500 Gram Kalpataru Tree Silver Bar By Kundan Refinery

54°
Deal Cadet
indianbullio...

Hey Guys,

I am back with another Silver Unboxing. As you can see most of my reviews is of Precious metals like Gold and Silver only. There’s a reason behind, 1) To build confidence in Purchasing metals online 2) Trying different sellers. Most of the people in India tend to purchase Gold which is not a bad thing but people should also try Silver. I unboxed a 500 gram precious bar by Kundan Mints and Coins which can be purchased from Amazon or Kundan Refinery. This bar has a unique design and I haven’t seen this bar other than this one from Kundan. The edges are not rigid at all which makes them pretty smooth.

Kalpataru Tree in Sanskrit means a tree that grants wishes. This tree was originally found in Swarg (Heaven). The god owned this tree, it came out of the Samudra Manthan. It had immense powers & could full fill any wish.

Being a Metal vlogger I made an unboxing video plus review on Youtube and here is the link to it

I will appreciate it if you can watch it and leave suggestions. If you want me to unbox precious metals from a specific company/seller please let me know.

Thanks for reading!

replyuser
Click here to reply