Giveaway extra ₹15 paytm code

Giveaway extra ₹15 paytm code

789°
0
100% OFF 15.0
Imageedit 4 8560186423
Deal Cadet
1
140
307
15
Giveaway extra ₹15 paytm code
Deal Expired

https://paytm.com/...ta
I don’t have enough paytm accounts to Redeem this pazzta code which i bought from paytm.
Only one time per use.
Will update the codes at 5pm one by one every 2 min
1 . PEFHUTELHHKV
2 . YKFFD6VWKRWE
3 . TAX7QUHYCQEL
4 . 6LNX2DMFQXXA
5 . VK6VVVNPQ4WW
6 . ZK6YKLK2LJUY
7 . HHXEFRVFUMCV
8 . FGUFF2XNUEGE
9 . WG9NFGDQLGU7
10. 4HE3XF6HAVWN

Deal Wiki

  • Created by : srocks

Good intiative

Congrats

89 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
23
996
1503
10

I think people can return you at least few Rs after redeeming

Download
Shopping Friend
461
433
20925
283

Bro it will be better if you pm them one by one, because otherwise, one user would get more than one, if you change your mind, PM me one https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20170319 wa0036
Deal Cadet
0
954
698
9

Yeah keep like a contest or something. Like guess the letter https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Download
Shopping Friend
461
433
20925
283
NotBatman wrote:

Yeah keep like a contest or something. Like guess the letter https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Dont remind that bro, i dont want to think about my miserable failures in desidime giveaways https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Img 20170319 wa0036
Deal Cadet
0
954
698
9
Expand
androgame wrote:

Dont remind that bro, i dont want to think about my miserable failures in desidime giveaways https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Ok just do a giveaway directly…forget what i said earlier https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
U can give one each to those who upvoted https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Download
Shopping Friend
461
433
20925
283
Expand
NotBatman wrote:

Ok just do a giveaway directly…forget what i said earlier https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
U can give one each to those who upvoted https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

That will be nice https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Download
Shopping Friend
461
433
20925
283

Its 5 bro !

Download
Shopping Friend
461
433
20925
283

Code no.1 used by someone

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

pm me

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
32
1

Cheating uploading only used codes

Download
Shopping Friend
461
433
20925
283

GIVEAWAY OVER ?

Imageedit 4 8560186423
Deal Cadet
1
140
307
15
androgame wrote:

Code no.1 used by someone

Don’t worry bro, i’ll pm you 1 seperately

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
23
996
1503
10

lol he is just doing drama, nothing else

Download
Shopping Friend
461
433
20925
283
Expand
Markuut wrote:

Don’t worry bro, i’ll pm you 1 seperately

Thanks bro !

Img 20170319 wa0036
Deal Cadet
0
954
698
9
Expand
Markuut wrote:

Don’t worry bro, i’ll pm you 1 seperately

I want one too https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20170319 wa0036
Deal Cadet
0
954
698
9
Expand
androgame wrote:

Yeah, someone really fast ! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

We hv got some silently looting vultures out here https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Download
Shopping Friend
461
433
20925
283
Expand
NotBatman wrote:

We hv got some silently looting vultures out here https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

And they dont even say thank you https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
1

Who is that silent looter ??? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Img 20170319 wa0036
Deal Cadet
0
954
698
9

Go away Fynd some other thread https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing