OVER!! Paytm(Quikr) 50 cb on 50 giveaway--3 co...

OVER!! Paytm(Quikr) 50 cb on 50 giveaway--3 codes (2 QU and 1 QA series)

Flipkart meme1
Deal Lieutenant
8
352
4762
39

Paytm(Quikr) 50 cb on 50 giveaway—3 codes (2 QU and 1 QA series)
those who want just comment here…no pm pls…
codes will be given ramdomly.

36 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
139
22168
407

give one pls

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
90
554
16

1 qu series plz

18okt04 ajax logo 150 rgb
Deal Subedar
6
563
1108
16

1 for me pls

390 4862 0
suspended
0
128
1466
35

need 1 plz

Missing
Deal Captain
39
1,582
9672
160

pm me bro

181xo4jzjt06egif
Deal Lieutenant
20
59
3034
63

Could I have 1 QU series coupon? TIA

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
2

need 1 desperately nd thanx for the kind effort

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
87
476
15

1 for me pls

Batman arkham city joker heath ledger hd wallpaper 10 best batman villains harley quinn the joker two face
Deal Cadet
0
82
104
20

1 for me bro..

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
1
20
0

need oone :-/

Thumbimgcrop 1470511284336
Deal Subedar
1
175
1525
26

Devil bhai mere ko ek…

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
54
122
2

plz give me one

Dsc04691
Deal Captain
61
0
9716
140

Can i have QU pls? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thanks in adv! +24Kg and you are a DEAL SUBEDAR Congrats bro!

Cheers!

Img 20180221 113458
Deal Subedar
1
1
2846
43

if possible 1 qu code for me

17820993 1911374945758907 2118705911 n
Deal Lieutenant
17
47
5642
78

pls give me one qu code

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
286
600
14

bro… 1 qu code pls

Flipkart meme1
Deal Lieutenant
8
352
4762
39
@swaroop.ms wrote:

Could I have 1 QU series coupon? TIA


sent …check pm

Flipkart meme1
Deal Lieutenant
8
352
4762
39
@nagaraj wrote:

Devil bhai mere ko ek…


sent check pm

Flipkart meme1
Deal Lieutenant
8
352
4762
39
@Gurnani wrote:

Can i have QU pls? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thanks in adv! +24Kg and you are a DEAL SUBEDAR Congrats bro!

Cheers!


sent ..check pm and thank you https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

18okt04 ajax logo 150 rgb
Deal Subedar
6
563
1108
16

I think the OP started this thread to become Deal Subedar..
As initially the giveaway was at 11pm and once he became Deal Subedar he distributed the coupons..Lol https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

edit:just kidding.Congrats OP for becoming Deal Subedar https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

181xo4jzjt06egif
Deal Lieutenant
20
59
3034
63
@devil09 wrote:

@swaroop.ms wrote:

Could I have 1 QU series coupon? TIA


sent …check pm


Thank you! +12KG

Tumblr mnqpbsdxqk1sorxijo1 400
Deal Lieutenant
1
102
4418
100
@Gurnani wrote:

Can i have QU pls? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thanks in adv! +24Kg and you are a DEAL SUBEDAR Congrats bro!

Cheers!


Pujari Ji https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Dsc04691
Deal Captain
61
0
9716
140
@smartnsh wrote:

@Gurnani wrote:

Can i have QU pls? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thanks in adv! +24Kg and you are a DEAL SUBEDAR Congrats bro!

Cheers!


Pujari Ji https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Acche KARAM kare jao KARMA ki chinta mat karo! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif +24kg!

Keep Smiling bro! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Flipkart meme1
Deal Lieutenant
8
352
4762
39
@ajax_d2 wrote:

I think the OP started this thread to become Deal Subedar..
As initially the giveaway was at 11pm and once he became Deal Subedar he distributed the coupons..Lol https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

edit:just kidding.Congrats OP for becoming Deal Subedar https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
actually i didn’t expect so many people to comment in a such short time…so had to cut short the giveaway time as i had only 3 coupons to give

Missing
suspended
0
50
26
2

I want 1 bro

Thumbimgcrop 1470511284336
Deal Subedar
1
175
1525
26
@devil09 wrote:

@swaroop.ms wrote:

Could I have 1 QU series coupon? TIA


sent …check pm


thanks and congrats deal subedhar https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Tumblr mnqpbsdxqk1sorxijo1 400
Deal Lieutenant
1
102
4418
100
@Gurnani wrote:

Acche KARAM kare jao KARMA ki chinta mat karo! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif +24kg!

Keep Smiling bro! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


KARMA kya he? DesiDime ka mail he https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Wwe fan best reaction ever gifs of wrestling fans being wrestling fans
Deal Lieutenant
4
512
4360
56

any left ???can i have one ?

Missing