Get unlimited free recharge by picking up calls

Get unlimited free recharge by picking up calls

Missing
suspended
0
50
26
0

Download paytunes app it gives you point for picking up calls…collect points and recharge.
Also get good points for referral.
Also I have a trick to get calls and increase points.
Pm me for trick.
Also join via a referral to get 15 points instantly.
Pm me for referral

13 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Images
Moderator
4
268
14556
228

How did you earn?
how much max can we earn?

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
85
2328
27
"@hese":http://www.desidime.com/users/96139 wrote:

How did you earn?
how much max can we earn?

bro, you are right he should tell us first…

Missing
suspended
0
50
26
0

There is no limit.I have already rechrged for over 100 rs.

Missing
suspended
0
50
26
0
@ramkr628243 wrote:

"@hese":http://www.desidime.com/users/96139 wrote:

How did you earn?
how much max can we earn?

bro, you are right he should tell us first…

Check your inbox

Missing
suspended
0
50
26
0

Since I have a limit on seding messages I am posting the complete trick here.
Download the app from playstore or the referral link

Referral link
paytunes.in/ayush50
Sign up for a new account.
Punch in my referral code AYUSH50 to get 15 points instantly.
This app changes your ringtone to some ad jingles like gaana ad and airtel jingles.
Recieving each call gives you 1 point.
RechaRge starts from 30 points.Also referral gives you good points.
Now the loot Trick :
Give a missed call on this number
180030105001
You will get return call..just be on call for 15 seconds.
You can do this any number of times.
I HAVE ALREADY RECHARGED FOR RS 200 NOW WITH THIS TRICK.
AND ALSO I HAVE 130 PONITS RIGHT NOW.
Enjoy.

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
85
2328
27
"@ayushgupta2121683":http://www.desidime.com/users/458305 wrote:

Since I have a limit on seding messages I am posting the complete trick here.
Download the app from playstore or the referral link

Referral link
paytunes.in/ayush50
Sign up for a new account.
Punch in my referral code AYUSH50 to get 15 points instantly.
This app changes your ringtone to some ad jingles like gaana ad and airtel jingles.
Recieving each call gives you 1 point.
RechaRge starts from 30 points.Also referral gives you good points.
Now the loot Trick :
Give a missed call on this number
180030105001
You will get return call..just be on call for 15 seconds.
You can do this any number of times.
I HAVE ALREADY RECHARGED FOR RS 200 NOW WITH THIS TRICK.
AND ALSO I HAVE 130 PONITS RIGHT NOW.
Enjoy.

bro, I did and got a thullu till now and you got 130 points only by refferals (4 referrals) ,so shut your mouth now…

Missing
suspended
0
50
20
1

Sign up nai ho raha error in connection aa raha h

Missing
suspended
0
50
20
1

Samne se call nai aa raha

Missing