Hot Deal

[ CLOSE ]GIVEAWAY 2000+ FREECHARGE CODES..ENJOY [BIGGEST ON DD STILL]

1906°
Tech Guru
SHDOW

Dear friend…i cant open the codes because then many codes are unused…

so just comment here pm me i gv them 1 code per user(NO PM)

IF ANYONE NEED MAXIMUM THAN ONE THEN PM ME……

SO HURRY BE QUICK
for T & c visit…tis topic http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Expired
227 Comments  |  
181 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

plz pm me..
need..

Link Copied
@gaurav9656 wrote:

@seoplant618 wrote:

@thrifty_indian Dude a guy doing a giveaway is still better than the people who have hosted the script on their own site with their name as the makers of the script.

Sorry to intrude did somebody do that??

yes someone did.

Link Copied
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@seoplant618 wrote:

@jit.bila947 wrote:

@thrifty_indian pata hai to script ke bare me to tu kiu nehi generate kia?…akbar vi script try karke dekha?kitna time lag raha hai?so think about what u comment?
or one things baba ke kripa? lol i m just helping others…ea vi tujhe dikhai nehi jati..ok then u hv a problem & check up…
thanks bro

Not against your giveaway or anything but just to let you know, the script i posted is 100% working I don’t post stuff without testing them. Second if a website is down, kutta ho ya bila koi bhi coupon generate ni kar sakta. Third, when website was up yesterday at around 12, at that time, i i could generate 20+ coupons in less than 5 minutes without having to do anything (just sit back and watch the coupons flooding your email). I know this is not the best script to generate but atleast even a non-tech guy can easily use it, its that simple.

@thrifty_indian Dude a guy doing a giveaway is still better than the people who have hosted the script on their own site with their name as the makers of the script.

You don’t giveaway what comes free of cost and accessible to all. Don’t want any further discussion.

Please never tag me in your posts/threads. You are Rude, Ignorant and I just don’t like the way you comment in your almost every post " Don’t want any further discussion." Do hell with your right and wrong. (Not just related to this thread)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

pm me one please

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

please pm me 1 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Critic Critic
Link Copied
@seoplant618 wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

@seoplant618 wrote:

@jit.bila947 wrote:

@thrifty_indian pata hai to script ke bare me to tu kiu nehi generate kia?…akbar vi script try karke dekha?kitna time lag raha hai?so think about what u comment?
or one things baba ke kripa? lol i m just helping others…ea vi tujhe dikhai nehi jati..ok then u hv a problem & check up…
thanks bro

Not against your giveaway or anything but just to let you know, the script i posted is 100% working I don’t post stuff without testing them. Second if a website is down, kutta ho ya bila koi bhi coupon generate ni kar sakta. Third, when website was up yesterday at around 12, at that time, i i could generate 20+ coupons in less than 5 minutes without having to do anything (just sit back and watch the coupons flooding your email). I know this is not the best script to generate but atleast even a non-tech guy can easily use it, its that simple.

You don’t giveaway what comes free of cost and accessible to all. Don’t want any further discussion.

Please never tag me in your posts/threads. You are Rude, Ignorant and I just don’t like the way you comment in your almost every post " Don’t want any further discussion." Do hell with your right and wrong. (Not just related to this thread)

OK fine.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

pm me

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

If possible pls give me 3 codes.
Thanks… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Link Copied
@amarnathumapathy wrote:

Not against this giveaway… but you can generate them yourself with an email id here-
peopleskart(dot)com/pop

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

one code me also bro

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

pm one

Link Copied

Pm me bro

Link Copied
@N-5130 wrote:

@amarnathumapathy wrote:

Not against this giveaway… but you can generate the yourself with an email id here-
peopleskart(dot)com/pop

Thanks buddy… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
+Kg…

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@seoplant618 wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

@seoplant618 wrote:

@jit.bila947 wrote:

thanks bro

OK fine.

he gave seoplant the credit wherever he copied it… but it would be better if @G33kBoyRavi has taken consent…from Seoplant … but here thr is no credit given if its the same script thats the issue… @jit.bila947 r u using ur own developed script? is it?

Link Copied

if freecharge code still available kindly PM me one…..thanks….

Link Copied

pm me one also

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

pm one please

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

sendmeone

replyuser
Click here to reply