• Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

bullet for every stone

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Please post in proper section – Politics and Social

@admin @bumblefoot @Nigel @MJ911

This is a repost! There’s another one here too.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Don’t think it’s worth anywhere considering the current situation here
You find someone posting something conflicting your view, people start fighting n abusing
Also these debates have been proved useless with only a handful of people (<5) interested in posting/fighting with each other to prove their biased opinion right
+ Some Fake profiles / Bhakts have no other motive except than spreading communal hatred

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Removing afspa, restricting army to borders, hills, jungles , special package in budget.

Link Copied

What’s your opinion @SharmaDeepika?

Asking due to your interests in this topic.

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

Government has to start some games there,

Every winner and participats too get prizes.

This will change the interest of the individuals to games and slowly slowly, stone throw will reduce.

Link Copied
joy joy

VU plus1

#DimerThoughts.
View 7 more replies
Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

@sharmadeepika any solution from ur side?

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

I think the army gone between them in the dress they (stone pelters) wears and find the root cause and then take action

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

There will be only 2 possible route case.

1) They get money for doing that.
2) They don’t want to be part of india, so doing this, which we can’t support.

There is need to change their mind towards good things.
Fight can’t be a solution, who want freedom.

Only their mind need to change

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

modi should be made CM of JK and develop it like he did for gujarat

Pm can be any one except him

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

I blame our education system as well. A student do all his effort to pass the exam and can’t find an opportunity to placed and remain unemployed and rest is history
I think directly or indirectly we all do study for money
If person is unable to earn, he/she do every wrong effort to earn money, they even kill or murder anyone for money
So i think employment also help a lot in this issue

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

so what has been done in last 5 years to improve education and make people busy in work..

smriti irani was education minister at the beginning of the current govt tenure… what did she did????

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

In this thread everyone talking about handling stone peltars not all other Kashmiris, hope it is not hate mongering.

And solution can’t be found out unless real hatemonger (separatists) are not kicked from kashmir, they fill ill thought in mind of kashmiris and those who don’t obey them get killed (we lost many like them)

Also they send their own children to best schools but ask normal people to fight for free kashmir.

Kashmiris know even if India free them then vultures will attack and rule that free kashmir like POK and anyone will choose to live with India over Pak considering economy and democracy of both nations.

army trying their best to help kashmiris and telling them realities of real hate mongers
However army already cleared that Anyone who pick gun will be eliminated (hope they will not give lecture to army that an eye for an eye …. Bla bla)
https://zeenews.india.com/india/anyone-who-pick...

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

And solution can’t be found out unless real hatemonger (separatists) are not kicked from kashmir, they fill ill thought in mind of kashmiris and those who don’t obey them get killed (we lost many like them)

Fill with Ill thought? You think kashmiris are kids, they can’t think about themselves n they need your profound wisdom n guidance? (thoughts are subjective btw)
Separatists were born here they are as much as citizen of this country, as u r. Its duty of the govt to provide them safety and the same rights just like any other citizen and should be judged fairly by their actions (physical violence) not by intentions or words. State don’t get to be moral police. they can’t descriminate one citizen from other.

I don’t understand whats with right wing, they think every one should be controlled and incapable of taking decisions themselves. Kick separatist out, ban avengalists? If you think they are influencing its fairly legal. if you think its bad, then provide the counter narrative, don’t go asking for a ban.

if you go banning every opposing thought, we might not even a have a opposition

View 2 more replies
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Kashmeer was heading towards betterment during 2010-2013
Kashmir situation deteriorated during last five years due to great policies of chor

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Yeah today you support separatist, tomorrow you will ask us to support terrorist. Just like people did with Yakub Memon case. These self claimed intellectuals, they pleaded for a terrorist (he was sentenced for his crimes and self claimed intellectuals still supported him, what a joke). They wont care about our country fellow citizens however for a terrorist they can go to such great length. For them only terrorist have human rights. (i dont have any hard feeling. India is a huge country and we are bound to see many traitors and terrorist sympathizer). Our soldier are enlisted in army to die only so these intellectuals can do their politics, i hate this thing, nothing else. its not like my own family has been implicated but i dont want to see our soldier dying for nothing and on their death people support killers.
Note: ISIS, Boko harem and other organisation too sway people thought, so just because they can influence others, they should be allowed to operate and provide protection?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

There is thing called “support” and then there is thing called “legal help”, support sounds like blanket justification for every wrong n every crime , while legal help is basic right should be provided to every person, terriosts n citizens alike in a democratic setup. You can’t term any individual terrorist unless it’s proven in court without reasonable doubt n when he runs out of all his legal options. You should probably read why there opposition to capital punishment in most developed countries.

In the case of yakub , it was his brother who planned the attack, and it seemed like guy got the punishment that was metted out for his brother. Yakub, is different individual, how could he be responsible for what his brother did. It seemed like he was punished because of his association. And there is also no going back from capital punishment, when once hanged no one can return his life. the lawyer that run that night they pleaded in the court through legal options, it’s not like they tried to set free by breaking him out of the jail

dont want to see our soldier dying for nothing

Well. They are. They are dying for nothing. Their motivations are no different than those jihadis dying for their religion. No one forced them too, they themselves threw their life. Just like jihadist throw their life to fight in religious wars. They don’t respect their life, why should we?

ISIS, Boko harem and other organisation too sway people thought, so just because they can influence others, they should be allowed to operate and provide protection?

These are banned, not because they are able to influence the gulibles but for their heinous crimes against humanity.

View 1 more reply
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

@admin @Nigel If one I’d is banned and again that guy comes with a new I’d what is the solution?

replyuser
Click here to reply