10 Crazeal 100 off vouchers up for exchange

10 Crazeal 100 off vouchers up for exchange

  • 587 Views
  • 22 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Self Promotion : 5
    • Other reasons : 1
    • Repost : 2
    • Better price elsewhere : 3
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
Images
suspended
14
534
1149
85

PM your offer…fast

  • Expired over 5 years
21 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Images
Deal Major
25
-10
24398
269

want all of them for free https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif:lol::lol:

Qwerty1
Super Moderator
15
637
14588
272

Boli lagana shuru karo bhailog!

Seth sahab aa gaye https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
Deal Major
25
-10
24398
269
Qwerty wrote:

Boli lagana shuru karo bhailog!

Seth sahab aa gaye https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif aaye nahi woh isi section main rehte hain:lol: https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Qwerty1
Super Moderator
15
637
14588
272
PENGUIN TIWARI wrote:

Qwerty wrote:

Boli lagana shuru karo bhailog!

Seth sahab aa gaye https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif aaye nahi woh isi section main rehte hain:lol: https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


LOL!!

248563 253776674648872 1114585 n
Deal Subedar
6
28
2564
124

200 sd cash

Images
Deal Major
25
-10
24398
269

start a giveaway..i m first in the line:lol::lol:

Achilles armour
Shopping Friend
27
2,106
57108
1092
cm4444 wrote:

200/- FK


OP expects 4 times more the coupon value he gives https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Qwerty1
Super Moderator
15
637
14588
272
PENGUIN TIWARI wrote:

start a giveaway..i m first in the line:lol::lol:


Bhai din me sapne kyu dekh rahe ho?

Tabiyat theek hai naa? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Hindu rashtra 1
Shopping Friend
9
456
11674
244
Qwerty wrote:

Boli lagana shuru karo bhailog!

Seth sahab aa gaye https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Seth sahab nahin bhai, Raja Sahab, after all he is ‘King of Jaipur’

Images
Deal Major
25
-10
24398
269
Qwerty wrote:

PENGUIN TIWARI wrote:

start a giveaway..i m first in the line:lol::lol:


Bhai din me sapne kyu dekh rahe ho?

Tabiyat theek hai naa? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


king hain jaipur k itna to apni praja k liye kar hi sakte hain:lol: https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Achilles armour
Shopping Friend
27
2,106
57108
1092
*@login33 wrote:@
Seth sahab nahin bhai, Raja Sahab, after all he is ‘King of Jaipur’


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/258563/medium/745558-king2.gif?1480958980

Images
Deal Major
25
-10
24398
269
Qwerty wrote:

PENGUIN TIWARI wrote:

start a giveaway..i m first in the line:lol::lol:


Bhai din me sapne kyu dekh rahe ho?

Tabiyat theek hai naa? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


agar jyada hasne se tabiyat khatrab hoti hai to jarur ho jayegi:lol: https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/258564/medium/745560-000LaughingBaby.gif?1480958982

Hindu rashtra 1
Shopping Friend
9
456
11674
244

This thread is providing so much entertainment but still people are voting it down https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Achilles armour
Shopping Friend
27
2,106
57108
1092
login33 wrote:

This thread is providing so much entertainment but still people are voting it down https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Then move this to “Humor Zone” https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif like the “Yebhi Kaand Returns” topic

Tumblr m6lh7asitt1qdujz0o1 500
Deal Lieutenant
0
83
3246
129
login33 wrote:

This thread is providing so much entertainment but still people are voting it down https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Raja ki praja ka hath lag raha hai mujhe isme https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
Deal Major
25
-10
24398
269
Achilles wrote:

login33 wrote:

This thread is providing so much entertainment but still people are voting it down https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Then move this to “Humor Zone” https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif like the “Yebhi Kaand Returns” topic


hehehee:lol: https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
yeh sahi rahega..good idea:-D

Big dancing banana smiley emoticon
Deal Major
47
53
24220
253
king of jaipur wrote:

PM your offer…fast


Trading King of Desidime https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Man
Deal Subedar
0
124
1444
105

voted down bhai – reason – better price else where hehehehe https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Images
suspended
14
534
1149
85
$[email protected] wrote:@

king of jaipur wrote:

PM your offer…fast


Trading King of Desidime https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Thank You

Achilles armour
Shopping Friend
27
2,106
57108
1092
king of jaipur wrote:

$[email protected] wrote:@

king of jaipur wrote:

PM your offer…fast


Trading King of Desidime https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Thank You


Did you take it as a compliment https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif God must be crazy https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Up
Deal Lieutenant
11
559
4527
201
$wppy wrote:@

login33 wrote:

This thread is providing so much entertainment but still people are voting it down https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Raja ki praja ka hath lag raha hai mujhe isme https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


lol

Missing