{OVER}GIVEWAY OF 50 RS RECHARGE AT FIRST TIME F...

{OVER}GIVEWAY OF 50 RS RECHARGE AT FIRST TIME FOR ONLY ONE PERSON

The matrix neo wallpaper the matrix 6100683 500 375
Deal Cadet
0
137
218
5

M
O
H
I
T

THIS IS MY NAME WHOSE VERTICAL MIRROR IMAGE IS SAME.
guys only tell three indian names which has same property like me
.Note
1. winner is only one
2.NAME should be real.
3 Answer fast win fast

  • Expired about 2 years
10 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
2087
Deal Captain
4
2
8200
36

nitin
naman
neven

The matrix neo wallpaper the matrix 6100683 500 375
Deal Cadet
0
137
218
5

so giveway is over winner is plato ,so tell me what i do on behalf of u …: https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif -}

Fdvdf
suspended
2
153
3268
31
@mr3110c937 wrote:

so giveway is over winner is plato ,so tell me what i do on behalf of u …: https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif -}


Give paytm 50 cash to me @Plato Plz confirm

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
0
4890
38
"@plz":http://www.desidime.com/users/667990 wrote:


Give paytm 50 cash to me @Plato Plz confirm

I object my lord. Answers are wrong unless written in Caps.

Pink panther 1024x768
Entertainer
13
151
33840
315

I think he is doing recharge of 50.
Paytm /Recharge Mohit? Please confirm.

The matrix neo wallpaper the matrix 6100683 500 375
Deal Cadet
0
137
218
5
@Plato wrote:

I think he is doing recharge of 50.
Paytm /Recharge Mohit? Please confirm.


recharge pm your number

Pink panther 1024x768
Entertainer
13
151
33840
315
@mr3110c937 wrote:

@Plato wrote:

I think he is doing recharge of 50.
Paytm /Recharge Mohit? Please confirm.


recharge pm your number


Thank you. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif KG

Missing