Hotness Homeshop18.com 200/- OFF on 1000/-

Hot Deal Homeshop18.com 200/- OFF on 1000/-

311°
Missing
Deal Newbie
182
44
26

Guys if you want Rs200/- OFF on Rs1000/- voucher for HS18.com then PM me…i have enormous of them…

  • In Others
  • Expired over 7 years
44 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
286
302
43

Validity please

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
30
8

tell us something about coupons expiry and usage type( one time or generic ):-P

Missing
Deal Newbie
182
44
26

they are one time use…but i’ll give different to all

Missing
Deal Newbie
182
44
26

PM Done…please check your inbox

Missing
Deal Newbie
182
44
26

200 OFF on 1000…valid till 30th Sept 2011

64 18256 1 y
Deal Subedar
270
2772
104
deals_basket wrote:

PM Done…please check your inbox


thanks buddy

Dealfinder
Deal Lieutenant
547
5624
249

PM me also dude…
Thanks thumbs up!!

Missing
Deal Newbie
182
44
26
vicks619 wrote:

deals_basket wrote:

PM Done…please check your inbox


thanks buddy


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Guys please if you like it then please express it by giving GREEN Smilies….;-}

Scorpio
Dimer Of The Year 2011
1,184
11753
248

Nice share deals_basket bro.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
182
44
26
Dipipedia wrote:

Nice share deals_basket bro.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Thanks Bro…

Fireworks 013
Deal Subedar
263
1202
51

Hi,
Please mail me the voucher code too.

Missing
Deal Newbie
182
44
26

till now all done…anyone left or want more…PM me

Missing
Deal Newbie
182
44
26

Guys suggest this for FPD…i am having (N) numbers of coupons..will give to all

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
30
8

from where did u get..??;-)

Missing
Deal Newbie
182
44
26
sacs.gro595 wrote:

from where did u get..??;-)


Dude its SECRET….SShhhh !!!

Dsc 0069
Shopping Friend
30
6038
143
sacs.gro595 wrote:

from where did u get..??;-)


That site (source) is not fitting for Desi Dime.

Dsc 0069
Shopping Friend
30
6038
143

@deals_basket, voted up your thread. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
182
44
26
kage01 wrote:

sacs.gro595 wrote:

from where did u get..??;-)


That site (source) is not fitting for Desi Dime.


NO KAGE bro..i am not getting these from any site….the source is completely different

Green design
Deal Captain
62
8262
217

@ deals_basket

y not find out a good deal on hs18 which can make best use of this coupon and post it in hot deals?? and then give away these coupons?? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Dsc 0069
Shopping Friend
30
6038
143
deals_basket wrote:

kage01 wrote:

sacs.gro595 wrote:

from where did u get..??;-)


That site (source) is not fitting for Desi Dime.


NO KAGE bro..i am not getting these from any site….the source is completely different


Hey bro, I was just guessing the banned site. Anyway what matters most is your willingness to share coupons with others for their benefit. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

My thumbs up!

Giving away 2 coupons from my side:

Homeshop18.com GC7829PM5375GJEQF 200 off 1000 September 30, 2011
Homeshop18.com GCUDUCEIE515H2PH8 200 off 1000 September 30, 2011

Pennyguy
Deal Cadet
106
412
5

I will be obliged if i get one.

Thanks

Missing
Deal Newbie
182
44
26
kage01 wrote:

deals_basket wrote:

kage01 wrote:

sacs.gro595 wrote:

from where did u get..??;-)


That site (source) is not fitting for Desi Dime.


NO KAGE bro..i am not getting these from any site….the source is completely different


Hey bro, I was just guessing the banned site. Anyway what matters most is your willingness to share coupons with others for their benefit. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

My thumbs up!


Thanks

Missing
Deal Newbie
182
44
26
neo479 wrote:

@ deals_basket

y not find out a good deal on hs18 which can make best use of this coupon and post it in hot deals?? and then give away these coupons?? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Best option…lets search…

Missing