Hot Deal

One Paytm 100 cb on 200 Giveaway March 19th [ plus I need your help ]

303°
Shopping Friend
nibraselat579

I have just one Paytm 100 cb on 200 coupon . I wish to give it away .

Comment your favourite detective or investigation type TV shows ( English only ) .

My fav shows Sherlock , Elementary , Castle , Mentalist , White Collar , Hannibal . CSI-all .

Winner will be announced tomorrow evening . . .

So far good suggestions (From my point of view . I might be wrong . ) :-

Top Priority :-
→ Endgame .
→ Breaking Bad .
→ Rizzoli & Isles .
→ Monk .
PSYCH .

Later :-
→ Criminal Minds .
→ Remington Steele .
→ Numb3rs .
→ Person of interest .
→ Six feet under .
→ Suits .
→ Secrets and Lies .

Maybe :-
▶ Prison Break .
▶ Dexter .
▶ House of Cardss .
▶ Orange is the new Black .
▶ 24 .

Wow , I didn’t expect such a great response . Thank you everyone .

relieved now is the Winner . Coupon sent . Thank you everyone for your valuable suggestions .

Expired
50 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
  • Sort By
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
milindp wrote:

game of trones, breaking bad

hmm…Game of Thrones has good reviews but not sure what the plot is . Good fan base too . Will decide to watch or not , after watching an episode .

Thanks for the input .

Link Copied
devil09 wrote:

24 (not the indian version https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif )

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0285331/?ref_=fn_a....

24 : Looks like a fine show . Very good reviews too .

Thank you for your input .

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Best is:

Game of Thrones (not detective but epic types)

Then →

Breaking Bad

Then →

Mentalist

Then →

Sherlock

Then →

Prison Break (its again not detective but thriller action, drag towards the end)

Then →

Suits

Then →

White Collar!

Rest to be seen soon

PS : I don’t want the coupon.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Person of interest

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

There are far too many actually, but you may not have been around or watched Remington Steele etcetera.
§
so lets stick to the more recent uns.
(you already mentioned Mentalist, and Slayer bro is spot on with Criminal Minds)
then there are many CBS shows and CSI
§
Closer home, we get re-runs of Rizzoli & Isles (don’t ask me which of the two do i find more attractive or demure)
and of-course ‘numb3rs’
§
though I could definitely use the discount, i am not in the fray for the contest.
I thought you mentioned: help needed :- ?
§
by the way; any particular reason/s for language restriction?
[and if tamil movies can be shown on Mahua TV after Bhojpuri/ Maithili dubbing.. can we name shows that were not made in English but later dubbed? There are a few good French shows and Indian classics too)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

+1

abhikumar wrote:Secrets and Lies
where do you watch it Abhi? I’m not sure but I don’t think they even relay it on Amazon Prime as it has just started
Karma to you sah.vk94797 for making me guffaw (totally new genre to one of my fav series)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Nebra bro.. since you mention character development and personal stories besides just the episode plot, i can say ..that i too find some continued connection more engaging. Thats why Criminal Minds, Adrian Monk and Rizolli & Isles
§
just realises that nobody here watches ‘MONK’ or finds it worthwhile.
§
disbelievingly shakes head and leaves the thread :-/ with two last suggestions.. ‘Six Feet Under’ and Psych(timepass Raja aur rancho types as Psych mixes genres)

Link Copied
constipated wrote:

There are far too many actually, but you may not have been around or watched Remington Steele etcetera.
§
so lets stick to the more recent uns.
(you already mentioned Mentalist, and Slayer bro is spot on with Criminal Minds)
then there are many CBS shows and CSI
Closer home, we get re-runs of Rizzoli & Isles (don’t ask me who of the two do i find more attractive or demure)
and of-course ‘numb3rs’
§
though I could definitely use the discount, i am not in the fray for the contest.
I thought you mentioned: help needed :- ?
§
by the way; any particular reason/s for language restriction?
[and if tamil movies can be shown on Mahua TV after Bhojpuri/ Maithili dubbing.. can we name shows that were not made in English but later dubbed? There are a few good French shows and Indian classics too)

●*Remmington Steele* : seems promising . Thanks .

Rizzoli & Isles , numb3rs looks like my type . Especially Rizolli and Isles , I haven’t heard of it .

● “Help needed ?” – The detective show recommends .

● Language restriction ? – Don’t know other languages (maybe a little bit Hindi but not others)

Link Copied
constipated wrote:

Nebra bro.. since you mention character development and personal stories besides just the episode plot, i can say ..that i too find some continued connection more engaging. Thats why Criminal Minds,

Adrian Monk and Rizolli & Isles
§
just realises that nobody here watches ‘MONK’ or finds it worthwhile.
§
disbelievingly shakes head and leaves the thread :-/ with two last suggestions.. ‘Six Feet Under’ and Psych(timepass Raja aur rancho types as Psych mixes genres)

You’ve made the list long . Now I have to choose which to watch first . Great suggestions .

Monk and Psych : I have read about Monk before but haven’t watched it . Psych too , after seeing the Mentalist , I think Psych will also be good .
Six feet Under : It has amazing reviews and it look likes a great show , especially the acting .

