Hot Deal

Giveaway: Amazon Gift Cards Worth 4600

1277°
Pro Entertainer
Tejaa

This giveaway thread is complementary to the following D&D thread: Share Your Most Favourite Hobby

To be considered for the giveaway, simply share your hobby as per the suggested details in the above D&D thread and then provide a link to that post here.

The posts will be judged on the substance as well as writing finesse.

Best Post: Amazon Gift Card of 1000 denomination
2nd Best Post: Amazon Gift Card of 800 denomination
3rd Best Post: Amazon Gift Card of 600 denomination
4th Best Post: Amazon Gift Card of 400 denomination
5th Best Post: Amazon Gift Card of 200 denomination
Participation: 16 Amazon Gift Cards each of 100 denomination

Sixteen participation gift cards will be given to posters who will be randomly chosen from all of the remaining posts above a certain level of substance and writing finesse.

Eligibility criteria: Posters who are Deal Cadet or above with at least 100 posts created on or before December 27, 2018.

Deadline for posting link to the D&D post here: 3:00 PM IST on January 1, 2019

Giveaway Results: 3:00 PM IST on January 4, 2019

This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, DesiDime or Parity Cube Pvt Ltd.

Expired

Deal Wiki

• Last updated by: Tejaa
91 Comments  |  
54 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

kheti karna

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Watching deals and shopping

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Chanting, Listening Lectures

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Done smile
Hobbies

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...Ik

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Deleted.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

My hobby is to observe different things and do some research in my own way. It could be anything like new inventions, health related problems, any issue posted on DD etc. which appeals me and makes me curious to know more. I like to know more about things even if they are not related to me in any way.

Ps: I don’t know how to share my specific post here and don’t have enough time left to know how to do it

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Hi, don’t post here directly.

To be considered for the giveaway, simply share your hobby as per the suggested details in this D&D thread: https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...

And then provide a link to that post(comment) here. You can copy link through the website. If you are on mobile simply do “desktop mode” and copy the link and then paste it here.

Cc(who did same mistake) : @nikunjp703221 @IamJSK

Link Copied

Note: It seems like the thread was discovered quite late by the community. It wouldn’t be ideal for people to compromise on their writing because of the last minute rush.

So the submission deadline is being extended till 3:00 PM on January 6 because of the lack of participation early on. Consequently, the results will be announced at 3:00 PM on January 9.

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied
sunglasses Group alert sent for visibility

Awesome initiative bro, Happy new year !!

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My Favourite Hobby
My favourite hobby is reading. I enjoy reading a book when I am free. I
started to do it when I was four years old. The first time I did it, I felt interested. So I
kept reading. The teachers always taught me to read the difficult words. I was happy
when I read a story with a happy ending. I was thrilled when I read a detective story.
I enjoy reading because I like to explore the imaginative world of my
favourite author, J.K.Rowling who writes “ Harry Potter” . There are a lot of
advantages of reading. Reading can make me relaxed and calm. I can also learn new
vocabulary items. Then I can further improve my English. Moreover, it can give me
an unlimited imagination, so I can write books in the future. I can learn the different
cultures and customs of other countries in the world too.
I read at least one hour every day. I read books by myself. I usually read it
at home. I wish I could read different kinds of books because it might be very
c

Pro DealHunter Pro DealHunter
Link Copied

Off topic but is there any reason for putting giveaway on hobbies or it’s just random?
@Tejaa

Link Copied

Just random.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Hobbies
I am a robbinhood

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hobbies:

Designing Circuit and Programming!!!!

Link Copied

Hi. It’s DD rule we can’t post giveaway thread on D&D.

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply