( Ended ) Mobikwik Recharge , Electricity Coup...

( Ended ) Mobikwik Recharge , Electricity Coupons giveaway !

131°
Bjsg
Coupon Baba
31
9346
206

I am giving away 2 codes of which Mobikwik Recharge & Mobikwik Electricity !

If you need just Comment , I will select 2 users & provide codes through private message in 15 minutes so just comment , no PM allowed to get a code !

Note : If 2 users not available then I will select only 1 winner & provide 2 codes smile

Recharge Code Value : 30 flat supercash

Electricity Code Value : 100 flat supercash


Giveaway Ends @ 1:30 AM

  • Expired 4 days
19 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Baadshah
Deal Subedar
287
1876
47
syed786 wrote:

I am giving away 2 codes of which Mobikwik Recharge & Mobikwik Electricity !

If you need just Comment , I will select 2 users & provide codes through private message in 15 minutes so just comment , no PM allowed to get a code !

Recharge Code Value : 30 flat supercash

Electricity Code Value : 100 flat supercash


vmate?

Madhavan
Deal Subedar
116
2815
86

Me need

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
1,730
57061
448
Expand
syed786 wrote:

yes , if you need comment !

Slightly Off topic
The paytm movie code is once per Paytm account?

Bjsg
Coupon Baba
31
9346
206
Expand
avgn wrote:

Slightly Off topic
The paytm movie code is once per Paytm account?

yes , valid only once per Account till 30 May !

Bjsg
Coupon Baba
31
9346
206

5 – Minutes Left smile

Bjsg
Coupon Baba
31
9346
206

Giveaway Ended

Bjsg
Coupon Baba
31
9346
206

Congratulations @maddydilip

You have Won 2 Coupon Codes smile

PM has been sent smile

15359988
Tech Guru
1,346
3976
132

https://i.imgur.com/oMK0hhQ.jpg

Is this the same voucher? They dont translate the entire page so dont know what it says.

Would a voucher not be a discount rather than useless mobicash?

Bjsg
Coupon Baba
31
9346
206
alienteck wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/oMK0hhQ.jpg

Is this the same voucher? They dont translate the entire page so dont know what it says.

Would a voucher not be a discount rather than useless mobicash?

Yes same , it’s MobiKwik supercash mean if you want to redeem 100 /- mobicash so you have to buy Gift card worth RS. 2000 /-

T & C

Valid once per account
Flat 100 mobicash
Valid till June 2019

15359988
Tech Guru
1,346
3976
132
Expand
syed786 wrote:

Yes same , it’s MobiKwik supercash mean if you want to redeem 100 /- mobicash so you have to buy Gift card worth RS. 2000 /-

T & C

Valid once per account
Flat 100 mobicash
Valid till June 2019

Ok thanks.. Pretty useless for most of us..

But they also PayTM elec vouchers which give 10% CB upto Rs100 as well..

Here is another mobikwik elec rs100 code

https://i.imgur.com/B7L0Xw2.png
https://i.imgur.com/ob5bHtG.jpg

leave a note if you used it..

15359988
Tech Guru
1,346
3976
132

https://i.imgur.com/5WwqKt8.jpg

15359988
Tech Guru
1,346
3976
132

https://i.imgur.com/Mh9jKiH.jpg

15359988
Tech Guru
1,346
3976
132

https://i.imgur.com/goElXhn.jpg

15359988
Tech Guru
1,346
3976
132

https://i.imgur.com/lkR9AO6.jpg

15359988
Tech Guru
1,346
3976
132

https://i.imgur.com/FFVXVh0.jpg

15359988
Tech Guru
1,346
3976
132

https://i.imgur.com/cw0onjG.jpg

PayTM DTH Rs100 voucher..

15359988
Tech Guru
1,346
3976
132

https://i.imgur.com/r5jcVDV.jpg

PayTM DTH Rs100 voucher..

Missing