[Over] STILL ON freecharge codes giveaway only ...

[Over] STILL ON freecharge codes giveaway only to 150 karma & above dimers

  • 5278 Views
  • 207 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Self Promotion : 1
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
    • Better price elsewhere : 1
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
378
5086
66

Free charge 30 cb on 10 rc
Note
Code must be use immediately bcoz code will expire in 20 mins
Code won’t work with credits
One one code to one dimer
Only to 150 and above karma dimer are eligible fr this giveaway ..

206 Comments  |  
137 Dimers
Dazzling displays of aurora borealis dance across the night sky
Shopping Friend
40
77
18651
205

Can you give me one please . . .

Jack reacher comic
Deal Lieutenant
0
27
3776
59

Count me in , bro !!!

JR

Gangster logo gangster members 31626812 240 280
Deal Subedar
12
5
2226
69

consider me too

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
50
1

Bhai plz.. one

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
378
5086
66
@nibraselat579 wrote:

Can you give me one please . . .


Pm me pls

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
378
5086
66
@JackReacher wrote:

Count me in , bro !!!

JR


Pm me pls

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
378
5086
66
@stalwart wrote:

consider me too


Pm me pls

Giphy 1
Deal Lieutenant
3
149
4446
64

@Achilles @DealSeeker might helpful for you.. tag seniors.. this guys is giving only to seniors.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

%e2%80%aa 91 97832 34059%e2%80%ac 20161001 090710
Deal Major
13
0
16170
106

One for me plz https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
378
5086
66
@richcoder wrote:

@Achilles @DealSeeker might helpful for you.. tag seniors.. this guys is giving only to seniors.. may be for better karma https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Pm me bro

Facebook cool profile pics boys 23
Deal Cadet
3
141
778
18
@Crazydimer wrote:

@stalwart wrote:

consider me too


Pm me pls


Bro can you please send me one
Thanks in advance
Awaiting for your reply

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
378
5086
66
@cracker_92 wrote:

@Crazydimer wrote:

@stalwart wrote:

consider me too


Pm me pls


Bro can you please send me one
Thanks in advance
Awaiting for your reply


Sorry bro u have only 152 karma

Giphy 1
Deal Lieutenant
6
324
6520
143

1 for me. unsuspend kab huye?

Campaign trail tracking narendra modi 13952279132856
Deal Lieutenant
1
180
3240
127

share some with me

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
70
26
0

meet too

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
378
5086
66
@soccergiants wrote:

1 for me. unsuspend kab huye?



phele yeh bata me kab suspend hua tha …. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Facebook cool profile pics boys 23
Deal Cadet
3
141
778
18
@Crazydimer wrote:

@cracker_92 wrote:

@Crazydimer wrote:

@stalwart wrote:

consider me too


Pm me pls


Bro can you please send me one
Thanks in advance
Awaiting for your reply


Sorry bro u have only 152 karma


Bro this is too much I have 100+ karma only one zero diff b/w 1000 & 100 !!! Consider me also bro

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
378
5086
66
@Ranaboys wrote:

share some with me


Pm me bro

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
378
5086
66
@akxakash4 wrote:

One for me plz https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Pm me bro

Tv dexter32
Deal Subedar
5
280
2520
62

one code required

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
378
5086
66
@cracker_92 wrote:

@Crazydimer wrote:

@cracker_92 wrote:

@Crazydimer wrote:

@stalwart wrote:

consider me too


Pm me pls


Bro can you please send me one
Thanks in advance
Awaiting for your reply


Sorry bro u have only 152 karma


Bro this is too much I have 100+ karma only one zero diff b/w 1000 & 100 !!! Consider me also bro


Pm me bro

Dd
Budding Star
107
25
18412
193

one for me

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
378
5086
66

Guys pls pm me fr codes

%e2%80%aa 91 97832 34059%e2%80%ac 20161001 090710
Deal Major
13
0
16170
106

Got one code .. +KG VU .. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
378
5086
66
@saurabh1 wrote:

one for me


Pm me bro

Missing