Hot Deal

(Over) Giveaway : Amazon Gift Card worth of Rs.100 (from RcDuke )

2331°
Pro CouponBaba
rcduke
Hello Dimer's Tomorrow, i'll be giving away Amazon Gift Cards worth Rs.100 for 10 users, each Gift Card values Rs.10. I will select 10 random users from the given comments tomorrow. To win the Amazon Gift Cards, you have comment some good events or some good incidents or something special about your life, your past experiences, what you want to be or you have achieved something better through some tough conditions, etc whatever you want to share that is no once knows (or may be they knows) so one should learn from that and get motivated. Details about Contest * Only one comment per user will be selected to be eligible to win Amazon Gift Cards. * One user will win Amazon GV only once. * Winners will be announced tomorrow at 6 PM. * Winners will get their Amazon Gift Cards via Personal Message/Chat service. Amazon Gift Cards T&C * Amazon Gift Card will be valid for 1 year from the date of purchase (i.e. from 13th June, 2019 onwards) * Winners can add Amazon GV to their Acc : https://www.amazon.in/gp/css/gc/p...nt You can start commenting now wink till tomorrow 5.50 Pm. Hope you guys like this wink and share your best things. Sorry it's just a small giveaway confused but in future i may be come up with something big one wink Waiting for your best Comments and continuous support. sunglasses
Expired

Deal Wiki

• Created by : rcduke
212 Comments  |  
140 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

HI

In my school life when iam in 11th std my class is going to a trip by school but i was not selected as per some rules and but after that when my friends support me againts rule and all denied to go it was a so good and extremly happy day for me .

Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Link Copied

Good Bye

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Nice. Excited for this.:wink

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

see you soon @rcduke sunglasses sunglasses sunglasses sunglasses

Pro CouponBaba Pro CouponBaba
Link Copied

Thank you all of you who have given their valuable time wink and participated here…
As the task was simple to win the Amazon GVs, I would like to announced winners now :
@maddydilip
@aashi9614034
@MrCritic
@Wontdisplaymyname
@deb3l
@DealzWatcher
@lovehurtin55
@sandddyyyy98
@aakanksha22
@Superbdeal

Amazon Gift Vouchers will be sent to winners in few minutes via DesiDime chat service.

Edit : Amazon Gift Cards has been sent to winners.

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied
kissing_heart innocent pray ok_hand
View 4 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Nice to here the give away , everytime I am staying at the failure side , but this may be win hopefully…….!

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Congratulations for being part of our journey… hopefully you will get better way to achieve your goals in future…. Respect plus1 @rcduke

Critic Critic
Link Copied

+1 plus1

Critic Critic
Link Copied

I’m very lucky to make it under 10 from 150+ participants blush

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

😜😜😜😜😜☁
😜😜😜😜😜😜
😜😜☁☁😜😜
😜😜😜😜😜☁