birds, animals or humans who in return would help spread their seeds far and wide.

Fruits have seeds in them and they are the baby of those innocent plants.(pomegranate, almond) If u think about it u are eating newborns. True Pedophiles😒😒

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
174
2
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Bhai, aapke level pe to yahi kahunga ki aap Taare Zameen Per dhyaan se dekhein… shayad aapko kuchh samajh aajaye… sad toungueout
.
Ignorance may be a bliss but never always… wink toungueout

Bhai agar mazaj k liye comment kiya tha toh fir thik hai plus1

Missing
Entertainer
452
6573
81
Expand
shubham7 wrote:

Bhai agar mazaj k liye comment kiya tha toh fir thik hai plus1

Malum tha ki aapko samajh nahi aayega… Level ki baat hai… wink … Phir bhi batata hoon, dhyaan se movie dekho… ussne Aamir Khan bachhe ke papa ko school aane per ek ped(tree) ki story sunata hai… smile
.
Yehan koi majak nahi, veg ya non veg, aapki samajh hai…. wink toungueout

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
208
1
Expand
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Fruits have seeds in them and they are the baby of those innocent plants.(pomegranate, almond) If u think about it u are eating newborns. True Pedophiles😒😒

Yeah that’s why they only ate the fleshy part. Of course true vegetarian sages won’t eat almonds, wheat, rice

Missing
Deal Cadet
53
585
7
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Malum tha ki aapko samajh nahi aayega… Level ki baat hai… wink … Phir bhi batata hoon, dhyaan se movie dekho… ussne Aamir Khan bachhe ke papa ko school aane per ek ped(tree) ki story sunata hai… smile
.
Yehan koi majak nahi, veg ya non veg, aapki samajh hai…. wink toungueout

Lol smile kya pakda hai, ye bhi wahi karta. Din bhar galiyan dete, he just doesn’t realize he’s harming no one but himself

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
830
18
vijkap201 wrote:

Bhai, plant and trees are also living beings… Only difference is that they are immovables and can’t speak/listen. They do communicate with each other and also have emotions. So extend your guilt and google for Charles Darwin theory… wink toungueout

Start eating your neighbours if you are running out of food after all it’s Charles Darwin theory

Cut the leafs on a tree, tree will still grow. That means it is alive.
Cut any animal, they die. That’s the difference.

@flawlessking there were some really good video and quora answers which I am not able to find ultimately.

Missing