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Breaking Bad
Sherlock
Game of throne
Prison Break
Spartacus
Dexter
Supernatural(not now)
Originals
The vampire diaries

Comedy
Scienfield(hopefully spelled it correct)
Himym
Friends
Big bang theory
Two and a half men

Link Copied
Plato wrote:

Best is:

Then →

Breaking Bad

Then →

Mentalist

Then →

Sherlock

Then →

Prison Break (its again not detective but thriller action, drag towards the end)

Then →

Suits

Then →

White Collar!

Rest to be seen soon

hmmm……Sad to see White Collar down the list . The chemistry between the characters Neal Caffrey and Peter is incredible . Put Mozzie into it , fantastic show ! Sad they stopped it now . The finale was very interesting .

The Mentalist too . Such a good show . Simon Baker is worth every minute . After the Red John angle ended , the show was in the right direction . Sad to see another good show not renewed .

Suits and Prison Break :- Have read about it many times . I have not watched them till now . Not right away , but will watch later .

Thanks for your inputs .

Link Copied
brony24 wrote:

Person of interest

Hmm….A unique show . The director is Jonathan Nolan ( Prestige , Interstellar) . Also the brother of Christopher Nolan .

Thanks .

Link Copied
devil09 wrote:

if u are fine with any genre shows…then do check out house of cards and orange is the new black…both are really good shows with Great storyline…also both are Golden Globe winners

House of Cards: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1856010/?ref_=n…_1

Orange Is the New Black: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2372162/?ref_=n…_1

House of Cards and Orange is the New Black : Relatively new shows but good as you mentioned . I will try to watch them later but not first .

Thank you for your inputs.

Link Copied
gaurav9656 wrote:

Breaking Bad
Sherlock
Game of throne
Prison Break
Spartacus
Dexter
Supernatural(not now)
Originals
The vampire diaries

Comedy
Scienfield(hopefully spelled it correct)
Himym
Friends
Big bang theory
Two and a half men

Good suggestions.

Spartacus : Not a show I am interested in .
Supernatural : Not my kind of a show . It has good fan base though .
Originals and The Vampire diaries : Right now , I am not into these kind of shows .
■ Scienfield → Seinfeld . The comedy shows you mentioned are very good . But that’s not what I am looking for at the moment . HIMYM , I heard that the show ended after many years . ..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Sherlock

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

So did anyone really get the coupon??

Link Copied
gaurav9656 wrote:

So did anyone really get the coupon??

Read the main post . . .

relieved now is the Winner . Coupon sent . Thank
you everyone for your valuable suggestions .

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
nibraselat579 wrote:

Plato wrote:

Best is:

Then →

Breaking Bad

Then →

Mentalist

Then →

Sherlock

Then →

Then →

Suits

Then →

White Collar!

Rest to be seen soon

hmmm……Sad to see White Collar down the list . The chemistry between the characters Neal Caffrey and Peter is incredible . Put Mozzie into it , fantastic show ! Sad they stopped it now . The finale was very interesting .

The Mentalist too . Such a good show . Simon Baker is worth every minute . After the Red John angle ended , the show was in the right direction . Sad to see another good show not renewed .

Suits and Prison Break :- Have read about it many times . I have not watched them till now . Not right away , but will watch later .

Thanks for your inputs .

Yup! Mozzie the adorable Doremon’s human avatar. He had quick-fix for everything. I too loved the chemistry between Peter and Neal. Towards the end, that Treasure hunt and convergence of all characters together for conclusion was interesting but too much paced.

Even at the end of Sherlock, I didn’t liked it when Moriarity came back from …. RIP!

Well, I came Back to this dead thread to add one more – Blacklist You will be intrigued by Reddington, like P Jane was with Red John! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Congratulations winner – nice id

relieved now

Link Copied
Plato wrote:

nibraselat579 wrote:

Plato wrote:

Best is:

Then →

Breaking Bad

Then →

Mentalist

Then →

Sherlock

Then →

Then →

Suits

Then →

White Collar!

Rest to be seen soon

Thanks for your inputs .

Yup! Mozzie the adorable Doremon’s human avatar. He had quick-fix for everything. I too loved the chemistry between Peter and Neal. Towards the end, that Treasure hunt and convergence of all characters together for conclusion was interesting but too much paced.

Even at the end of Sherlock, I didn’t liked it when Moriarity came back from …. RIP!

Well, I came Back to this dead thread to add one more – Blacklist You will be intrigued by Reddington, like P Jane was with Red John! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Congratulations winner – nice id

relieved now

Couldn’t agree more . Moz was amazing . He did his role fanatstically . Yup , Neal-Peter duo was great . Just maybe they might return the show in a different channel or so . It was pacy because the writers were given a deadline to finish the story

The return of Moriarty was the best way to end the season for me . " Did you miss me ? "

https://i.imgur.com/GUb9LmY.gif

Hmmmm…‘Blacklist’ Thanks for the suggn .
//i.imgur.com/J2cd314.jpg

replyuser
Click here to reply