Rs 8 paytm needed urgently

Rs 8 paytm needed urgently

Ezgif 2806332501
Deal Cadet
1
73
202
1

i m not able to add 8 rs in my wallet due to network error. can anyone give 8 rs to me .i need urgently. plse send me on 9610510663
thanx in advance..

  • In Others
  • Expired over 2 years
13 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Download
Deal Lieutenant
12
460
3894
59

sent..check ur account..

Unnamed
suspended
11
14
14005
158

I have Sent Already
Everyone is requested not to send anymore :3

Fdvdf
suspended
2
153
3292
31
@AppY_NeO wrote:

I have Sent Already
Everyone is requested not to send anymore :3


U can send to my Paytm

I also getting same Error while Adding 800 rs https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Fdvdf
suspended
2
153
3292
31
@anicool007 wrote:

sent..check ur account..


I 2 getting Same Error While adding 1800 rs https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Cropped572244563
Budding Star
143
36
27239
188
@plz wrote:


@anicool007 wrote:

sent..check ur account..


I 2 getting Same Error While adding 1800 rs https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Download
Deal Lieutenant
12
460
3894
59
@AppY_NeO wrote:

I have Sent Already
Everyone is requested not to send anymore :3

same here..I guess op got double ..good for him https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Ezgif 2806332501
Deal Cadet
1
73
202
1

thanx for helping me

Unnamed
suspended
11
14
14005
158
@mokit123 wrote:

thanx for helping me


bhaya return ka bhi rewaz hai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Fdvdf
suspended
2
153
3292
31
@AppY_NeO wrote:

@mokit123 wrote:

thanx for helping me


bhaya return ka bhi rewaz hai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

give me 8 paytm I will give 10 rs snapdeal voucher

Ezgif 2806332501
Deal Cadet
1
73
202
1

ya wil return you

Missing