Post your offer for a Crazeal Credit Codes

Post your offer for a Crazeal Credit Codes

  • 843 Views
  • 25 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
    • Self Promotion : 2
    • Referral link : 1
Missing
suspended
0
69
524
56

Crazeal sent codes to very few email id’s . But nyhow m in mood for the trade today .. Have enough crazeal codes . Post ur Offer and take the code . nyhow i may give some a crazeal 100 rs credit code for free as well . RDX bhai aapke liye to reserved hai … No controversies …

Although i never feel like trading . I generally distribute them in games but lets trade this time . Only genuine participants allowed.

All crazeal credit codes valid till 29th September 2012 Midnight .

Stay Blessed …

Few codes for the winners :

One crazeal code for someone who guesses my name
RDX bhai (for his good nature and yes thanx for the free charge codeto cancob and then to me https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif )
[email protected] [email protected]@M bhai (Courtesy http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online... )
inkejunit bhai (for his communication and technical skills)

For all Others , trade lines are open till 7 pm ..

Some offers which i can instantly accept :
1. 250 yebhi GV for 5 crazeal codes
2. 40 Rs recharge for every 100 Rs crazeal credit code
3. 1000 VF Bill payment for 25 Crazeal credit codes (Value 2500) .
4. 2 paytm (10 off on 20) 10 times usage for 1 crazeal credit code
5. Two 100 off on 105 ebay for one crazeal credit code.
6. Expired & Unused freecharge code for one crazeal credit code.

Will keep on adding …..

Creazeal 100 rs Credit codes doesn’t require any minimum purchase . All the best . Will reply ur message with approved or disapproved .
For me there is nothing bigger then commitment . If i committed approved , i will execute it . https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Love u all dimers

  • Expired about 6 years
24 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
11111
Super Moderator
19
198
17122
312

8 days ago:
http://www.desidime.com/forums/request-for-coup...

desidimer21 wrote:

I can recharge for rs 15 for one crazeal code.

Today:

desidimer21 wrote:

i can instantly accept 40 Rs recharge for every 100 Rs crazeal credit code

Why this Kolaveri https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Anyways, voted up for free giveaway to 4 dimers! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
suspended
0
69
524
56
cm4444 wrote:

8 days ago:
http://www.desidime.com/forums/request-for-coup...
desidimer21 wrote:

I can recharge for rs 15 for one crazeal code.


Today:

desidimer21 wrote:

i can instantly accept 40 Rs recharge for every 100 Rs crazeal credit code

Why this Kolaveri https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Anyways, voted up for free giveaway to 4 dimers! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


LOL … Well bhai time time ki baat hai … we dimers are good bargainers … Sometimes i am a donor and sometimes a recipient .. All depends on demand and supply … lol … nyhow thanks fr the vote up

Missing
suspended
0
69
524
56

@ cm4444 ek voucher toh aapke liye bhi banta hai … but no commitments for now … Will try to send u one voucher by today late evening https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
20
2

i have 3*100 bookmyshow voucher (better than winpin). How many codes can u give me 4 that?

Tumblr mdjqdpxumy1r8cvzdo1 500
Deal Subedar
10
395
1962
64

And I thought coupon trading is not allowed at desidime… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

desidimer21 wrote:

Crazeal sent codes to very few email id’s . But nyhow m in mood for the trade today .. Have enough crazeal codes . Post ur Offer and take the code . nyhow i may give some a crazeal 100 rs credit code for free as well . RDX bhai aapke liye to reserved hai … No controversies …

Although i never feel like trading . I generally distribute them in games but lets trade this time . Only genuine participants allowed.

All crazeal credit codes valid till 29th September 2012 Midnight .

Stay Blessed …

Few codes for the winners :

One crazeal code for someone who guesses my name
RDX bhai (for his good nature and yes thanx for the free charge codeto cancob and then to me https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif )
[email protected] [email protected]@M bhai (Courtesy http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online... )
inkejunit bhai (for his communication and technical skills)


For all Others , trade lines are open till 7 pm ..

Some offers which i can instantly accept :
1. 250 yebhi GV for 5 crazeal codes
2. 40 Rs recharge for every 100 Rs crazeal credit code
3. 1000 VF Bill payment for 25 Crazeal credit codes (Value 2500) .
4. 2 paytm (10 off on 20) 10 times usage for 1 crazeal credit code
5. Two 100 off on 105 ebay for one crazeal credit code.
6. Expired & Unused freecharge code for one crazeal credit code.

Will keep on adding …..

