tez refferal 201

100% OFF 201.0
Deal Newbie
lovneetrathh...

Tez refferal scheme
I will give you 180 extra for using my code..https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/527775/original/Screenshot_2018-08-20-14-03-40-368_com.google.android.apps.nbu.paisa.user.png?1534754143

Expired
27 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm me. But payment first

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

same here

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

guys, please be careful with user
lovneetrathhi712 wrote:
Pm me if anybody want 150 extra!!
he asked me to join with some link and post me joining using the llink provided by him and now he says you have used somebody else’s link

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

You don’t use my code then how can i give you the amount i just said him that if he has usedmy code then he must received a 51 rs then just click on that you will find all the details send me that…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Whenever some offers scheme like this…always ask for payment upfront…if they are fake or fraud they will not bother you again..nothing much can be done

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Dude you are senior that doesn’t mean you call anyone like that.. @gloryvasanth84 is a spammer not me

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/527784/original/Screenshot_2018-08-20-15-22-16-973_com.google.android.apps.nbu.paisa.user.png?1534758761Just like this… Ask him to send this on comment so that we can verify… Is he a spammer or me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

how to post screenshot

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Sab me thodi sikha sakta tumhe…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bro u should not hide refer by. It seems that something mischief.

I dont want say that u have done some mischief. But if u r hiding main detail it seems like that

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Dude why you hide the name and refferce no give me that so that i can tell google about why i don’t receive the amnt

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

lovneetrathhi712 15 minutes ago
gloryvasanth84 wrote:
how to post screenshot

Sab me thodi sikha sakta tumhe…

I Learnt and posted the image myself, and next time have basic discipline of replying someone in a common language english

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Imandar Indian hai sahab

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

know the meaning of spammer first, did i posted someone telling i will give you amount if you use my reference or you @lovneetrathhi712

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Spammer means lieing and bhai aapse accha vo kon kar skta hai blush

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

you asked me the proof and i posted, hope you also hidden sometthing in your screenshot @lovneetrathhi712

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Dude i just showed how the screenshot looks like..

View 1 more reply
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Koi bat ni. ant bhala to sb bhla😂😂
T- desidime is great

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Just for easy reference

Dealersdeal 4 days ago
Don’t send referral through desidime chat section.if you send you are not going to get referal amount as they are changing referral code.as I send invite to 2 persons but I didn’t receive the referral amount but both of them got 51 RS each

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

You should use short url format. Or just give space between a complete link.

replyuser
Click here to reply