ONE PLUS 2 INVITATION

134°
Deal Newbie
shreesh_w

Hiii Guys,
I have a one plus 2 invitation. If anyone interested I can order for you on COD.
Just PM me with the details, Ill be happy to help…

Expired
13 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i will also help, in case any one esle need…;-}

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

wow today this is the second invite for free ………………good going dimers

Generous Generous
Link Copied

I also have one..valid till tomorrow.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I need 1 invite. anybody can help?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

PM me too if anyone else required 1+2 invites for free…… Sharing is Caring https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i also got an invite… got expired now it seems.. OPT is not at all selling it seems https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@royalraj wrote:

I need 1 invite. anybody can help?

You got the invite? PM me if you still need it.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

@masthead1 i remember only you when I see one+2 invites, if you need please tell me, My second debator on dd let’s be friends..

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
@karansaxena wrote:

@masthead1 i remember only you when I see one+2 invites, if you need please tell me, My second debator on dd let’s be friends..

Yeah bro. Got the phone 10 days ago.
Cheers! And sorry for the little dispute we had.
And btw. Second ?
Lol!

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
@masthead1 wrote:

@karansaxena wrote:

And btw. Second ?
Lol!

how is the phone..?Need to buy it for myself, but need a honest review first… Your reviews pls…

Link Copied
@karansaxena wrote:

@masthead1 wrote:

@karansaxena wrote:

And btw. Second ?
Lol!

how is the phone..?Need to buy it for myself, but need a honest review first… Your reviews pls…

I think it’s a bit costly. Not up to the mark. Well, it’s good. Has 4 gigs of ram and other things. You must have read the specs. The best part is the finger print reader. To my surprise, it’s blazingly fast! You just keep your thumb for .1 secs and bam! You are in!
On the other hand, the os seems buggy. Battery life is good. Full day on heavy usage. But all of this seems nice. But comes for 25k.. I think it’s a bit costly.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@masthead1 wrote:

@karansaxena wrote:

@masthead1 wrote:

@karansaxena wrote:

And btw. Second ?
Lol!

I think it’s a bit costly. Not up to the mark. Well, it’s good. Has 4 gigs of ram and other things. You must have read the specs. The best part is the finger print reader. To my surprise, it’s blazingly fast! You just keep your thumb for .1 secs and bam! You are in!
On the other hand, the os seems buggy. Battery life is good. Full day on heavy usage. But all of this seems nice. But comes for 25k.. I think it’s a bit costly.

guys wait for one plus x/mini… it may rock.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Link Copied
@kirared wrote:

@masthead1 wrote:

@karansaxena wrote:

@masthead1 wrote:

@karansaxena wrote:

And btw. Second ?
Lol!

guys wait for one plus x/mini… it may rock.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

I guess!

replyuser
Click here to reply