Hot Deal

(Over) Giveaway : Amazon Gift Card worth of Rs.100 (from RcDuke )

2331Β°
Pro CouponBaba
rcduke
Hello Dimer's Tomorrow, i'll be giving away Amazon Gift Cards worth Rs.100 for 10 users, each Gift Card values Rs.10. I will select 10 random users from the given comments tomorrow. To win the Amazon Gift Cards, you have comment some good events or some good incidents or something special about your life, your past experiences, what you want to be or you have achieved something better through some tough conditions, etc whatever you want to share that is no once knows (or may be they knows) so one should learn from that and get motivated. Details about Contest * Only one comment per user will be selected to be eligible to win Amazon Gift Cards. * One user will win Amazon GV only once. * Winners will be announced tomorrow at 6 PM. * Winners will get their Amazon Gift Cards via Personal Message/Chat service. Amazon Gift Cards T&C * Amazon Gift Card will be valid for 1 year from the date of purchase (i.e. from 13th June, 2019 onwards) * Winners can add Amazon GV to their Acc : https://www.amazon.in/gp/css/gc/p...nt You can start commenting now wink till tomorrow 5.50 Pm. Hope you guys like this wink and share your best things. Sorry it's just a small giveaway confused but in future i may be come up with something big one wink Waiting for your best Comments and continuous support. sunglasses
Expired

Deal Wiki

• Created by : rcduke
212 Comments  |  
140 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Thanks kg @rcduke

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Childhood was the best incident/time of my life…And, I hope Every kid-Dimer(if any) Enjoy live his childhood completely with freedom so that no regret in future (it will never come again sweat)

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

winner announced : @toothless sunglasses

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Bina daant ke announce bhi kar diye? Wah !! sunglasses

View 1 more reply
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

in sunglasses

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Nice. Thanks

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

Good giveaway initiative @rcduke

As per my opinion, Self motivation is the best teacher which cannot be ignited using others life experiences. So follow your heart and take only one word as a mantra β€œNothing is permanent” and get self motivated. Finally you will become role model for others. :plus:

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If in doubt just think, what’s the most I can lose just by trying!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hi,
So
Hope to relieve my childhood.

Link Copied

Bro one for me too

Pro DealHunter Pro DealHunter
Link Copied

Congo bro

Link Copied

Wow

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Nice Giveaway @rcduke
You have entered the πŸ’“ of Dimers sunglasses

Link Copied

Indiannism whether giveaway is of 10 or 1 we still want that stuck_out_tongue
P. S. Nothing is small when its free

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

Thanks to DD.. FOUND OFFER ON PEDIGREE PUPPY & ADULT GRAVY at rs.1.Bought 450 packs with all d jugaads wink, gave to ANIMAL RESCUERS /shelter…

Felt pawsomely awesome…HAPPY cos these 450 packs would go for a long time in d recovery feeding of d rescued /recovery dogs!!

Most REWARDING LOOT DEAL ever!!
Made my SOUL HAPPY!

The woofs of d furry babies on being fed one of their favs…oooohhh…slurppy licks & all d tail wagging smiley faces🐢 made it to heart touching
πŸ’—Golden Memories Book of life πŸ’—

To give to needy & get so MUCH …unconditional πŸ’ž in return innocent…ufff….my heart is filled with happy Nostalgia again!

The feeling β€” β€œPRICELESS”

#aspiretoinspire

Psst..I’am already a winner sunglasses
having had the LUXURY of experiencing this heart warming , Soul quenching  Feeling😍

Sharing for other dimers indulgence angel raised_hands angel

Link Copied

Congrats! @rcduke on reaching 10K

Link Copied

Matlab 10 ke liye itni magajmaari
Wo b confirm nahi
10 rs. smiling_imp smiling_imp smiling_imp Thoda badhao sir. Thoda Matlab 100 200 per winner Wo kya hai ajkal BIDI aur cigarette wale hi miscal pe dedete hai 10 to.
yum yum yum yum

Link Copied

Kidding.. blush blush

Brand Enthusiast Brand Enthusiast
Link Copied

So there is a 2 year old kid in my society who is like the cutest kid ever. She is super smart for kids her age and very sweet. She is very choosy too, will only come to selective people. Just seeing her or playing with her even for as little as 5 minutes makes my whole day.She is very special to me ❀️If I am not well or just frustrated about something she’s got the power to melt it all away. I think this the effect of having kids around you. Pure innocent souls that can lighten up anybody’s face.

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

✌️

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Thanks for posting the best offers continuesly and admins are so active at desidime.

Admin
Link Copied

Framing this comment in the office officially bro!
Thanks smile

View 1 more reply
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Congrats @rcduke
A little kg from my side! wink

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

Bro, aaj exam hai, padh lo

T-today is ur exam, start study
Participate on giveaway later on

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I enjoy my life a lot and that’s the best thing I feel in my life

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

At the age of 16 I’ve been selected for NDA.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

NDA Age starts from 17yr 6mnths to 19yr 6months

Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied

Ye 10rs k vouchers logo ko kya kya karwa ke rahenge stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

congrats bro

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Wow😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hey

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Nice Giveaway

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Congratulations bro for the 10000+ karma and please send us more and more offer link you send before πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ thank you for give that offers to us

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

TOI Quiz Answers | β‚Ή250 Dineout voucher | 13-June-2019 | ??? AAJ KA

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

YOU GOT GOD BLESSINGSβœοΈπŸ•‰οΈβ˜ͺ️

replyuser
Click here to reply