Giveaway:- Snapdeal 500 off on 1600 Ola coupon

94°
Deal Cadet
rohan065

Giving away Snapdeal coupon for 500 off on 1600.

PS:- I ONLY HAVE ONE COUPON. IF SOMEONE USES THIS PLEASE DROP A COMMENT SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE KNOW THAT THIS COUPON IS USED.

Expecting nothing in return. However its always nice to get some karma :-p

Ola!

We are glad to have you onboard and thank you for participating in GOSF.
Your Snapdeal coupon code is LA91214HNKGM

With this, you can get Rs.500 off on a minimum purchase of Rs.1599 on select brands in Clothing and Footwear on purchases made using the Snapdeal app. You can access the section by clicking the “%” icon and opening the “partner offers”.
To download the Snapdeal app, access app.snapdeal.com or give a missed at 1800 419 4007.

Snapdeal Terms & Conditions:
The offer is applicable on Snapdeal Mobile App for purchases on or before 10th January 2015
Offer applicable on Select brands for Men’s wear / Women’s wear / Men’s footwear / Women’s footwear / Women’s ethnic wear
Offer is for one time use only.
Offers cannot be exchanged for cash or be partly utilized
Snapdeal reserves the right to extend, cancel, withdraw, change, alter or modify the Terms & Condition of this offer at its sole discretion at any time during its validity with or without prior notification and without assigning any reason.
The Ola-Snapdeal-GOSF offers cannot be combined with any other promotional offer on Snapdeal.com
All orders would be subject to availability at the time of purchase and will be governed by standard terms and conditions on snapdeal.com
Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the state of Delhi only
For further questions on the offer please contact Snapdeal support.

Expired
6 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Dimer Of The Year 2012 Dimer Of The Year 2012
Link Copied

Ola Ola !!
But why you posted in “Hot-Deals” https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pls let me know where to post it

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Vu

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Giveaway. Nice.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Its applicable for Mobile Apps