Oneplus one Invite for free for One+One Lovers

Oneplus one Invite for free for One+One Lovers

0
0% OFF 0.0
44179
Deal Cadet
0
58
134
3
Oneplus one Invite for free for One+One Lovers
Deal Expired

HI Guys,

Oneplus one started sending invitations again for every one, just click on the bleow and hit SubScribe,

http://www.amazon.in/gp/feature.html/ref=kpOneP...

and enter your email and confirm it, with in 48hrs you will get invitation, i got it similar way…Hurry up guys before you lost this chance also….I registered it yesterday and got invitation today

Dont fall into the fake traders who is selling at 1000 rs & Paytm Amounts…

By the way, above link is not a special link or some thing, i copied that link after clicking on OnePlus One Link on Home page of Amazon.

Hope this if my FPD https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thanks & Regards
Siva Kumar T

Deal Wiki

Oneplus one Invite for free for One+One Lovers

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Amazon.in
  2. Oneplus one Invite for free for One+One Lovers
18 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
61
230
1

I subscribed however no invite https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif Can anyone help me with one spare invite https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

44179
Deal Cadet
0
58
134
3
navneetarora200016358 wrote:

I subscribed however no invite https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif Can anyone help me with one spare invite https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Spare some time dude, things wont happen instantly…for me it took 24 hrs, wait for some more time…also suggested to try other ways, requesting oneplus one forum…etc…

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
260
712
14

is there a validity for the invite they send?

44179
Deal Cadet
0
58
134
3
krishna.maverick942 wrote:

is there a validity for the invite they send?


Its As usual, 48 hours….if you wont claim before to that, invitation will expire…

Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
7
33
2582
59

only a few people who register for the newsletter get the invite..this was always there.
It is mentioned as one of the ways for getting the invite..

49 avatar middle
Deal Captain
4
74
7540
170

its coming in 2 mins

44179
Deal Cadet
0
58
134
3
breadcrumb wrote:

its coming in 2 mins


You mean you got invitation in 2 mins….if so…that was so fast….

564475 513981411981816 919459254 n
Deal Cadet
0
64
140
12

can any1 please give me an invite?

44179
Deal Cadet
0
58
134
3
mohit0059 wrote:

can any1 please give me an invite?


you can try your luck with multiple emails registration, just do subscription with all your friends, yours and families emails…if your luck works, you may get invite with in 48hrs….as i am hearing many of them getting these invites since last 2 days.

564475 513981411981816 919459254 n
Deal Cadet
0
64
140
12
nenu_siva wrote:

mohit0059 wrote:

can any1 please give me an invite?


you can try your luck with multiple emails registration, just do subscription with all your friends, yours and families emails…if your luck works, you may get invite with in 48hrs….as i am hearing many of them getting these invites since last 2 days.


ok thnx
i l try! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Cool avatars 2337
Deal Cadet
1
185
370
4

If I will buy opo from amazon now , is it updatable to lalipop?
of i have to wait?
please help me, i want opo and also android5.x lalipop

1609890 632726593442525 264821950 n
Deal Subedar
0
59
1436
20

@rakesh9 u can easily get lollipop on opo even right now but not through official updates :p

Abstract design 1496365 2
Deal Subedar
1
264
1540
20
rakesh9 wrote:

If I will buy opo from amazon now , is it updatable to lalipop?
of i have to wait?
please help me, i want opo and also android5.x lalipop



Opo already launched their lolipop rom called alpha. It has some bugs now and currently needs to be flashesd on opo

Missing
suspended
1
138
7324
44

This content has been removed

Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
7
33
2582
59
nachi22 wrote:

rakesh9 wrote:

If I will buy opo from amazon now , is it updatable to lalipop?
of i have to wait?
please help me, i want opo and also android5.x lalipop



Opo already launched their lolipop rom called alpha. It has some bugs now and currently needs to be flashesd on opo


The ROM is not called alpha, it is in alpha stage now.

Missing
suspended
0
53
32
1

i can do a cod if any 1 wants one , pm me your address and mobno a

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
44
0

I also got one invite…if anyone interested I can place a COD order for you for free…PM me right away…

Missing