Giveaway KFC coupons

Giveaway KFC coupons

18°
1497755 1537518489824794 8057539575316785944 n
Deal Lieutenant
5
526
4950
47

Have some KFC coupons which I got from their website of new year bash loot. Will give away randomly.

  • Expired almost 3 years
21 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

could you please send me one

Timon lion king 3027
suspended
0
51
128
1

Can U Send Me 1 For
Buy One Get One On Crushers

1497755 1537518489824794 8057539575316785944 n
Deal Lieutenant
5
526
4950
47
@TMon wrote:

Can U Send Me 1 For
Buy One Get One On Crushers


coupon send

1497755 1537518489824794 8057539575316785944 n
Deal Lieutenant
5
526
4950
47

I will generate coupons for those who are not able to do so. Just pm me your numbers https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

1497755 1537518489824794 8057539575316785944 n
Deal Lieutenant
5
526
4950
47
@fpdhunter wrote:

One for me please.

TIA


pm me your number. I will generate codes for you https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Images
Moderator
4
267
14544
228
@piyush2251 wrote:

@fpdhunter wrote:

One for me please.

TIA


pm me your number. I will generate codes for you https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


One for me too…what do get with these coupons? post t&c… sent pm ..check/

1497755 1537518489824794 8057539575316785944 n
Deal Lieutenant
5
526
4950
47
@hese wrote:

@piyush2251 wrote:

@fpdhunter wrote:

One for me please.

TIA


pm me your number. I will generate codes for you https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


One for me too…what do get with these coupons? post t&c… sent pm ..check/


I hope you got the codes.

Dd
Deal Lieutenant
9
460
4191
41

want 50% off on fiery grilled bucket

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
92
0
"@piyush2251":http://www.desidime.com/users/167763 wrote:


sent.

thanks bro

136236  art klontak nature sea islands haze height top view trees forest p
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

Anybody got coupons for Macdonald’s? I was joking… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

1497755 1537518489824794 8057539575316785944 n
Deal Lieutenant
5
526
4950
47
@titusgameone wrote:

Anybody got coupons for Macdonald’s? I was joking… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


MacD ka jab tha tab koi liya nh ab sab expired h https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing