Pepperfry 200 off on 350

Pepperfry 200 off on 350

  • 396 Views
  • 7 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Self Promotion : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 3
20070606 beijaaoo
Deal Cadet
67
685
27

i have Pepperfry Rs 200 OFF on Rs 350 applicable on all items except Gold/silver, want to exchange for HS18 Rs 200 off on rs500.

  • Expired about 6 years
6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
suspended
70
1270
71

Kiya baat hai Potty fry is also in trade… yeh DD toh trader kee galee ho gai hai… Giveaway toh koi aaj kal karta hee nahi hai

Kiya kal yug aa gaya hai

Achilles armour
Dimer Of The Year 2012
2,106
57198
1097
saibabaji wrote:

i have Pepperfry Rs 200 OFF on Rs 350 applicable on all items except Gold/silver, want to exchange for HS18 Rs 200 off on rs500.


Who wants Free Pm me https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif (Shipping charges of Rs. 59 applicable and coupon works only on new accounts)
(Pepperfry Rs 200 OFF on Rs 350)

Images
Coupon Baba Oct 12
2,105
8312
202
Achilles wrote:

saibabaji wrote:

i have Pepperfry Rs 200 OFF on Rs 350 applicable on all items except Gold/silver, want to exchange for HS18 Rs 200 off on rs500.


Who wants Free Pm me https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif (Shipping charges of Rs. 59 applicable and coupon works only on new accounts)
(Pepperfry Rs 200 OFF on Rs 350)


Karma added fr ur effort achii bhai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
suspended
70
1270
71
Achilles wrote:

saibabaji wrote:

i have Pepperfry Rs 200 OFF on Rs 350 applicable on all items except Gold/silver, want to exchange for HS18 Rs 200 off on rs500.


Who wants Free Pm me https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif (Shipping charges of Rs. 59 applicable and coupon works only on new accounts)
(Pepperfry Rs 200 OFF on Rs 350)


Dats a good one…. trader vs giver LOL https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

(karmas added)

Achilles armour
Dimer Of The Year 2012
2,106
57198
1097
#SM# wrote:@

Karma added fr ur effort bhai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


For saibabaji ?? https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/220354/medium/892574-very-drunk.gif?1480879062

Images
Coupon Baba Oct 12
2,105
8312
202
Achilles wrote:

#SM# wrote:@

Karma added fr ur effort bhai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


For saibabaji ?? https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/220358/medium/892578-very-drunk.gif?1480879069


Oops, You cannot give karma again right now

Missing