Jeeves: A Flipkart Partner charged extra 250 for mounting of AC Outer Unit along with 1500 AC standard installation charges

268°
Deal Hunter
neelaksh

I got my AC installation done by Jeeves the partner of Flipkart. They charged me 1500 rupees for standard installation of AC which is fine but they also charged me extra 250 rupees to just put my Outdoor Unit over a stand which I did not purchase from the technician and provided from my side. When I contacted CC, the CCR firstly mentioned that there would not be any extra charge of this kind and then after few hours they called me and said that the charge of 250 rupees is for the installation of Outdoor unit as it does not come under the standard installation charges. Also, the CSR “Priyadarshini Samal” just simply denied me for the refund of 250 rupees. There is nothing like that mentioned on product page of Flipkart that customer will be charged extra for OU installation if the stand is provided by customer. Flipkart is making fool of customers. I don’t have any concern with the AC till now but these extra charging is really disappointing me. Guys beware

1 Comment  |  
1 Dimer
  • Sort By
Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

@avgn @rajrocks @BigSanta

replyuser
Click here to reply