Creazeal 100 rs Credit codes doesn’t require any minimum purchase . All the best . Will reply ur message with approved or disapproved .
For me there is nothing bigger then commitment . If i committed approved , i will execute it . https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Love u all dimers


429457 278509312214242 1205290752 n
Deal Subedar
0
0
2578
150

Consider me in the giveaway aswell

Ogaaagceyi3oju f grunthqgugdumnel814k6gremgqnosaqmbx zpyjn30naggx0bbnjtb6ozvf0on65ky3b0ib40am1t1uosd1otz33eyiibenovkzweyqhob
Deal Subedar
10
457
2136
165

Pm me one code when you start the giveaway https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

btw voted up

13
Deal Subedar
1
2
1098
70

Some offers which i can instantly accept :
1. 250 yebhi GV for 5 crazeal codes
2. 40 Rs recharge for every 100 Rs crazeal credit code
3. 1000 VF Bill payment for 25 Crazeal credit codes (Value 2500) .
4. 2 paytm (10 off on 20) 10 times usage for 1 crazeal credit code
5. Two 100 off on 105 ebay for one crazeal credit code.
6. Expired & Unused freecharge code for one crazeal credit code.

Add Karma as 7th point https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

add me also if its gonna b a giveaway

Missing
suspended
0
72
30
6

Hi , I have 38 Crazeal codes .Anyone interested?????? Need GVs Yebhi, Flipkart, Buy the price

Images
suspended
14
534
1149
85
sayan.manna2010 wrote:

Hi , I have 38 Crazeal codes .Anyone interested?????? Need GVs Yebhi, Flipkart, Buy the price


yeh baat

Endless journey final   copy   copy
Deal Subedar
2
141
1479
138

add me in the list !! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
suspended
0
69
524
56
palakj wrote:

i have 3*100 bookmyshow voucher (better than winpin). How many codes can u give me 4 that?


wats d minimum purchase fr tem .. fine print please

Missing
suspended
0
69
524
56
chudasama_amit775 wrote:

And I thought coupon trading is not allowed at desidime… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

desidimer21 wrote:

Crazeal sent codes to very few email id’s . But nyhow m in mood for the trade today .. Have enough crazeal codes . Post ur Offer and take the code . nyhow i may give some a crazeal 100 rs credit code for free as well . RDX bhai aapke liye to reserved hai … No controversies …

Although i never feel like trading . I generally distribute them in games but lets trade this time . Only genuine participants allowed.

All crazeal credit codes valid till 29th September 2012 Midnight .

Stay Blessed …

Few codes for the winners :

One crazeal code for someone who guesses my name
RDX bhai (for his good nature and yes thanx for the free charge codeto cancob and then to me https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif )
[email protected] [email protected]@M bhai (Courtesy http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online... )
inkejunit bhai (for his communication and technical skills)


For all Others , trade lines are open till 7 pm ..

Some offers which i can instantly accept :
1. 250 yebhi GV for 5 crazeal codes
2. 40 Rs recharge for every 100 Rs crazeal credit code
3. 1000 VF Bill payment for 25 Crazeal credit codes (Value 2500) .
4. 2 paytm (10 off on 20) 10 times usage for 1 crazeal credit code
5. Two 100 off on 105 ebay for one crazeal credit code.
6. Expired & Unused freecharge code for one crazeal credit code.

Will keep on adding …..

Creazeal 100 rs Credit codes doesn’t require any minimum purchase . All the best . Will reply ur message with approved or disapproved .
For me there is nothing bigger then commitment . If i committed approved , i will execute it . https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Love u all dimers



Admins are planning to ban trading because people misuse the offers and buy in bulk .. The same is not true here . I received those promo codes in my mail box . so i guess this trading is not wrong in anyway

Missing
suspended
0
69
524
56

my fellow dimers , few of u have given a red face because u didn’t liked the trading .. No one had objections when i gave them as giveaway ???? Not fair . Look at both the things with the same eye . https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Love u all

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
20
2

hushbabies 50 off on 51

Missing
suspended
0
69
524
56
palakj wrote:

hushbabies 50 off on 51


have enough hushbabies coupons as well

Missing
suspended
0
69
524
56

ONE MORE THING . I WILL GIVE FREE HUSHBABIES 200 OFF ON 500 COUPON WITH EVERY CRAZEAL CODE EXCHANGED . https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

217709 220828034598247 100000131563617 1038934 6757662 n
Deal Subedar
9
432
1078
77
desidimer21 wrote:

ONE MORE THING . I WILL GIVE FREE HUSHBABIES 200 OFF ON 500 COUPON WITH EVERY CRAZEAL CODE EXCHANGED . https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


kya baat… kya baat… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

bhai PM me a spare crazeal code… dont need the hushbabies wd it…

161
Analyst
10
116
14688
270

If you need one Paytm 10 off on 20 coupon, PM me.
I don’t want anything in exchange but giving this to you for your efforts.
p.s karma added, keep up the good work.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
20
2

bookmyshow Rs.100 voucher?
If intrested pm me how many codes can u give for 3

Gggg
suspended
7
252
388
62

Hey any body interested in Crazeal codes????

Missing
suspended
0
69
524
56
palakj wrote:

bookmyshow Rs.100 voucher?
If intrested pm me how many codes can u give for 3


FINE PRINT

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
20
2

valid till end of oct
multiple vouchers can be combined
not sure, but i think you can also use winpin or other offers alongwith it
flat off, no min purchase

Tumblr mdjqdpxumy1r8cvzdo1 500
Deal Subedar
10
395
1962
64

ready to take free coupon of hushbabies 50 off on 51 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing