[OVER]Nearbuy 2 gift coupons giveaway!

[OVER]Nearbuy 2 gift coupons giveaway!

Ros
Deal Cadet
0
79
632
2

Nearbuy gift coupon with FLAT Rs 200 OFF. Valid on local offers till 07.03.2016 l 2 Voucher only. Min txn Rs.400.

Best comments (2 different people) would get. Also their Karma must be >= 50. No offensive comments!

  • In Others
  • Expired about 2 years
19 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Ros
Deal Cadet
0
79
632
2

Selection would be random…And giveaway would be at 5 p.m. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Original
Deal Lieutenant
2
154
3150
41

Thank you https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1460816626259
suspended
0
84
320
4

Best comment means? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif Wat u r telling I cant undersatnd?

Ros
Deal Cadet
0
79
632
2
@bhavinbhandari6627 wrote:

Best comment means? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif Wat u r telling I cant undersatnd?

It would be 80% random and 20% based on the comments like why do you need one…etc …Anything like this.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Ros
Deal Cadet
0
79
632
2

Refreshing my probability skills! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Myicon
Deal Cadet
1
0
640
15

“We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.”
― Winston S. Churchill https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Madhavan
Deal Subedar
11
139
2707
82

gimme the fckin voucher.

1497755 1537518489824794 8057539575316785944 n
Deal Lieutenant
5
526
4950
47

I need one voucher https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
72
2,434
6094
24

jisko mile wo khush warna koi baat nhi

Plane 2
Deal Subedar
15
1,573
1986
24

Want to buy one deal from Nearbuy as that deal is near to my residence. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Ros
Deal Cadet
0
79
632
2

I did a fair trial for 5 times:
here are the results(based on number of comments!) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif :

4,6
8,6
1,4
8,3
7,5

so the winners are based on the comments as well… number 4 and 8…

Ros
Deal Cadet
0
79
632
2
@soumdmw wrote:

“We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.”
― Winston S. Churchill https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Voucher sent …check pm

Ros
Deal Cadet
0
79
632
2
@agarsh wrote:

Want to buy one deal from Nearbuy as that deal is near to my residence. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

voucher sent…check pm

Missing
suspended
0
51
20
1
@ros_guy wrote:

I did a fair trial for 5 times:
here are the results(based on number of comments!) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif :

4,6
8,6
1,4
8,3
7,5




so the winners are based on the comments as well… number 4 and 8…

REMOVED

Ros
Deal Cadet
0
79
632
2
@arshey222 wrote:

@ros_guy wrote:

I did a fair trial for 5 times:
here are the results(based on number of comments!) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif :

4,6
8,6
1,4
8,3
7,5




so the winners are based on the comments as well… number 4 and 8…

Chu***ya hai tu

REMOVED

Ros
Deal Cadet
0
79
632
2

Looks like there is no value in giveaway… Heck I wasted my time and listen to some silly people’s comments. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
GoodBye to DD’s giveaway section! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Myicon
Deal Cadet
1
0
640
15
@ros_guy wrote:

Looks like there is no value in giveaway… Heck I wasted my time and listen to some silly people’s comments. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
GoodBye to DD’s giveaway section! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Haters gonna hate.
Chill bro.
Anyway thanks got the coupon.
KG.

Myicon
Deal Cadet
1
0
640
15
@arshey222 wrote:

@ros_guy wrote:

I did a fair trial for 5 times:
here are the results(based on number of comments!) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif :

4,6
8,6
1,4
8,3
7,5




so the winners are based on the comments as well… number 4 and 8…

Chu***ya hai tu


U need a big heart to do a giveaway and then get to listen such words … Unfair world. @Nigel

@arshey222 were u hit on ur head when u were a child??

Missing