Hotness PM Modi- announce economic package of 20 lakh c...

Hot Deal PM Modi- announce economic package of 20 lakh crore for the country

1266°
  • 5221 Views
  • 137 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Self Promotion : 4
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Missing
Deal Subedar
312
1035
13
PM Modi- announce economic package of 20 lakh crore for the country

Pm anmounced economic package of Rs 20 lakh crore to the country.
It’s 10% of gdp.
It will help to farmers and labour.

136 Comments  |  
48 Dimers
Missing
Critic
341
1312
27

20L package not today. neutral_face
Its including previous packages as well.

Wrong info bro.

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
43
1

Lockdown ke bare me bhi bol deta..ya PMcares …😁

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
147
1

He would give 20rs each

Missing
Admin
200
11002
184

Whats the hurry in creating thread. At least wait for the public addressing to complete rolleyes

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
492
3560
45

Ok thnaks. Now don’t add or increase taxes. Thank you.

Missing
Deal Subedar
312
1035
13
MJ911 wrote:

Whats the hurry in creating thread. At least wait for the public addressing to complete rolleyes

grin grin
Missing
Entertainer
22
2043
25

10 lakh wala he bhai. Pehle 10 to pta ni kisko mile

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
492
3560
45
Expand
MJ911 wrote:

Yeah yeah.. I got u buddy… Hotness, Popularity, karma etc etc right imp

If these doesn’t mean anything why you have this system. Remove it.

Missing
Deal Cadet
131
604
7
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

If these doesn’t mean anything why you have this system. Remove it.

Hahaha… Well said ok_hand
Edit: bt  op also done a unexpected job. That mj has mentioned smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
114
196
5
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

If these doesn’t mean anything why you have this system. Remove it.

joy joy
Missing
Admin
200
11002
184

It was a reply for the quick smiley replies by op..
Don’t take it otherwise. Will remove it.

Missing
Deal Cadet
101
765
2
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

If these doesn’t mean anything why you have this system. Remove it.

He only means people misusing this features and absolutely not good for creating separate thread for every line in his speech….one thread should cover all speech

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
1146
7
MJ911 wrote:

It was a reply for the quick smiley replies by op..
Don’t take it otherwise. Will remove it.

One of the humble and responsive admin in DD I have ever known.
+HA for op

Missing
Deal Cadet
119
619
7

20 lakh crore / 160 crore (india population)

so we r going to get 13000rs each? smile

ye sirf package package karta hai, milta kisi ko kuch nai

Missing
Deal Subedar
312
1035
13
Expand
Harshdeep_Singh1414 wrote:

He only means people misusing this features and absolutely not good for creating separate thread for every line in his speech….one thread should cover all speech

you should check before writing .another thread is on guess basis and this one is on actual basis.

Missing
Deal Cadet
114
196
5
Expand
Harshdeep_Singh1414 wrote:

He only means people misusing this features and absolutely not good for creating separate thread for every line in his speech….one thread should cover all speech

Ok bro,gotcha  
this is the intention behind admins reply to OP smiley smiley 

Missing
Deal Subedar
312
1035
13
MJ911 wrote:

It was a reply for the quick smiley replies by op..
Don’t take it otherwise. Will remove it.

i was following the dd past trend system smiley and because it was just announced so created this thread. simple plus1

Missing
Deal Cadet
114
196
5
Harish.agarwal wrote:

20 lakh crore / 160 crore (india population)

so we r going to get 13000rs each? smile

Bhai bhai bhai

Missing
Admin
200
11002
184
Expand
freedealexpert wrote:

i was following the dd past trend system smiley and because it was just announced so created this thread. simple plus1

haha… yeah i got it.. and what i meant is to wait till it gets over so that u can post with complete info and clarity and nothing else. smile

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
492
3560
45
Expand
Harshdeep_Singh1414 wrote:

He only means people misusing this features and absolutely not good for creating separate thread for every line in his speech….one thread should cover all speech

Chill! You don’t need to explain me on behalf of him. Nothing serious….

Missing
Deal Subedar
312
1035
13
Expand
MJ911 wrote:

haha… yeah i got it.. and what i meant is to wait till it gets over so that u can post with complete info and clarity and nothing else. smile

@MJ911 this is the only reason to address the nation today blush so i got the main lines and posted here sunglasses btw always respect to ur guidence blush blush

Missing
Entertainer
4
10646
69

उधर पाकिस्तान वाले बोले रहे हैं कि मोदी जी झूठ बोल रहे हैं…इतने पैसे होते ही नहीं है joy joy

Missing
Deal Subedar
312
1035
13
Abhishek801 wrote:

उधर पाकिस्तान वाले बोले रहे हैं कि मोदी जी झूठ बोल रहे हैं…इतने पैसे होते ही नहीं है joy joy

joy joy joy joy
Missing
Deal Subedar
136
1604
23
Harish.agarwal wrote:

20 lakh crore / 160 crore (india population)

so we r going to get 13000rs each? smile

ye sirf package package karta hai, milta kisi ko kuch nai

Write with respect for the prime minister. This language show your’s upbringing only.

Missing
Entertainer
4
10646
69

18th मई से सभी दुकाने खुलेंगी
Odd/Even रुल होगा .

एक दिन DUKAANDAR आएँगे
दूसरे दिन CUSTOMER joy joy joy

Missing
Deal Cadet
114
196
5
Abhishek801 wrote:

उधर पाकिस्तान वाले बोले रहे हैं कि मोदी जी झूठ बोल रहे हैं…इतने पैसे होते ही नहीं है joy joy

U r awesome bro joy joy joy

Missing
Deal Cadet
114
196
5
Abhishek801 wrote:

18th मई से सभी दुकाने खुलेंगी
Odd/Even रुल होगा .

एक दिन DUKAANDAR आएँगे
दूसरे दिन CUSTOMER joy joy joy

U absolutely deserve this entertainment batch brother smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
312
1035
13


@MJ911 even our financial minister made a hugh mistake smiley kya jaldi thi post karne ki sweat_smile sweat_smile 

Missing