Freecharge FreeFund Code (Try Your Luck)

Freecharge FreeFund Code (Try Your Luck)

  • 328 Views
  • 7 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Self Promotion : 1
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
  • 2 vote up
4541cde4e36805fad80dd9bdf2d09c3c
Deal Newbie
0
54
80
0

Use code FMWTP7Y6UXXLZ on the FREEFUND section of the FreeCharge App/website.

Hurry! Offer ends on 19-Mar-18.

6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Download
Shopping Friend
525
351
23409
324

It’s one time use and only those accounts which received, so no meaning of trying the luck

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
62
116
0

Code already used

Images
Entertainer
13
0
34056
323
androgame wrote:

It’s one time use and only those accounts which received, so no meaning of trying the luck

No. Its not like that. You can add this Freefund code received on one number to any Freecharge wallet.

Download
Shopping Friend
525
351
23409
324
Expand
Plato wrote:

No. Its not like that. You can add this Freefund code received on one number to any Freecharge wallet.

Hmm.. But that code is one time use only

Images
Entertainer
13
0
34056
323
Expand
androgame wrote:

Hmm.. But that code is one time use only

Somebody used this code. I got only 1 code this time

Download
Shopping Friend
525
351
23409
324
Expand
Plato wrote:

Somebody used this code. I got only 1 code this time

Same here

Missing