July Month, 2nd, (EID Special) GiveAway 800/- F...

July Month, 2nd, (EID Special) GiveAway 800/- Flipkart Gift voucher

Avatar2k5ui
Deal Subedar
0
104
2086
42

Rules:-
1.Users should have 80 Karmas plus,
2. At the start of the comment you should no. yourself . Please assign consecutive nos.thereafter so that I can choose winners easily.
3.Apply only once every month.
4.Users choosing random nos. will be disqualified.
5.Users who have applied in my previous giveaway can apply too only if you follow the rules.

As EID is on 18th July, This Give away will end on 13th July. Winner will be declared soon after 13th Midnight.

Winner will be chosen randomly by http://andrew.hedges.name/experiments/r...m/

My 1st Giveaway :- http://www.desidime.com/forums/request-giveaway...
1st Giveaway Winner:- @billa ajith

168 Comments  |  
121 Dimers
Large
Deal Cadet
1
0
556
11

1 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
1
1348
18

2

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
0
4890
38

3

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
0
4890
38
"@roy.":http://www.desidime.com/users/325665 wrote:

1 https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

violation of R1 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

1
Deal Cadet
1
109
762
52

4

Large
Deal Cadet
1
0
556
11
@desidimes wrote:

"@roy.":http://www.desidime.com/users/325665 wrote:

1 https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

violation of R1 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Will do hard work and earn the remaining 12 karmas by the end of 13 july bro.. https://i.imgur.com/VqOFWw1.gif

Img 20180710 wa0004
Deal Lieutenant
7
8
6092
115

5 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Dont steal
Deal Cadet
0
265
162
42

6

Img 20171019 wa0059
Deal Captain
18
15
10734
133

7 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Arasu
Shopping Friend
139
192
41016
559

8

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
52
398
14

9 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Tumblr mvpq6soruc1robrxno2 r2 500
suspended
2
25
4295
55

10 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

#Hustle

C  data users defapps appdata internetexplorer temp saved images resize
suspended
3
154
407
17

11 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
https://i.imgur.com/dlD35RM.jpg

20121105 invisible man
Deal Subedar
0
319
2914
225
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif 12
Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
139
22192
409

13

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
139
22192
409

@oneidentity bro….i never expect that…..now i trust u……dimers…… he gave a voucher instantly….i cannot check its working or not…..but i trust him…..after seeing messagein my inbox i have https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif ……i am also participate in next gv……..thanks bro……

Images
Deal Captain
23
1,816
9248
370

14

2015 08 19 21 01 32
Deal Lieutenant
13
23
3476
55

15 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

20141016012910
Deal Lieutenant
18
39
6691
142

16 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Cool avatars 2337
Deal Cadet
1
185
370
4

17

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
414
1970
69

18

Unnamed %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
16
179
3128
49

19

Prabhas hd wallpapers 6
Deal Subedar
9
0
2332
101

20

Download
Deal Lieutenant
1
125
3846
28

20

S34
Deal Subedar
2
118
1548
61

21

Images
Shopping Friend
34
57
14017
175

22

Avatar2k5ui
Deal Subedar
0
104
2086
42
@billa ajith wrote:

@oneidentity bro….i never expect that…..now i trust u……dimers…… he gave a voucher instantly….i cannot check its working or not…..but i trust him…..after seeing messagein my inbox i have https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif ……i am also participate in next gv……..thanks bro……


You can check the balance here:- https://www.flipkart.com/gift-voucher-b...ce

And thanks for the suggestion mate.

Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
60
5094
52

23

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
0
4890
38
@roy. wrote:

@desidimes wrote:

"@roy.":http://www.desidime.com/users/325665 wrote:

1 https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

violation of R1 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Will do hard work and earn the remaining 12 karmas by the end of 13 july bro.. https://i.imgur.com/VqOFWw1.gif


Well Done

Missing